Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: S.a.m.c.r.o.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #41
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
If Clay's not gone by the end of this season...I would consider just giving up on the series.

He's gone too rogue and it brings down the old feel of Season 1-3 for me. Still a fan, but I think Clay needs gone.
I totally agree... He sure makes a good villian now though.

SS
salmonshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 09:21 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana.matt View Post
Don't think Juice is dead... Sure sounded like a breaking branch after he jumped and the camera faded out. But who knows. Clay is gonna die this season I think.
You were right about Juice...Yes Clay is gonna die, I think.
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #43
www.team3sixrc.com

Well just about everynight I listen to sixx sense on iheart radio.
I guess Nikki sixx has a roll coming up soon.

I love the show too.
My new addiction.
But I was a prison break guy, and after season 2 I was done.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #44
RCC Addict

Awesome series, but like you say, Clay got to shape up or go, hes lost. I hope this is the last season.
G-crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #45
Pebble Pounder

whats gonna happen if Jax tells Opie he thinks Clay killed Piney rmember Piney is Opies dad .... I also agree Clay needs gone. its gonna come down to Jax or Opie killing Clay this is my thinking its gonna get back to Tara that the old man is dead and they think Clay did it tara is then gonna show Jax those letters .....
SOMD_BASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #46
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMD_BASHER View Post
whats gonna happen if Jax tells Opie he thinks Clay killed Piney rmember Piney is Opies dad .... I also agree Clay needs gone. its gonna come down to Jax or Opie killing Clay this is my thinking its gonna get back to Tara that the old man is dead and they think Clay did it tara is then gonna show Jax those letters .....
Clay has already hired someone to try and knock Tara off. Jack will find out and he will be the one to kill Clay. I have no doubt about that! Opie is one to watch as well! This is the 2nd family member Clay has killed of his! Mr. Cop is going to turn to the dark side here soon to I think. He is already getting tired of FBI guy and dead bodies!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #47
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Clay has already hired someone to try and knock Tara off. Jack will find out and he will be the one to kill Clay. I have no doubt about that! Opie is one to watch as well! This is the 2nd family member Clay has killed of his! Mr. Cop is going to turn to the dark side here soon to I think. He is already getting tired of FBI guy and dead bodies!
I honestly don't see how it will go on to another season honestly.
Clay is part if the soap opera love or hate him.
But he has done so much damage in the last few episodes that its coming to the edge of the blade.

I figured pines would just drink himself dead.
But their killing off characters left and right.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #48
Pebble Pounder

I'd have to think that next season will be the last. There is 6 or so episodes left and we all know how they love to drag shit out.
boogiecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:48 PM   #49
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiecash View Post
I'd have to think that next season will be the last. There is 6 or so episodes left and we all know how they love to drag shit out.
Now way they make next season the last! The ratings are through the roof! I think they may take the split route.... Clay keeps his guys and Jax forms his own chapter of SOA. There is still a ton of story line left and a million different directions the show can go
Old 10-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #50
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ198 View Post
and from what i have heard Kurt Sutter has plans for seasons all the way through till a 7th so theres a lot more to come as long as FX keeps the contract going which they would be stupid to cancel it with the rateings they have with the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Now way they make next season the last! The ratings are through the roof! I think they may take the split route.... Clay keeps his guys and Jax forms his own chapter of SOA. There is still a ton of story line left and a million different directions the show can go
No way indeed! I see this show going for another 2-3 seasons! Though it is hard to tell where the show is going the way they keep killing guys off...

I kinda miss Henry Rollins, wish they would've cast him as SOA instead of a skinhead/nazi whatever the hell he was...
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #51
Pebble Pounder

I could be wrong but if it keeps going like this, the story line is going to suck. I've watched this show since day one and I've re-watched every season. They always leave you looking forward to the next episode/season but like all great shows they have to end. And if Clay dies that's the only way I see a chance of it continuing. So jax can carry it on.
boogiecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #52
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiecash View Post
I could be wrong but if it keeps going like this, the story line is going to suck. I've watched this show since day one and I've re-watched every season. They always leave you looking forward to the next episode/season but like all great shows they have to end. And if Clay dies that's the only way I see a chance of it continuing. So jax can carry it on.
He doesn't have to die! Clay that is. Remember that the change of power vote is still on the table! He can be dropped as pres and just be a regular patch holder and Jax will become Pres Then the story line cont on with Clay alive. That way the club can start finding out what all he has done to fawk them and kill off members! Then it will be a bad day for Clay...but not before!
Old 10-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmexico View Post
Anybody on here a fan of Son of Anarchy! I love the show i have season 1 2 and 3!!! cant wait for season 4!!!

the ending to season 3 was the shiznet son!!!
Hellz yeah bro! Love that series! I haven't missed an episode yet!
DiggyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/CMaxximus5.0 View Post
I gotta say I think the bikes on the show are lame...SAMCRO's anyway.
They could've picked somthing a bit "meaner" looking IMO
I'm guessing that they are trying really hard not to show any brand association so as to skirt any royalty issues as much as possible.
DiggyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

If they don't kill Clay...things will be found out...he'll push that point to drive people away.

I see Unser finally getting tired of rogue Clay and pulling the trigger on him, just to keep peace in Charming, with his family, and the club. Remember Unser loves Gemma...and if the news got out, she'd be likely killed as a club conspirator...this keeps Gemma safe and worse case Unser dies in prison, not in his rat shack.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #56
Pebble Pounder

Ok it just hit the fan with clay making that call what now
SOMD_BASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

I just watched the bonus features on season 3 and Kurt Sutter said he only has it planned for 7 season's if they keep getting picked up by FX. Kurt Sutter created the show and he also plays Auto in the show, he is married to Gemma in real life also.
tinycrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:54 AM   #58
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinycrites View Post
I just watched the bonus features on season 3 and Kurt Sutter said he only has it planned for 7 season's if they keep getting picked up by FX. Kurt Sutter created the show and he also plays Auto in the show, he is married to Gemma in real life also.
Cool info Who would've thought that he was the shows creator
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:19 AM   #59
I wanna be Dave

I think Clay will be on the run all next season! And the club will hunt him down, Lying bastard.
billj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #60
www.team3sixrc.com

Im starting to see the shift now.

Jax is being praised for how he handles himself being told "your what's this club needs"
Gemma is doing what a mother lion does. Whatever it takes to protect the pride.
And coming to the end of this season, after Clay promises Gemma. In the previews it looks like he changes his mind and tries to stop the hit.

Im trying to figure out if the hit was already in motion before he made the promise or after!?

I just don't see anyone ready to step up as club pres. yet.
I like Jax's character, but he isn't ready yet.