RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Help me pimp my ride (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/326276-help-me-pimp-my-ride.html)

cruiserkb 07-14-2011 08:23 AM

Help me pimp my ride

Ok, i know you think i am yelling but i am not. I was told that i have ms. It has been a month to get to read and rite in large letters. I am also have to use a walker. I am 38 and i dont want to look like an old fart. So if you have any extra decals i would like to pimp out my walker with crawler decals. Any thing would be helpful. My addy is 169 w patrick st gilbert az 85233. Thank you for your help.

If you add to this post, use large letters and small words. I am not so good at this yet.

Thanks
kevan

I DONT KNOW WHY IT TOOK AWAY THE LARGE LETTERS. CAN THIS BE CHANGED?

MRCCRAWLER1.9 07-14-2011 10:58 PM

Go into "advanced settings" and then change the size "thumbsup"

As for "pimping" your ride out, Rims, Chassis, Body are all what you need..

As for decals, you can get XXXmain lexan glue, and use a magazine picture, and then use the glue to paste the picture on the body "thumbsup"

cruiserkb 07-14-2011 11:45 PM

Hii

THANKS, WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS DECALS FOR MY OLD MAN WALKER. I AM SICK OF USING A STOCK HOSPITAL WALKER. I HAVE STRING WRAPED THE GRIPS WITH BLACK STRING AND I WILL PAINT SOME OF IT BLACK AND LEAVE SOME RAW. I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT FUN AND MY OWN STYLE.

ALSO WHEN I SAID LARGE I MENT CAPS. I COULD NOT THINK OF THE RITE WORD. MY SON READ YOUR POST TO ME.

THANKS
KEVAN

92PathSE 07-15-2011 09:18 AM

ALL CAPS IS HARD TO READ.

Just sayin...

all_scaled_out 07-15-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruiserkb (Post 3185534)
ok, i know you think i am yelling but i am not. I was told that i have ms. It has been a month to get to read and rite in large letters. I am also have to use a walker. I am 38 and i dont want to look like an old fart. So if you have any extra decals i would like to pimp out my walker with crawler decals. Any thing would be helpful. My addy is 169 w patrick st gilbert az 85233. Thank you for your help.

If you add to this post, use large letters and small words. I am not so good at this yet.

Thanks
kevan

i dont know why it took away the large letters. Can this be changed?

i have ms also, i was diagnosed when i was 23 it has really

messed wth my vision as well im now 27. Havent had to wear my eyepatch

in over a year from the double vision but i do wear eyeglasses

from time to time for when my vision weakens

dont have any stickers to send you but would if i had some.

If you wanna talk sometime just shoot me a private message

dingo2010 07-15-2011 10:59 AM

Hey, i love to write in all caps. I am from phx. Too, maybe we can meet, i have a couple of sheets of left over decals from some traxxas, axial, castle creations, novak etc.. I also run a machine shop, maybe we can come up with some cool stuff to make for your walker. I can stop by today on my way home and atleast drop off the stickers, possibly discuss some ideas for your walker. Pm me if you are available

rob

dingo2010 07-15-2011 04:16 PM

Getting ready to head for home, I haven't seen a reply or pm. yet?

opek 07-15-2011 07:24 PM

What an amazing community, I am speechless."thumbsup"

MRCCRAWLER1.9 07-15-2011 07:39 PM

Oh, i thought you meant walker as the name for your rig, so sorry. I am sure your LHS could just give you some stickers. My LHS does give stickers free at times

Dingo, his addy is on his 1st post "thumbsup"

opek, i have to agree with you :)

dingo2010 07-17-2011 03:04 PM

[SIZE="5"]Hey Kevan, I won't be able to make it today, are you available tomorrow afternoon I get off around 4:00 pm. Also, I read your build blog, and I have a 1/4 scale steering servo laying around from a trade you are welcome to it if you want. I don't know what brand it is off the top of my head but it worked when I removed it.

foproy 07-17-2011 04:01 PM

you can zoom in using internet explorer by holding down ctrl and pressing +

cruiserkb 07-18-2011 09:06 AM

abc

I WILL BE HOME ALL DAY SO ANYTIME IS COOL. THE SERVO WOULD BE AWSOME, THANKS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingo2010 (Post 3189948)
[SIZE="5"]Hey Kevan, I won't be able to make it today, are you available tomorrow afternoon I get off around 4:00 pm. Also, I read your build blog, and I have a 1/4 scale steering servo laying around from a trade you are welcome to it if you want. I don't know what brand it is off the top of my head but it worked when I removed it.