Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: BWD 12 Days of Christmas Sale Happening Now!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default BWD 12 Days of Christmas Sale Happening Now!!!

We've had a good year and I'm really happy to still be a part of this hobby...in spite of all of the hardships and challenges we've been through over the years...including severe back breakage last year.

Sales have been going well and that is due to you guys/gals...so I wanted to take an opportunity to give back a lil something special.

I'm adding some more product back into the store this week, including my full line of Whiplash kits, micro wheel hardware kits, micro wheel weight kit 3's, and other items.

AND I'm releasing some new products over the next couple of days including cabs for the Losi Mini Pro, a cab and side plate upgrade kit for the micro wedge (very worthwhile upgrade package if you currently have a micro wedge chassis kit), the Updated and now Bodiless MOA Wedge for Berg axle'd rigs, and more.

I have added a Wish List to my store so you can pic out what you want and share it with your friends/family...taking out the guess work.

My wife is also adding a Gift Wrapping service for those who might need/want it. She does a sick job and takes pride in her wrapping. You'll be able to add that service when you are checking out.

We also have multiple discount platforms available!

Specials!
Receive $5.00 off your next purchase of $20.00 or more (one time use only). Use Promo Code BWD-12D20 when checking out.

Receive $10.00 off your next purchase of $75.00 or more (no limits on use). Use Promo Code BWD-12D-75 when checking out.

Receive $25.00 off your next purchase of $150.00 or more (no limits on use). Use Promo Code BWD-12D150 when checking out.

Receive $40.00 off your next purchase of $250.00 or more (no limits on use). Use Promo Code BWD-12D250 when checking out.

Receive $90.00 off your next purchase of $500.00 or more (no limits on use). Use Promo Code BWD-12D500 when checking out.

To take advantage of these killer specials, go to www.billet-works-store.com.

We proudly support our military by utilizing
a good portion of our income and time for the
development of products geared towards keeping
our troops safe and protected.

BW
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Wow great deals Don! You're the MAN!
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote