Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: $10 PayPal'd To YOU NOW, if..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2006, 07:25 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default $10 PayPal'd To YOU NOW, if..........

............you will ship me ANY RC part legitimately and promptly!!

Ship me a bearing, a steering knuckle, a shock mount, whatever!! Just accept my money and pursue an HONEST transaction. Do your best to ship the item, and provide a tracking number to me, within 48 hours starting Monday morning.

The past 3 transactions I have made on this forum have been with people that simply haven't cared about standing up to their end of the deal. The third one is still up in the air right now, but it has been over two weeks since the item was supposed to be here (could possibly actually be the P.O.'s fault). The two previous transactions took even longer, and the sellers just fed me lies and bullsh1t to hide the fact they were incapable of an honest transaction.

So, I need a little confirmation that people on RCC are worth dealing with!!! PayPal is ready, so send me something!!!

edit: this is a one time thing, I am not giving $10 to every member here. I bought an item from CoreyK, I don't need anymore

Last edited by Robb; 04-30-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

How about a brand new stampede driveshaft? No yokes though
CoreyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:32 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyK
How about a brand new stampede driveshaft? No yokes though
DONE!!

Shoot me your PayPal addy.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Paypal addy sent, once i receive ill send them out monday morning via priority with a tracking number! Or you can have a Tmaxx driveshaft with yokes, your choice!

Last edited by CoreyK; 04-29-2006 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #5
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Robb, this seems like a very lame attempt to "get confirmation that people on RCC are worth dealing with"

Have fun wasting your money. :?
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb
............you will ship me ANY RC part legitimately and promptly!!

Ship me a bearing, a steering knuckle, a shock mount, whatever!! Just accept my money and pursue an HONEST transaction. Do your best to ship the item, and provide a tracking number to me, within 48 hours starting Monday morning.

The past 3 transactions I have made on this forum have been with people that simply haven't cared about standing up to their end of the deal. The third one is still up in the air right now, but it has been over two weeks since the item was supposed to be here (could possibly actually be the P.O.'s fault). The two previous transactions took even longer, and the sellers just fed me lies and bullsh1t to hide the fact they were incapable of an honest transaction.

So, I need a little confirmation that people on RCC are worth dealing with!!! PayPal is ready, so send me something!!!
maybe its just your charming disposition

One thing to remember is that there are alot of kids here who have a short attention span, I used to do a ton of business on paintball sites, I had a few problems and usually it was age related............(dude sorry I cant send it today, its raining out and my mom wont give mea ride, and I dont wanna walk the 2 blocks to the post office)

I have done thousands of transactions over the net and through paypal, only got stiffed once via paypal.......and 5 times with MO's
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

It can be age related. Im 15 and ask anyone i have dealed with on this site, i try my best to get everything i sell out as fast as i can. If i cant get it out that day i be honest and tell them why. But i do agree ive gotten stiffed by a kid the same age as me. I guess its there personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwerks
maybe its just your charming disposition

One thing to remember is that there are alot of kids here who have a short attention span, I used to do a ton of business on paintball sites, I had a few problems and usually it was age related............(dude sorry I cant send it today, its raining out and my mom wont give mea ride, and I dont wanna walk the 2 blocks to the post office)

I have done thousands of transactions over the net and through paypal, only got stiffed once via paypal.......and 5 times with MO's
Old 04-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #8
RCC Addict

I don't think it is age related, as much as it is maturity related. We all know 50+ year olds that are as responsible as a 5 month old puppy. I have been on eBay since '97 and have had hundreds of great transactions via eBay and forums over the years. The ONLY two categories that I have had problems with are "car audio" and "radio controlled" stuff. The WORST ebay transaction I ever had was over a USA-1 that I bought many years ago.

badger, this was just needed for me, and me only. Lame to you, sure, but needed for me.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

I know what you mean, I hate giving anyone money and them not sending out the product on time.

Unfortunately around here it isn't done like other forums I'm used to. If you want to have an item for sale, you actually have to have it ready to ship at all times. Not a dig at anyone in specific, but I've seen it happen a few times already. Somehow RC related stuff the opinion seems to be "wait for the product until we get around to it".
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Okay, maybe i do things backwards but...

I never accept payment until the buyer has whatever it is they bought. I have done deals with Dezfan, whalebone, Dirk and a bunch others and never had a problem. I figure that people are far more willing to wait a day or two if I can't get to the USPS if they havn't put out any money yet.

Now I know, I WILL get burnt some day doing this, but hay, I never sell anything that I can't easily replace
RD400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

I've got a bunch of those plastic 5x11 bushings.

is that $10 each? barnyardbuster@gmail.com
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:25 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Wow Corey, that's was an easy $10.00! I've dealt w/ him a couple of times and he ships extremely fast! And all of the other deals I have done on RCC have been great. RD 400 got my chassis to me BRFORE I paid for it. And CreepCrawler88's M.O. was lost in the mail and it took almost a week to get it squared away. He was very understanding and patient! So my experience has been very different from Robb's.

Last edited by dezfan; 04-29-2006 at 09:29 PM.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:22 PM   #13
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
I don't think it is age related, as much as it is maturity related. We all know 50+ year olds that are as responsible as a 5 month old puppy. I have been on eBay since '97 and have had hundreds of great transactions via eBay and forums over the years. The ONLY two categories that I have had problems with are "car audio" and "radio controlled" stuff. The WORST ebay transaction I ever had was over a USA-1 that I bought many years ago.

badger, this was just needed for me, and me only. Lame to you, sure, but needed for me.
If you paypal me $10 I will have one of my RCC wench's give you cunnilingus. Will that make you feel better?
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #14
MODERHATER™

Everyone here that i've dealt w/ was good honest people! You can usually pick out the bad seeds, but...... I've got some lst bumpers if you want 'em?

Last edited by 666; 04-30-2006 at 12:17 AM.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 12:52 AM   #15
Debunking old stereotypes

Some of us ship promptly (next day) and do provide the buyer with at least a receipt of shipment if a tracking number is not available, and keep good communication. On more expensive transactions I choose to use a confirmation #.

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 04-30-2006 at 03:35 PM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:54 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Isn't this what the "feedback" section is for? I mean I am new to buying things from people over the net , like E-bay , and forums . But if you check thier "feedback" and it says " The item was as explained and was in the condition that was in the PICTURE , but was slow on shipping" Take into concideration that maybe the post office was a little behind and what not. Now if it says something like " I sent PayPal to member "X" and nerver heard anything back after I sent it " You need to really be sure as to who is on the "Good Ship Lolliepop " so your $5.00 Paypal wont be so devestating , if lost. I have been asked for my name on other forums as to make sure I am a good person to deal with. Ask around man , I mean if a guy wants to "scam" you out of something he is gonna do what ever he can. My buddies father was scamed by a so called VET . Turned out he was a guy who was scamimg people with numerous alias' and numerous exscuses ," my wife threw me out and I can't get in the house to get your stuff"

If the person has no "feedback" I have heard of the person who was buying only sent half the money then when he reived the item he sent the rest. Its still a big chance but it happens . You accept the possibilites when you offer to BUY,SELL,TRADE.

I hope I don't get burned but I know I will. If I did not have bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Hope all works out for you man !!!
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:00 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

I do lots of shipping and for larger items I use DHL and for turnbuckles etc I use priority mail envelope or box 4.05 or 7.50, This week I have sold 5 skidplates, 1 suv tent, 2 servos, a bunch of old RC stuff and all went out next day.

If you are gonna sell stuff you have to look at it like a business and how you would want to be treated.
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

isn't it some type of fraud when you give money to someone and they don't deliver on their product, and give you the runaround?
goingvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #19
Pebble Pounder

i got a set of stampede wheels and tires all 4 i will send ya for 10 bucks..with super fast shipping
whuzzz_up_dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
DONE!!

Shoot me your PayPal addy.
I GAVE COREY THAT DRIVESHAFT........ FOR FREE!!
FFRCJosh is offline   Reply With Quote