Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
Nobody has died from getting slapped.
Slap happy .wmv - YouTube
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #123
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
i think context or situation is important here, im in no way advocing woman beating..in the cashier situation he had a right to defend himself, those bitches didnt stop with the slap they jumped the counter after him..if it was just a slap and no jumping the counter it would of ended there likley
yep,they pushed the limits.....I

Hopefully the guys gets a decent attourny,with the publicity,he might.
With a good jury, that can look at him as an individual,and not a felon,or former felon,he will walk IMO
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #124
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
I think they must have still been threating him when they were on the ground and thats why he keept hitting them. I think if he would have stopped, they would have got up and beat his ass.

Theres 2 on 1 ,make sure they are done.
Everyone will do a job a little different.
He finished the job at hand.
Some of you sound like you would have done a half ass job. Then they might have got up and did a job on you.
I put myself in his position,and I feel the same way,better safe than sorry.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #125
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I think they must have still been threating him when they were on the ground and thats why he keept hitting them. I think if he would have stopped, they would have got up and beat his ass.

Theres 2 on 1 ,make sure they are done.
Everyone will do a job a little different.
He finished the job at hand.
Some of you sound like you would have done a half ass job. Then they might have got up and did a job on you.
And thats where we can only assume. They got what they deseved but from my own eyes he went overboard without knowing what was behind the couter.
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #126
Old guy

Quote:
Want to bet. 1st They were making threats. The slap was the 2nd blow and if thats all they did the guy would have probly let it go, BUT when the 3rd move over the counter happen, Then 4th move to chase him to the back. At that point That guy don't know if a gun is coming out or a knife or a beat down by 2 people .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik View Post
daayuumm.. break yo self foo!
Who are you talking to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
And thats where we can only assume. They got what they deseved but from my own eyes he went overboard without knowing what was behind the couter.
When the camera was on them, he only hit them till they were down, then he hit the girl that slaped him again WHEN she tried to get up. After that the camera goes away and you can hear them and other people screaming.
Then you hear 2 more smacks, I'm guessing 1 each cause they tried to get up again. The camera goes back to him and he is just standing there.

At what point should he have stopped.
Have you ever been jumped by a munch of people.

I got jumped when I was 18 by 9 guys. I had a sledge hammer handle I got out of my truck when they jumped me. During the time I was getting kicked and punched with brass knuckles I wasn't thinking about when I should stop fighting. I stopped when 5 were not moving and the rest ran off.

If they would have got me on the ground they would have killed me. They were drunk and wouldn't know when to stop beating me either.

So whos to say where the line should be drawn ,unless you are the one drawing the line of feeling safe..

By the way, they didn't like the way I looked at them when I was parking my truck at a store.

And that girl slaped him over a burger.

Last edited by ROCKEDUP RICKY; 10-19-2011 at 05:48 PM.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #127
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
didnt look like things stopped at a slap.. Two dumb fat ****s ran around the counter to continue the assault after the slap.. They just got their ass's kicked at that point..
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #128
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
If they would have got me on the ground they would have killed me. They were drunk and wouldn't know when to stop beating me either.

So whos to say where the line should be drawn ,unless you are the one drawing the line of feeling safe..
fawkin A bud,

that's why you should always dig your holes first.
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #129
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

When the camera was on them, he only hit them till they were down, then he hit the girl that slaped him again WHEN she tried to get up. After that the camera goes away and you can hear them and other people screaming.
Then you hear 2 more smacks, I'm guessing 1 each cause they tried to get up again. The camera goes back to him and he is just standing there.

At what point should he have stopped.
Have you ever been jumped by a munch of people.

I got jumped when I was 18 by 9 guys. I had a sledge hammer handle I got out of my truck when they jumped me. During the time I was getting kicked and punched with brass knuckles I wasn't thinking about when I should stop fighting. I stopped when 5 were not moving and the rest ran off.

By the way, they didn't like the way I looked at them when I was parking my truck at a store.

And that girl slaped him over a burger.
Had they started to get back up to go after them then all for it--but you too are assuming that like I am assuming he is just hitting them.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #130
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
Had they started to get back up to go after them then all for it--but you too are assuming that like I am assuming he is just hitting them.
who cares if they were getting back up? they attacked. period. been there, done that. you slap me, i beat you (or try to) within an inch of your life. who knows, maybe they could have went and gotten more people. you just dont know. make an example out of them. i mean, especially over a burger...
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #131
Old guy

Quote:
Only when the camera is off him am I assuming, when the camera was on him ,you could see the girls head pop up when she was getting back up, thats when he smacked her.

Throw the assuming part out and judge what I can see, he never cross any line that I could see.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #132
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Only when the camera is off him am I assuming, when the camera was on him ,you could see the girls head pop up when she was getting back up, thats when he smacked her.

Throw the assuming part out and judge what I can see, he never cross any line that I could see.
Go ahead and argue that fact--I am going back to building parts and doing video work
Old 10-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #133
Old guy

Quote:
Go ahead and argue that fact--I am going back to building parts and doing video work
Thats it. ok I'll read you later.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #134
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
YOu missing my point...my point is that IMO he did nothing wrong,in fact I would have likey done more.

If you are attemting to hold them down,your not out of teh situation,in fact,you are now closer to them,which means more can happen.

I'm not gonna try to hold anyone down,I wont stop till they cant get up.
You think I'm bitch,then I think if you try to your a dip shit.

my wife is small,even if your holding her down she can still put a hurt on you.
pluse,like I said,I will assume they have aids,ect.Think I'm gonna get that close,guess again.
and for all he knew,these bitches could have had a blade,ect and appeared to be the tyoe who would,and who would use it.
Pluse,there was 2,you aint gonna hold 2 fighting peiople down,if yo think so your nieve.
I didn't say what he did was wrong?actually i agreed that he had the right to defend himself.IMO did he go to far,yes!

I live in a area where you don't,i live this shit everyday all day!I hear gunshots almost every night and they aint from a gun range.

Why would you assume they have aids
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #135
RCC Addict

Slap me once.. I'll smile.
Slap me twice and I'll laugh.

But I'll be sure to pipe the next one down after I stoop to their level.

Side note: Has the charges been released by the aids infected killers?
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #136
RCC Addict

no offence, but the guy deserved that one, he hoped over the counter, and it looked like a robbery.
MRCCRAWLER1.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #137
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post

Why would you assume they have aids
the same reason I assume a dog will bite,its better safe than sorry

besides,why should I assume they are healthy and don't have aids?

Now days,the black eye isn't all you have to worry about...blood spills,and can get in your eye,to a cut in your hands.

When I'm in a confruntation I assume 2 things

1.they are out for blood
2.they have aids,hep-c and t.b.

now what am I to do with that?
I can possibly die in the next few minutes,by gun,knife,bat,act
and I could possibly dies slowly from a sickness transmuted from them to me by way of our bloods mingling during a fight.

If they come at me in a threatening manner,I won't take a chance,I'll put a chunk of lead in their gut.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #138
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
the same reason I assume a dog will bite,its better safe than sorry

besides,why should I assume they are healthy and don't have aids?

Now days,the black eye isn't all you have to worry about...blood spills,and can get in your eye,to a cut in your hands.

When I'm in a confruntation I assume 2 things

1.they are out for blood
2.they have aids,hep-c and t.b.

now what am I to do with that?
I can possibly die in the next few minutes,by gun,knife,bat,act
and I could possibly dies slowly from a sickness transmuted from them to me by way of our bloods mingling during a fight.

If they come at me in a threatening manner,I won't take a chance,I'll put a chunk of lead in their gut.
You have no idea what it's like to shoot someone!...it's totally different from shooting cans and bottles!..a lot of people have guns and show them off but it's another story pointing that barrell at someone and pulling the trigger!

So you think eveyone has aids then
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #139
Old guy

Quote:

Just every one from New york city and san franciso.
Now theres a bunch in Texas too.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #140
Rock Crawler

Quote:
You have no idea what it's like to shoot someone!...it's totally different from shooting cans and bottles!..a lot of people have guns and show them off but it's another story pointing that barrell at someone and pulling the trigger!

yo whats up killer...ok tell me whats it like to shoot someone??? you know when you looking down the sights of the gun lmao
richardgarrett56 is offline   Reply With Quote