Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Our Service Rocks (not this time)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Our Service Rocks (not this time)

I've always had pretty good luck in the past with RPP but they dropped the ball this time. Placed an order over a week ago(March 25th) and still nothing and not a word from RPP.
In my account it still says my order is processing. After some searching it appears 2 out of 3 of the things I ordered are on back order.
Before, during and I know of at least 2 days after I placed my order, everything I ordered was still listed as "In Stock".
Never was contacted to be informed my order would be delayed or anything like that.
Sorry but leaveing your customers in the dark and not updateing your site in a timely matter IS NOT service that rocks.
If I had known what I was about to order was out of stock I would of orderd somewhere else and had it by now, not setting around wondering when my order would finally ship out.

I'll continue to use RPP but from now on it will not be for anything I mite need within a week.
transambill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Sounds like you have your panties all wadded up. Call them, explain the situation and cancel the order. People are not perfect, sometimes shit gets put on backorder suddenly.
Slowkrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Have you tried to contact them to see what the situation is and what they could do for you?
untchabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

This is just me, but I call ahead and double check about the things I am going to order because alot of times your scenario will happen or the item will be back in stock and they just forgot to update it on the site. Haven't had any surprises yet doing it like this. Oh and call RPP and see what's up, seem like nice people every time I have spoken with them.
It usually runs fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkrawl View Post
Sounds like you have your panties all wadded up. Call them, explain the situation and cancel the order. People are not perfect, sometimes shit gets put on backorder suddenly.
Not hardly.
If you bought something from someone, paid them $300+ for something and found out over a week later they never had what they listed,never shipped you anything and never made any contact to let you know there would be a delay in you getting what you paid for I think you would be a little upset as well.

Backorder suddenly?
Rite before and at least a couple days after placeing my order the items were still listed as in stock. So theres no suddenly to it.

Not going to cancel my order,I support the vendors of this site and will continue to do so.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

so one bad experience and before contacting the vendor to see what's going on and see if they will rectify the situation, you post up a thread complaining about it?

probably not the best way to go about things... things get screwed up sometimes, everyone, and every company, makes mistakes that go under the radar.
Del Montess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Montess View Post
so one bad experience and before contacting the vendor to see what's going on and see if they will rectify the situation, you post up a thread complaining about it?

probably not the best way to go about things... things get screwed up sometimes, everyone, and every company, makes mistakes that go under the radar.
Actually most vendors appreciate the feedback, both good and bad.
Bad feedback shows them areas they need to improve up on.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #8
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by transambill View Post
Actually most vendors appreciate the feedback, both good and bad.
Actually most vendors appreciate a phone call or email asking about the status of an order before they are thrown under the bus out in public.

Also if you intended to post feedback for them, why did you do it in chit chat and not the feedback section?
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
Trying to have Fun Again

If you would have called Corey instead of starting this thread slamming him he would have bent over back words to make you happy I bet.
Red Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Corey has always and I mean always hooked a up. I'm sure if you would of called him he would of explained the situation. He usally calls if the item is backordered when ordered. He's called and refunded shipping or added free schwag to items backordered.I know how hard you worked for your money, but next time you should call before pulling the trigger on the flame thrower...
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

I'm not slamming anybody or throwing anyone under the bus. I have not canceld my ordered and will continue to use RPP for some future needs.
It's just the fact that I've spent almost $1000 at RPP within the last year and expect a little better service than what I have received.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #12
Try to Bend it

When you wake up in the morning dial this number.

(707) 462-4152

If you get a shitty answer then you will have something to bitch about.
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Ive run into this issue twice in my dealings with rpp. Both times the issue was resolved to my satisfaction in a timely manner and I continue to do business with them regularly.

Welcome to the real world where noone is perfect
Nate08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Ive placed MANY orders with RPP and they have always been awesome. Have called them on the phone for a few questions about products too and they were always VERY helpful and seemed excited to help.
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

same here. rpp has always taken care of me, and has always been very helpful.
LS1Armyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
Rock Crawler

Grow Up Dumbass
Old 04-04-2011, 05:52 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Grow Up Dumbass
Pot, kettle dip$hit.
If you've got beef with a vendor talk to them about it like a man.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:02 AM   #19
Suck it up!

Quote:
It's just the fact that I've spent almost $1000 at RPP within the last year and expect a little better service than what I have received.
Why do people continue to think that businesses have your name and how much you've spent on record, refer to it each time you place an order, and provide a level of service based on that amount?

I hate to burst your big pimpin' bubble, but when an order comes in someone looks at it, grabs the parts that are on the list, throws them in a box and sticks a shipping label on it. Its the same way for each and every person.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I hate to burst your big pimpin' bubble, but when an order comes in someone looks at it, grabs the parts that are on the list, throws them in a box and sticks a shipping label on it. Its the same way for each and every person.
Nope....not me, my orders are special....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote