Usually all woman have vaginas ....if they had a pecker they would be a man

brought to you by a not so smart... smart phone
aiden102408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #122
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
There is a difference between being racist and being discriminatory. What TK described was discriminatory, or discrimination.

Racism is a form of discrimination, though you can be discriminatory without being racist.
TK clearly said I was being a racist. I am definetely being discriminating though!
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #123
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme4x2 View Post
For your nipples??
I had my nipples up to a 10g
rocksteadily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #124
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyta View Post
Kenny-
Saying what I said is racist is stupid, Plain and simple. I have no qualms on race, and don't consider myself an elitist/biggot because buisness conforms to society. If I own a buisness, and customers who come into my said place of buisness are offended by my employee's choice of style, what do you think will happen? They will shop elsewhere. That affects my bottom dollar, i.e. food on the table. If you think society as a whole does not judge people on looks, or shouldn't, you are sadly mistaken. Its life. Now, granted, there are enviroments where this is accepted more, such as "Two of my friends work for Apple. Another friend is a X-Ray tech at a huge hospital. I have another friend who is a head camera man for our local news station." Apple is one of the most liberal companies to work for. BOTH of my sisters work for Apple. Not a good example-Xray techs are seen by people in need, and a very respected posistion that takes skill. It does not require you to look presentable, IMO. A cameraman?? really? Do you think he has a chance at being the news anchor? No- not unless its for fuse tv or the X-games. Might be a sad reality, but its true. Trying to figure out how my generation is going out, and yours is? That makes absolutely no sense. As for getting to know "us", I explained that I have friends with gauged ears. Apparently you didn't read it. Would I invite these friends for a round of golf with the president of the company? No- Can you guess why?? Because most people in society judge, and it again can affect my bottom dollar. If we lived in la-la land where everyone accepted people for who they are, and not looks, then your arguments would be valid. But, sadly(I guess), thats not human nature.
I do get annoyed having to explain my tattoos to people. I can understand the fustration you would have when you get dirty looks from people. My tattoos are able to be covered up, mainly for this reason. I think sleeves look awesome, and wish they weren't judged. But they are, and I accept that. Basically, I have accepted reality......
And we live in this type of culture because of people like you. Tell me how not hiring someone who has "sleeves or large ear piercings" is any different than saying "95% of my customers are white. Therefor if I hire African Americans I will loose business". Or any other race outside of white. There is no difference. And the examples I gave for friends and where they work was to prove that yes in fact the "real world" does hire people like that and guess what......it works just fine! Of course the camera man doesn't want to be a camera man! But he deals with the public more than the anchor man does when they are out doing the interviews and reports! Apple.....multi-billion $ company! They know it doesn't matter. Sure there are job's where I think it could matter. But they are very few IMO. My very simple and direct point is this... If you turn someone down for a job based solely on there tattoos or piercings your wrong. And that is against the law and it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
There is a difference between being racist and being discriminatory. What TK described was discriminatory, or discrimination.

Racism is a form of discrimination, though you can be discriminatory without being racist.
It's a VERY fine line between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Well lets start from the bottom....I'm a sinner.

Its my god given right to "judge" people based on what ever I want.

If a group of people (age,race, and sex are a non issue) are walking towards me and my family on the street who are dressed well, and look respectable (in my opnion) then I wont be worried.

same group dressed in a manner that I feel fits into a catagory of
((( "punk, skin head, gangster, dope head, or simplly up to no good" )))
then that gives me pause,,,,questioning, thier possible intentions ect.

If a person looks lik ethe one in the pic at the start of this thread....
I have no desire to place them infront of myself, much less my family.
They may be a great person once we get to know them

BUT

All we can really control in this life is OUR OWN ACTIONS
people who do things like this are free to do so, but at what cost?

They know it will undoubtable affect how they are percieved before they do it.
So dont get bent out of shape cuz they get overlooked for a clean cut candidate for the same job.
And that would be called profiling. I've been a youth teacher at church for going on 7 years now. I think you need to read your bible again daddyo. John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” James 4:12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged."

Quote:
One thing to remember also

It is not against the law to be a racist, or to discriminate.
Um...Yes it is against the law when hiring someone!

Quote:

This guy may be the greatest dude ever..but it would take him longer to "gain" my trust than it would if he had not
done the peircings/tatoo of the face.

I would choose to NOT hire him based soley on his peircings
In fact, I dont let my nephew wear his earings on the job.
And that is such a EXTREME case of piercing That is not what we are talking about here. Not to mention that it can take a lifetime for most to get to where that kid is....
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #125
dnf

Its actually a very clear differance between the two....to be a racist..the persons race must be a factor
to me a sexist thier sex must be a factor
You your discrimination is not race or sex based....its just good old descrimination

didint you read the 1st part?
I'm a sinner, I dont read the bible the same as you, I have a different relationship with my creator than you.
My opinion on what is acceptable is differant than you based on my interpretation of the word.

well kenny, as a bible thumper you should also know this right?

We ALL fall short of Gods glory.
We are ALL sinners, some are simply better at it, or takke more joy in it than others is all.

I can judge, its my god given right....to be a sinner

Hell if you look at a woman with a beutifull smile and in your mind, call her beutifull, you just cast judgment
If you look at a woman who is frowning and looks angry and in your mind you think she looks like a btch..again you just cast judgment.

By the way, there is noting wrong with profiling IMO, its no different than an edjucated guess based on a persons life experiennces.

Last edited by rock hard; 12-02-2011 at 03:19 PM.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #126
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
It's a VERY fine line between the two.
Nope. Racism is a form of discrimination, but not all discrimination is racist.

Kinda like there are blue soccer balls, but not all soccer balls are blue.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #127
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Its actually a very clear differance between the two....to be a racist..the persons race must be a factor
to me a sexist thier sex must be a factor
You your discrimination is not race or sex based....its just good old descrimination

didint you read the 1st part?
I'm a sinner, I dont read the bible the same as you, I have a different relationship with my creator than you.
My opinion on what is acceptable is differant than you based on my interpretation of the word.

well kenny, as a bible thumper you should also know this right?

We ALL fall short of Gods glory.
We are ALL sinners, some are simply better at it, or takke more joy in it than others is all.

I can judge, its my god given right....to be a sinner

Hell if you look at a woman with a beutifull smile and in your mind, call her beutifull, you just cast judgment
If you look at a woman who is frowning and looks angry and in your mind you think she looks like a btch..again you just cast judgment.

By the way, there is noting wrong with profiling IMO, its no different than an edjucated guess based on a persons life experiennces.
So now I'm a bible thumper because I know a little bit of the bible and go to church? Well I guess I just go against the grain of what tattooed and stretched eared people are supposed to be in the public eye! I'm a business owner, youth director, full time with the Red Cross, a Mason, have a wife and 3 year old, college degree, and pay taxes as well as vote!

Passing judgement on someone in a "group" on a side ally on the street coming at you and hiring someone is two completely different things. Being aware of your surroundings and where you go is another. I would hope that most people have enough sense not to take their families to areas where "gangs/skinheads/thugs" are. I am very aware of crime. I have a 357Sig on my hip and a 380 around my ankle anytime I leave my home. But heavily tattooed stretched ear people are not the ones committing the crimes! And I'm not saying they don't commit any crimes. But I'm willing to make a bet with you for any dollar amount you want that more crimes are committed by white blue collar people that heavily tattooed/stretched ear people!

Think about this for a minute. Tattoos are $100 a hour. You can put 30-40 hours in just 1 sleeve! Piercings are not cheap either. And the large gauge plugs and such are very expensive! These people are not selling drugs and plasma to get work done! They work for it!

People need to be more open minded. You might make a new friend or learn something along the way. Ask JIA about it. When he first meet me he was a little taken back. But he didn't judge me or shut me out. A year later he was fine to leave his kids with me while he ran errands. And he was at my shop on almost a daily basis!

In a time where it's ok to be "gay" or for bi-racial couples to be together. Where we have a black president. Where states are selling weed now. Etc... And people are still looking at tattoos and piercings as they did in the 40-50's amazes me! I'm just glad that I don't run into that type of thinking to often here. And when I do it only takes a few minutes to change that persons mind about their thinking......

And whatever your belief is with whatever God you have is fine. I've just never read or studied about anyone's God that judged people on their looks and I've studied a lot of them......
Old 12-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #128
dnf

Quote:
So now I'm a bible thumper because I know a little bit of the bible and go to church? Well I guess I just go against the grain of what tattooed and stretched eared people are supposed to be in the public eye! I'm a business owner, youth director, full time with the Red Cross, a Mason, have a wife and 3 year old, college degree, and pay taxes as well as vote!

Passing judgement on someone in a "group" on a side ally on the street coming at you and hiring someone is two completely different things. Being aware of your surroundings and where you go is another. I would hope that most people have enough sense not to take their families to areas where "gangs/skinheads/thugs" are. I am very aware of crime. I have a 357Sig on my hip and a 380 around my ankle anytime I leave my home. But heavily tattooed stretched ear people are not the ones committing the crimes! And I'm not saying they don't commit any crimes. But I'm willing to make a bet with you for any dollar amount you want that more crimes are committed by white blue collar people that heavily tattooed/stretched ear people!

Think about this for a minute. Tattoos are $100 a hour. You can put 30-40 hours in just 1 sleeve! Piercings are not cheap either. And the large gauge plugs and such are very expensive! These people are not selling drugs and plasma to get work done! They work for it!

People need to be more open minded. You might make a new friend or learn something along the way. Ask JIA about it. When he first meet me he was a little taken back. But he didn't judge me or shut me out. A year later he was fine to leave his kids with me while he ran errands. And he was at my shop on almost a daily basis!

In a time where it's ok to be "gay" or for bi-racial couples to be together. Where we have a black president. Where states are selling weed now. Etc... And people are still looking at tattoos and piercings as they did in the 40-50's amazes me! I'm just glad that I don't run into that type of thinking to often here. And when I do it only takes a few minutes to change that persons mind about their thinking......

And whatever your belief is with whatever God you have is fine. I've just never read or studied about anyone's God that judged people on their looks and I've studied a lot of them......
So you have never judged on looks? Never judges anyone based on thier looks, be it good or bad?
Angalina Jolie???is that lust you have in your eyes for her?is it based on her appearance?

You are a bible thumper IMO once you use the bible to determin what is oppropriate.
I'm a bible thumper also, but I know I'm a sinner and am not ashamed of it.

By the way

YOU SAID IT!!!!

JIA was "taken back" the 1st time he saw you?
why was that?
was is based on your appearance?
that IS judgment right there, the 1st impresion
Can our opinion change once we get to know a person...yes
However your appearance does affect how you are percieved enitially.
And you knew that before you did it...that it would definatly affect your 1st impresion on peole, especially those who are not part of that cultur/lifestyle

Oh, cuz they have aloot of tats I shoudl assume they have money, and likely earned it honestly
Hmm, is that not judgent in of itself?

Last edited by rock hard; 12-02-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #129
Quarry Creeper

Not to be a badger I don't care if you are a bible thumper or a Satan worshipper
I didn't ask to go to church so please stop all the god shit I don't go to church nor will I start
Sorry I'm an athiest but whatever
I have a tattoo of jesus on my arm I also have a devil
All I'm asking here is please stop with the bible nonsense
I'm sorry but the last time someone tried to talk that shit to me got a quick shut the fawk up match ...with this being said

Have a nice day

And to the person that said stretched ears are for fags of whatever you said
Do me a huge favor and walk into a tattoo shop and call whoever has their ears stretched a fag
And when you get home take a pic of your freshly fawked up face
Old 12-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #130
RCC Addict

I'm still curious about my question from back on page 5. For those of you who would choose a person with no visible piercings or stretched earlobes for a job over a person with stretched lobes. Would you still deny a job to someone who had pierced earlobes or someone who had very small stretched earlobes (6g and below for example)? In many cases, unless you're looking at someone up close, if they have solid fronted jewelry in their earlobes, you'd very easily mistake them for normal sized earrings. In fact, even at 1/2'' I get asked at least once a week if mine are normal earrings or stretched lobes and it's just from folks who are curious. Also, what if this person was a female and you didn't even notice at first that she had stretched earlobes because her hair covered them. Would you fire her for it?
jsowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #131
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
So you have never judged on looks? Never judges anyone based on thier looks, be it good or bad?
Angalina Jolie???is that lust you have in your eyes for her?is it based on her appearance?

You are a bible thumper IMO once you use the bible to determin what is oppropriate.
I'm a bible thumper also, but I know I'm a sinner and am not ashamed of it.
Are you serious? Thinking Angalina is hot is judging? I don't need the bible to tell me it's wrong to judge people no more than I need it to tell me it's wrong to murder someone or cheat on my wife or take something that's not mine! Bible thumper is fine by me. You don't have to believe in any God to see that the values in the bible are sound. The 10 commandments pretty much sums it up. And we are all "sinners". But most of us grow up and realize that when we do something wrong we correct it and change. We don't keep doing the same thing over and over again knowing it's wrong.

My entire life would be one big FAIL if I lived they way you guys are thinking. My business would fail fast! I wouldn't be able to set foot in a Masonic Lodge! The Red Cross would go under if they had the same mentality! My wife would leave me. And worst of all I would be teaching my daughter wrong!

And no, I do not judge people on their looks. I get to know said person and then I will base my opinion of what kind of person they are. Outside of that everyone starts equal. Your Angalina thing is just silly. Looking at someone and thinking they are good looking is not judging them! You can think tattoos and piercings are ugly all you want and you will not hear a word from me! Look at my tattoos and piercings and judge me and not hire me based just on that.....WRONG!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #132
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden102408 View Post
Not to be a badger I don't care if you are a bible thumper or a Satan worshipper
I didn't ask to go to church so please stop all the god shit I don't go to church nor will I start
Sorry I'm an athiest but whatever
I have a tattoo of jesus on my arm I also have a devil
All I'm asking here is please stop with the bible nonsense
I'm sorry but the last time someone tried to talk that shit to me got a quick shut the fawk up match ...with this being said

Have a nice day

And to the person that said stretched ears are for fags of whatever you said
Do me a huge favor and walk into a tattoo shop and call whoever has their ears stretched a fag
And when you get home take a pic of your freshly fawked up face

See Kenny, Look there you cant get away from judgement, we all do it.
We make assumptiones based on many things, its what our brain does naturally.

For whatever reason the person above, makes the assumption that people with big ears are betetr fighters for some reason....IDK why he would assume that. But someting in his life experiences has given him that opinion.

Look

If the removable objects you adornd your body with ( clothes ) make a statement about yourself, and who you are.

Then by all meanns the permanent things you adorn your body with do the same.

Keep in mind, I like tattoo's, and have long wanted one.
and it will no doubt make a huge differance in my life, one reason I must wait for my son to get some more age on him 1st.

Not all tats, or piercings are classy, not all are not.
But they do all say something about the one who wears the
Old 12-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #133
dnf

Quote:
Are you serious? Thinking Angalina is hot is judging? I don't need the bible to tell me it's wrong to judge people no more than I need it to tell me it's wrong to murder someone or cheat on my wife or take something that's not mine! Bible thumper is fine by me. You don't have to believe in any God to see that the values in the bible are sound. The 10 commandments pretty much sums it up. And we are all "sinners". But most of us grow up and realize that when we do something wrong we correct it and change. We don't keep doing the same thing over and over again knowing it's wrong.

My entire life would be one big FAIL if I lived they way you guys are thinking. My business would fail fast! I wouldn't be able to set foot in a Masonic Lodge! The Red Cross would go under if they had the same mentality! My wife would leave me. And worst of all I would be teaching my daughter wrong!

And no, I do not judge people on their looks. I get to know said person and then I will base my opinion of what kind of person they are. Outside of that everyone starts equal. Your Angalina thing is just silly. Looking at someone and thinking they are good looking is not judging them! You can think tattoos and piercings are ugly all you want and you will not hear a word from me! Look at my tattoos and piercings and judge me and not hire me based just on that.....WRONG!

Well the angelina thing...its lust in its simplinst form, which is as you know a sin. No worse a sin than judging, at least acording to the word nearly all sins are equal.

Now, it may be wrong in your mind for me to judge you based on your appearance. I say you do it yourself, wrether you admit it or not.

If you want to tell yourself how you look say nothing about you, or that you never make any assuptions based on appearance.thats between you and the mirror. But dont try selling it to me, we all judge...

Whats hard, or has alteast was hard for me, is to love a person no matter how you feel about them. Or to atleast remove hate from your mind, even still without hate, I will still make an assuption judgement.

what you wear, do, say, look all say something.
what it says depends on how the bearer wears it, and how each individual reads it.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #134
Quarry Creeper

So I have tattoos and my ears stretched that makes me a scumbag that belongs under a bridge with a bag full of meth?
Omg he has tattoos and his ears are fawked I don't wanna talk to you ...Lmao if you think we are all scumbags that's fine ...keep your mouth shut there isn't a single person that's interested in the shiot that comes from your trap
For one i don't care what anyone thinks about me
I didn't ask to talk to you and i didn't ask for you to talk to me I think its the ppl that are judgemental that makes this country a fawked up place
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #135
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden102408 View Post
So I have tattoos and my ears stretched that makes me a scumbag that belongs under a bridge with a bag full of meth?
Omg he has tattoos and his ears are fawked I don't wanna talk to you ...Lmao if you think we are all scumbags that's fine ...keep your mouth shut there isn't a single person that's interested in the shiot that comes from your trap
For one i don't care what anyone thinks about me
I didn't ask to talk to you and i didn't ask for you to talk to me I think its the ppl that are judgemental that makes this country a fawked up place
Never said people with tats or peircing was scumbags, thats an assumption you made....

I have known people who are not typical, and have not let thier appearance stop me from getting to know them.

But If I told you that my 1st impression wasnt good, I would be lying.
and to think how you look doesnt affect your 1st impression on people
is very nieve.But its a tottal package also.

The look on your face
the tome of your voice
the way you move (body language)
clothes..

will also be a part of the 1st impression, and just as, if not more important.

But looks are usually the 1st thing we have to go on, and totally justified.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #136
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsowens View Post
I'm still curious about my question from back on page 5. For those of you who would choose a person with no visible piercings or stretched earlobes for a job over a person with stretched lobes. Would you still deny a job to someone who had pierced earlobes or someone who had very small stretched earlobes (6g and below for example)? In many cases, unless you're looking at someone up close, if they have solid fronted jewelry in their earlobes, you'd very easily mistake them for normal sized earrings. In fact, even at 1/2'' I get asked at least once a week if mine are normal earrings or stretched lobes and it's just from folks who are curious. Also, what if this person was a female and you didn't even notice at first that she had stretched earlobes because her hair covered them. Would you fire her for it?
So far for me, tats have not been an issue
One guy has a flamming skull on his shoulder, small like 6"
If a person had a vulgar tattoo, myself included. It would have to be covered and not visablle to customers.

My nephew is the only person I have used with piercings...they are not big holes like these pics.They are smaller than a pencil I would say on the lob.
and he has a tounge ring, and the rings in the upper ear.

I dont allow any of his pearcing while we are on the job.
Nor do I allow him to smoke on the job, nor do I.

well, it depends on the job, we are gemerally there for 2-4 days.
If its evident the customer doesnt mind, its a whole nother game.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #137
Quarry Creeper

If need be ill wear a long sleeve shirt or take out the earrings
If I'm going to the mall or even a wake I'm gonna go casual
When I die I wanna ve buried in a wife beater and a gold tooth

That's just who I am ....if I was to wear a suit the world would stop turning ...I'm me and ill always be
I don't care if my mother or my wife don't like it
Some people judge a book by its cover ..you really should read a couple pages before you judge ppl
It is what it is .....I'm me and that's it
My wife tried to change me and the next day I went and got the papers for a divorce....you married me for who i am and not what I look like ...if all you had intentions on doing is changing me then maybe you need to go get one of those pretty boys that ...pick things up and put zem down ....that's not me nor will i ever be
I'm over weight with tattoos and piercings ....there's a chapter for you guys to read ...atleast I'm not out there smoking crack or shooting heroine
I'm a disabled stay at home father that is addicted to tattoos
Old 12-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #138
RCC Addict

Quote:
So far for me, tats have not been an issue
One guy has a flamming skull on his shoulder, small like 6"
If a person had a vulgar tattoo, myself included. It would have to be covered and not visablle to customers.

My nephew is the only person I have used with piercings...they are not big holes like these pics.They are smaller than a pencil I would say on the lob.
and he has a tounge ring, and the rings in the upper ear.

I dont allow any of his pearcing while we are on the job.
Nor do I allow him to smoke on the job, nor do I.

well, it depends on the job, we are gemerally there for 2-4 days.
If its evident the customer doesnt mind, its a whole nother game.
I think that's a fair way to conduct things. If there are rules in place pertaining to tattoos and piercings and you have your employees remove them or cover them up, that's better than outright denying someone a job because of them even if that person is qualified. In that situation you could be like "follow the rules or hit the road". Personally, anytime I've interviewed for a job, I've asked if there was a policy regarding piercings. I feel like that's the polite thing to do and if there is, awesome...I can remove them quite easily. So far I've been lucky to work for people who don't mind them.
jsowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:29 PM   #139
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksteadily View Post
I had my nipples up to a 10g
As did I...Had them pierced at 12 on my 18th b-day.

Funny story, it was my friends 21st bday and we went out and got super tanked and the next morning I woke up and one of the balls on one of the bars was gone...I dont quite remember anything after 10 or 11 but I am almost positive I had a good time.

Ended up falling out while I was sleeping before I could get another ball for the end and it closed up too much to get it back in overnight...Had to take them out.

I also had my tongue web pierced, that was one of my favorites because no one knew about it until I showed them. Ended taking it out because it was a pain to keep clean.

SMR 510RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #140
dnf

Just for kicks imagine your screening for a new nanny.

Your telling me that ONE doesnt look like a better candidate based solely on appearance?

I have made a judgement of each person based soley on the pics, and its not wrong or unethical in any way to do so.

also, these flags are often related to racism....if a person wears the flag they are therefore judged a racist.

Last edited by rock hard; 12-02-2011 at 07:21 PM.