Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: crazy flex wraith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #1

Cool crazy flex wraith

looking for the parts numbers or parts used for the crazy flex set up for the wraith. I know is been covered but no parts no. are given. just want to build it as a shelf queen. currently have a wraith with open front diff. and 8 shocks set up. I know the people here has a lot of knowledge and hopefully you can help me with this. tried google but only get the video of those guys in canada with the so called chris designed suspension cantilever set up. hope to get the wraith kit to build it like that even though is mostly gonna sit on the shelf in my living room.

keep up the good work here.
and for those haters, do not come to this forum, let the others enjoy.
wraithkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: crazy flex wraith

What a waste of time and money if you are just making a shelf queen! I could use a charitable donation....lol.
ZippoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithkid View Post
and for those haters, do not come to this forum, let the others enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippoMan View Post
What a waste of time and money if you are just making a shelf queen!
lol
Man of 5lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

x2!
BoardN88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #5

you talk about charity? I served in afghanistan, not knowing if I would make it back, same feeling for ten months, just so other people don't have to go there. spend christmas there too while you were opening your presents. not saying I am better than any body but like I said:haters don't come to this forum. If you are not gonna give me an answer or not gonna be helpful, please leave, don't waste my time.
by the way I considered been in the army a charity because we go over there with out asking or expecting anything in return. some do it for money? yes, adventure? yes .others do it for something more meaningful.
wraithkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Uhhh ....ok
BoardN88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

no doubt got some post tramatic shit or WHAT? i thought it was toys not war. sorry you chose to go there and thank you but leave it at that
trig n tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Dammnnnn!!!
BGR Fabrications is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
RCC Addict

You would just need a longer shock set up. Maybe like a Crawler king shock or longer with super soft springs. That'll give you an extra inch or two of flex.
King James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

What in the world is going on in this thread?
322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig n tahoe View Post
no doubt got some post tramatic shit or WHAT? i thought it was toys not war. sorry you chose to go there and thank you but leave it at that
jokers_toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:21 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
you talk about charity? I served in afghanistan, not knowing if I would make it back, same feeling for ten months, just so other people don't have to go there. spend christmas there too while you were opening your presents. not saying I am better than any body but like I said:haters don't come to this forum. If you are not gonna give me an answer or not gonna be helpful, please leave, don't waste my time.
by the way I considered been in the army a charity because we go over there with out asking or expecting anything in return. some do it for money? yes, adventure? yes .others do it for something more meaningful.

I've been to Afghanistan too. Played a nice long game of IED Dodgeball. Sure that place sucks, but never once have I ever used my time in Afghanistan as a crutch. You sound like you want to be the charity case, and everyone should bend over backwards for you because you went to a bad place.

So...
eisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:38 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
and 8 shocks set up
Take all of those off....you'll have plenty of flex.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
not saying I am better than any body but like I said:haters don't come to this forum. If you are not gonna give me an answer or not gonna be helpful, please leave, don't waste my time.
Thanks for your service, but...

This thread really should have been in the Newbie section (where you couldn't get "flamed"). That way you wouldn't get the responses you have. This section is Chit Chat, where all can see and are free to share their opinions (however contrary to yours). Threads like this are easily ignored if posted in the correct section.

Just sayin'.
btoungette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippoMan View Post
What a waste of time and money if you are just making a shelf queen! I could use a charitable donation....lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of 5lay View Post
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardN88 View Post
x2!

OWNED

Quote:
I am not sure what you want to build, but have at it.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #17
No idea what I'm doing

I think the information you want is in this thread:

Something different, Axial Wraith, very unique ... look
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
LR3
Rock Crawler

I have some OEM shocks off of a WJ. Bet you can fab them to fit
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR SERVICE AS A CRUTCH. As a fellow service member I'm actually offended by this. This is not the way we as the military should behave. I have served 4 tours in the sandbox and about to serve my second tour in Korea and a divorce somewhere in the middle of my tours. Fortunately I was able to return home every time in one piece. My little sacrifice cant match what many have sacrificed. I have never complained because I chose to serve my country and my family understands that. I have never used my service to as a defense or something to fall back on. You may wanna rethink what you say on the forums. Not only do you make yourself look bad but you make the rest of the services look bad.
rc4x4nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

I forgot to mention. Serving your country is NOT charity. It is a priviledge and a right that could be taken away from you. DO NOT throw your service and your sacrifices into the faces of the people that supports you. Americans serve their country in different ways...some go down range and some stay on American soil providing assistance/support to you and the family you leave behind. Think about coming home from your deployment only to be jeered and not cheered.
rc4x4nut is offline   Reply With Quote

crazy flex wraith - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hank's Wraith by Crazy Clay!! ZippoMan Axial Wraith 2 05-06-2012 09:35 PM
wraith flex questions bashin calfee Axial Wraith 48 03-13-2012 12:34 AM
ax-10 crazy turned xr-10 crazy ax-10 crazy Axial XR10 105 02-21-2012 10:15 PM
mine wraith flex.... DH-89XJ Axial Wraith 6 01-05-2012 05:35 AM
crazy video and pictures of a slash vs airbag crazy josh hayes Non Crawler RC's 8 07-01-2009 02:56 PM