Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: S.a.m.c.r.o.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #61
Quarry Creeper

The way I took it he promised he wouldn't kill her but he didn't promise he wouldn't get someone to kill her, that's about the way his mind works if he didn't do it he did nothing wrong.
tinycrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #62

I hope Opie figures out what happened with Piney and dusts off Clay permanently.
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #63
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
Im starting to see the shift now.

Jax is being praised for how he handles himself being told "your what's this club needs"
Gemma is doing what a mother lion does. Whatever it takes to protect the pride.
And coming to the end of this season, after Clay promises Gemma. In the previews it looks like he changes his mind and tries to stop the hit.

Im trying to figure out if the hit was already in motion before he made the promise or after!?

I just don't see anyone ready to step up as club pres. yet.
I like Jax's character, but he isn't ready yet.
He makes the call to sop the hit "after" he finds out that Jax is with her! But it doesn't matter! He was already told several times and it was made VERY clear.... Once you make the call there is no going back at all or stopping it! It's a independent contractor doing the hit.

The club is either going o have to try and get to Jax to help or he will have to fight himself. But I'm betting that he will get the hit man and find out who called the hit. It won't come back to Clay right then though. At that point it will look like the Mexicans made the call.

There are so many ways this can all go right now. After this hit attempt she will show Jax the letters. Remember she has them in the back of the storage building I'm interested in seeing what Juice is going to do now! Will he do it to save the club? Or will he tell the club what's going on? In the end the FBI guy will get one between the eyes, I'm sure of that!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:18 AM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
He makes the call to sop the hit "after" he finds out that Jax is with her! But it doesn't matter! He was already told several times and it was made VERY clear.... Once you make the call there is no going back at all or stopping it! It's a independent contractor doing the hit.

The club is either going o have to try and get to Jax to help or he will have to fight himself. But I'm betting that he will get the hit man and find out who called the hit. It won't come back to Clay right then though. At that point it will look like the Mexicans made the call.

There are so many ways this can all go right now. After this hit attempt she will show Jax the letters. Remember she has them in the back of the storage building I'm interested in seeing what Juice is going to do now! Will he do it to save the club? Or will he tell the club what's going on? In the end the FBI guy will get one between the eyes, I'm sure of that!
Thats about what I had imagined after seeing the preview of next weeks episode.

I can't wait to see that prick get one between the eyes. Kinda wish the sheriff would do it
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #65
Rock Crawler

Location: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

the only way i see clay in the next season is that he will say he got a call about a hit going on Jax & family and the club will have to ride in to save the day...putting him back in good terms with all cant wait to see how next week plays out
DeweyCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #66
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeweyCJ5 View Post
the only way i see clay in the next season is that he will say he got a call about a hit going on Jax & family and the club will have to ride in to save the day...putting him back in good terms with all cant wait to see how next week plays out
X2, i think that will be his "saving grace", although i think later on all will know that he did order it after all.......
rc dreemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #67
I joined the Band!

he killed the old man and gave green light on jax woman and killed jax's dad, he needs to go anyway
tom@vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #68
Quarry Creeper

Location: In the middle of Cleveland-Troutman-Mooresville, NC

So now the question is, Who will kill Clay?
duty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #69
Pebble Pounder

I think jax and op both are going to kill him. Clay is gonna die. Everyone knows what happens when you piss off jax and op, they are going to want blood and I'm sure they won't have any problem beating him to death.
boogiecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #70
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by duty View Post
So now the question is, Who will kill Clay?
I always thought it was "who killed JR!!!?"

I agree that jax & op will try...... but i think the cartel will put him under "protection" to keep the drug deals going. the previews suggest that he made the call & needs to back out...

it is for sure getting very very interesting.....
rc dreemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #71
I wanna be Dave

Yup Clay will run to the Cartel for help now.

Opie will be the one to kill Clay, I bet Gemma pushes the Piney thing but doesn't make mention of the Tara thing. Remember Clay is Jax's dad in a sense.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #72
www.team3sixrc.com

Did you guys watch last nights episode??

Did no one see who was in the van that tried to abduct Tara, or what Clay did to Gemma, or What Jazz told Opie, or who's name was mentioned as the hitman hired??

All I gotta say is its getting deep and I don't see clay going anywhere but in a pine box.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #73
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Did no one see who was in the van that tried to abduct Tara, or what Clay did to Gemma, or What Jazz told Opie, or who's name was mentioned as the hitman hired??

All I gotta say is its getting deep and I don't see clay going anywhere but in a pine box.
It looked like a bunch of white dudes speaking english in the van but I didnt make a connection. I may have to rewatch it now.
322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #74
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

Yeah I watched it... wasn't sure who it was in the van? Was it the irish?

SS
salmonshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #75
Pebble Pounder

did anyone see who shows up next week , ables mother , what the hell is she up to??????? very sneaky
LEROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #76
Pebble Pounder

is it tuesday yet?? huh? huh? huh? dammit its wednesday ....................what about now is it tuesday yet?
SOMD_BASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #77
I joined the Band!

i heard them speaking spanish in the van, i thought they said something like adios mother fer or something like that..
tom@vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

I watched it again and the guys in the van are white and the driver says in unaccented english " You guys ok?" Is this another storyline or does the cartel use non mexican hitmen? otherwise why dont they just shoot her rather than abducting her?
322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #79
www.team3sixrc.com

We'll that was one thing I noticed was that they were speaking Spanish, but removed the hoods and were white. And they didnt shoot through Jax to get to Tara? The onethe abductor even looked at Jax as they drove away like he knew him.

But what else was interesting and maybe I misheard or misperceived it.

Clay calls in to try and stop the hit before this all went down because he finds out Jax is with Tara. After he gets off the phone with the cartel guy, the cartel boss (Danny Aielo) [I think thats his real name]
Says to one of his guys, becareful talking with "Teller" [now I swear he says Teller], Refering to the hitman.
Telling his guy to becareful because Teller is always gunned up.

So I know I can't be the only guy who caught that.
O haven't re watched it since, but on a few S.O.A boards its been mentioned as well.

Now the other part is Jax telling Opie he lied and asked Clay for an out.
Opie is pissed because after his 5 years, he wanted out and Jax talked him into staying.

So this might be what soils the trust between Opie and Jax.

And to add salt to an already open wound, Gemma is pissed! One thing I know is, there is no fear than a woman scorned. She is pissed off and want Clay put down like a rabid dog.

And the reason I don't see Clay going to the Cartel for help is simple.
They don't need Clay, they only need the clubs agreement.
In next weeks previews, it shows the club taking an assault on the Cartel. Or am I wrong?
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #80
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Says to one of his guys, becareful talking with "Teller" [now I swear he says Teller], Refering to the hitman.
Telling his guy to becareful because Teller is always gunned up.
Teller is Jax and John.

Clay last name is Morrow.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote