RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/358274-tim-cameron-showtime-compilation.html)

EeePee 01-07-2012 08:29 AM

Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GzXVLbs41Ew?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rugerboy 01-07-2012 09:20 AM

Re: Tim Cameron and Showtime compilation

LAME!! and ugly too!!!

as cool as some of the stuff he is doin is, pretty lame. i am no tree hugger by any stretch. its things like that ugly turd and the ass clown driving it that get trails closed... that being said as far as a "rock racer" rippin up a state park, closed course, or private property then cool!

FRENCHBLUE72 01-07-2012 09:25 AM

Madram sure puts together some awesome videos..

Harvo 01-07-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugerboy (Post 3490755)
LAME!! and ugly too!!!

as cool as some of the stuff he is doin is, pretty lame. i am no tree hugger by any stretch. its things like that ugly turd and the ass clown driving it that get trails closed... that being said as far as a "rock racer" rippin up a state park, closed course, or private property then cool!

Pretty much the only wheeling we have in the Southeast anymore is in offroad parks, private property, and the occasional power line area. :cry:

As for the driver... I know allot of that video is high horsepower bouncing, but Tim has some serious tallent. And he is registered on RCC and has a Berg. "thumbsup"

Just thinking... wouldn't it be entertaining if he read this :shock:

ROSS 01-07-2012 10:04 AM

Tim's is a great driver...look at minute 3:45..(4:00 specifically)...it takes talent to move your buggy at that speed from side to side
the only reason they only show the high flying high horsepower shots is because thats what sells!!!!!

My biggest gripe about that whole video is the lack of safety......with that much horsepower and that kinda driving style WHY IN THE HELL ARE NEITHER THE DRIVER NOR CO-DRIVER WEARING FULL FACE HELMETS!!!!......or any kind of helmet period... most of those dirt/rock clods coming off the tires could knock a man out or worse....

FRENCHBLUE72 01-07-2012 10:17 AM

Hey harvo whats camerons screen name on rcc? I agree with the whole helmet deal but its a free country for us all to do as we please..

frdtrkguy 01-07-2012 10:38 AM

Wheelin in the south sounds & looks expensive :ror:

Harvo 01-07-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 (Post 3490847)
Hey harvo whats camerons screen name on rcc? I agree with the whole helmet deal but its a free country for us all to do as we please..

I don't remember. Joesbruiser and him are buddies and Joe helped him build his Berg sometime back. They had a thread but i don't remember what it was called.

EDIT: THIS is the thread I was thinking of but Tim didn't actually post up in it. It was the other guy.

klabeaume 01-07-2012 11:16 AM

Cool video, but I would be spectate from a further distance.

FRENCHBLUE72 01-07-2012 12:11 PM

Thanks harvo..

ROCKEDUP RICKY 01-07-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugerboy (Post 3490755)
LAME!! and ugly too!!!

Your from Cali I'll bet. :ror:
We got 1000 acres public land just for offroading at Disney Oklahoma.

JUGGARNAUT 01-07-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvo (Post 3490788)
Pretty much the only wheeling we have in the Southeast anymore is in offroad parks, private property, and the occasional power line area. :cry:

As for the driver... I know allot of that video is high horsepower bouncing, but Tim has some serious tallent. And he is registered on RCC and has a Berg. "thumbsup"

That would be funny if he read this...to me, Haters wear the distinct scent of jealousy like a badge of honor..

Rig Rocker 01-07-2012 01:21 PM

Good God! That thing's a :twisted: Beast :twisted:

I just love hearing a Big Ol' Rat get some!

FRENCHBLUE72 01-07-2012 01:27 PM

Pretty sure that an lsx motor and not a big block could be wrong though..

666 01-07-2012 01:39 PM

Dawm you sure want to be out of the way when he fires up!! :shock:

opek 01-07-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 (Post 3491084)
Pretty sure that an lsx motor and not a big block could be wrong though..

People still use big blocks outside of restos?

rugerboy 01-07-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvo (Post 3490788)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 3491039)
Your from Cali I'll bet. :ror:
We got 1000 acres public land just for offroading at Disney Oklahoma.

i really don't care if he does read this.. and yes ricky i am from cali! there has been a big problem here for years with rigs like this with that driving style and people generally f#ckin up trails not only by spinning wheels but leaving trash, oil and crap behind. like stupid f#cks shit right behind a rock 15' from lakes and streams.... thats a problem.

FRENCHBLUE72 01-07-2012 04:37 PM

Im not 100 percet sure but Im pretty sure most of the places these guys are wheelin are old mines so most of the ground is already ****ed up..

canadianbacon 01-07-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 (Post 3490847)

And then if somebody gets a rock in the head, you sue whoever owns the land, it's the new American way "thumbsup"

Duuuuuuuude 01-07-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugerboy (Post 3491236)
like stupid f#cks shit right behind a rock 15' from lakes and streams.... thats a problem.

Yeah thats messed up. People should use a port-o-jon or poop in a bag just like all the wildlife does.