Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation

Kinda fun to watch, dude ain't afraid of the skinny pedal!
RIG_RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSS View Post
Tim's is a great driver...look at minute 3:45..(4:00 specifically)...it takes talent to move your buggy at that speed from side to side
No kidding....the man knows how to work the rear steer!
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Looks like Jeremyh running his super.......Lol
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad30w View Post
Looks like Jeremyh running his super.......Lol
Oh, he's MUCH better with the rear steer than I am.....
Old 01-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

He has a new set of axles in the works for Showtime. He distroyed those axles new years eve and sold them lol

Look up Tim Cameron Hates His Buggy on you tube

All I can say is that was an exspensive ride
greencrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Not a fan...
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Yeah thats messed up. People should use a port-o-jon or poop in a bag just like all the wildlife does.
The problem is when a few hundred people shit behind the same rock, I think this same problem got a few sections of the Rubicon trail shut down a few years ago....IIRC it contaminated a lake....Being from Cali rugerboy has a good point.

Madrams videos are great, and I think some of the videos are listed that they are filmed on private property. I see this the same way I see mud bogging, if your doing this kind of driving in an area where other people are all doing the same thing...Cool!! If your out with a buggy just driving up hills just to say you did it and ripping up everything....you may get a Hi-Lift handle to the face at the trailhead.
BLKXJ 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKXJ 96 View Post
The problem is when a few hundred people shit behind the same rock, I think this same problem got a few sections of the Rubicon trail shut down a few years ago....IIRC it contaminated a lake....Being from Cali rugerboy has a good point.

Madrams videos are great, and I think some of the videos are listed that they are filmed on private property. I see this the same way I see mud bogging, if your doing this kind of driving in an area where other people are all doing the same thing...Cool!! If your out with a buggy just driving up hills just to say you did it and ripping up everything....you may get a Hi-Lift handle to the face at the trailhead.
yeah that lake would be spider lake, been going on the rubicon for 31 years. also bassy falls was closed down in the late 90's after some puke bag punched a hole in their oil filter then drove a few hundred yards and replaced it next to the stream. then chucks the old filter and 5 empty oil quarts in the stream. the best part it was in front of a dfg warden! i could go on and on but like i said i'm no tree hugger. thats the tip of the ice burg. also theft is a problem believe it or not. i know a guy who's jeep broke about a mile from spider lake. he hiked in to the lake and got a ride out to get parts. not away from his rig for more than an hour or so, and gutted!! motor, trany, t-case, axles tires and wheels seats gone!! thats another problem solved with the hi-lift handle of sorts
rugerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #29

He Goes through Rigs Like crazy.
My good friends, owner of "Busted Knuckle Films"; videos most of the events Timmy competes in, and is pretty good friends with him. I know MadRam11 is right there most of the time. But Check out his youtube channel
BustedKnuckleVideo's Channel - YouTube
RedEarth Innovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #30
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKXJ 96 View Post

Very well said..
FRENCHBLUE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

X2 on the helmet and face shield...man has no common sense.
Got to admit it sure tears up whatever they are running on
Postclanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postclanker View Post
Got to admit it sure tears up whatever they are running on
When you run on private land, they regularly rebuild the trails. Around here, the Texas Motorized Trails Coalition owns several properties and allows folks to run on them. They maintain the trails properly.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #33

hope it is on private land , and regularly rebuilt trails , cause got to admit , its a lot fun to watch , and must be even more to do it ...
BL-4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #34
RCC Addict

I know here in tn most of the places are private owned parks ya pay 20$ and can tear up all the land u want if I get hurt its not there fault and you sign a piece of paper saying just that.. Also wheelin in the country down in summertown was shut down due to a few trails crossing creeks and oil and shit getting in the water they've installed a couple bridges and now it's back to norm... But if you close down most of these types of places then guys will be tearing up private land and not give a shit who it belongs to..I think there's alot more stuff to worry about in this world than if someone has a small oil leak near a stream... **** bp dumped a billion gallons of oil in the ocean what happen to all that it magically disappeared... I just hate some people always trying to ruin someone's fun... Maybe if all that effort was put towards stopping illegals from. Crossing the border or bringing home the troops... Ok maybe I got off subject... I need to move out west

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
another Southern Buggy 'lil Showtime' salmonfacesalad Axial Wraith 82 11-19-2018 11:27 AM
Tim Cameron cut 2.2 Boggers CarterFab Tires and Wheels 38 08-05-2011 08:54 AM
Tim Cameron Rock Buggy need some carbon fiber Chit Chat 7 09-25-2007 12:05 PM
Showtime is still under construction ALTERED IMAGE General Scale Talk 19 07-28-2006 12:59 AM