Notices

Thread: Cashier attacks customers at mcdonalds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #61
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
thats the way it is here
Man faces jail after protecting home from masked attackers | Canada | News | National Post
the law here just goes after the low hanging fruit..pretty fawked up, the crown attorney who recommend the charges should be fired
In Burton NB a retired military vet was arrested for bringing a shotgun outside (not loaded, ammo was in his pocket) to protect his property and his neighbours after a bunch of drunk teens were destroying stuff around there. His case was eventually thrown out because of a technicality, while the teens got off with nothing. Criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #62
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Youre comparing an argument with your wife to a aggressive encounter with a random drunk women you dont know?

was thinking the same
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #63
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
In Burton NB a retired military vet was arrested for bringing a shotgun outside (not loaded, ammo was in his pocket) to protect his property and his neighbours after a bunch of drunk teens were destroying stuff around there. His case was eventually thrown out because of a technicality, while the teens got off with nothing. Criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens.
here is a happy ending story
my employer who is about 60 now had a run in with about 10 drunk teenagers in the complex they were liveing in..they started throwing bottles around and came at him threw a bottle at his wife..now this was a gigantic mistake on their part as the old man is pretty tough..scary tough..all 10 ended the night ko,d broken and laying in the street..funny thing is he has white hair that resembles the caretaker..even older guy..not scary though, anyway the kids being drunk thought it was the old caretaker that cleaned their clocks, residents were out thanking the old guy(caretaker)..lol, the police did attend but declined to get involved..little punks ceased being a problem after that..lol and the neigboorhood knew not to mess the old caretaker..some kinda ninja..lol
Old 10-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #64
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
yeah **** them
the only one doing something about it also has some serious jesus agenda and wants to make me a criminal for smokin the herb.
so theyre just as ****ed up as the next asshole politician.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #65
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
I think the guy was totally within his god given right to protect his life.
Agreed.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #66
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Youre comparing an argument with your wife to a aggressive encounter with a random drunk women you dont know?

And??...it's still a women regardless how you put it dude
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #67
I wanna be Dave

There's also 1 pissed off woman (wife) vs. two pissed off women that could have been carrying much more than a "hard rubber doll" in this case too. That's more like that one Lucy episode with the book

Last edited by BJoe; 10-17-2011 at 01:43 PM.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

ahahahaha, little gangster ass wanna be douches...

Quote:
do something about it !! ...and your man's a bitch too !!
i was happy to see the vigilante style justice being served there, and it didn't make a difference to me either way if it was male or fleamale who was catching the beat down. the line was crossed when she smacked his face and jumped over the counter like a damn baboon. what exactly did they think they were gonna pull off by going behind the counter in the first place ?

only foul i saw in that vid is that the rest of the employees didn't drag the busted up bitches out from behind the counter and post them up with the ronald mcdonald statue to snap pics with their cell phones.

"yea bitch, looks like your happy meal got served with a bit of frown today "

oh i'm impressed and i think i'm going to go camp out in front of my local mcdonalds in support of the cashiers.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #69
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
ahahahaha, little gangster ass wanna be douches...

i was happy to see the vigilante style justice being served there, and it didn't make a difference to me either way if it was male or fleamale who was catching the beat down. the line was crossed when she smacked his face and jumped over the counter like a damn baboon. what exactly did they think they were gonna pull off by going behind the counter in the first place ?

only foul i saw in that vid is that the rest of the employees didn't drag the busted up bitches out from behind the counter and post them up with the ronald mcdonald statue to snap pics with their cell phones.

"yea bitch, looks like your happy meal got served with a bit of frown today "

oh i'm impressed and i think i'm going to go camp out in front of my local mcdonalds in support of the cashiers.
Think he got firedNot sure though?
Old 10-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #70
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post
Think he got firedNot sure though?
Yea, he's been fired by the franchise owner for "his disturbing actions" in that incident.
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #71
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
Yea, he's been fired by the franchise owner for "his disturbing actions" in that incident.
WOW...maybe if the franchise owner gets attacked she'll think twice

The bitch jumped behind the counter only to get served a mcflurry of blowsroll:The only reason they fired him i bet was because of his criminal background,only to make themselves look good.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #72
Rock Crawler

If the employee was a girl and it was two guys who jumped over the counter this would have an entirely different spin in the media. The employee would be a hero, McDonalds would've praised the actions, and the media would be pushing this as a positive story.
hawnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #73
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawnmt View Post
If the employee was a girl and it was two guys who jumped over the counter this would have an entirely different spin in the media. The employee would be a hero, McDonalds would've praised the actions, and the media would be pushing this as a positive story.
Sad, but true...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #74
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawnmt View Post
Ding ding ding, we have a winner !!!!

Sometimes when you shovel shit into a fan, you end up with shit on your fries.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #75
MODERATOR™

Look errrrbody, crunky's shittin on the fries!
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #76
I wanna be Dave

I thinks McDonalds should invest in bigger metal rods! They tried to get up after the first hit or two. One and done
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

On a side note, this afternoon after I finished working on my 4Runner, I took it for a test drive and to pick up the kid from daycare and I stopped into the gas station about a mile from my house to pick up a soda. While I was paying, an old black man walked into the store, put a beer into his pocket and walked out. As he was walking out the door, the lady confronted him and he pushed her out of the way and took off. The clerk was saying that he had done that multiple times over the past week. Not much I could have done to help them (I didnt have a metal pole handy). As I was driving away, I saw the old man sitting just a few blocks away drinking his loot. I called the store on my fancy ass smarter-than-me phone and told them where he was. After picking up the boy I drove back by....and he was sitting in the back of a squad car right where I saw him earlier...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #78
Rock Crawler

Quote:
your point?
if someone who may be armed comes at me they are gonna go down..dont give a fawk about the gender
Old 10-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #79
RCC Addict

I'll beat the next chick down with a pipe for slapping me.
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #80
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

No, its not. Thats the point.

A fiesty wife is not the same as being attacked by a random drunk woman.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote