RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Life's crappy deals (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/389930-lifes-crappy-deals.html)

Hunter711 06-23-2012 07:47 AM

Life's crappy deals

4 years ago my Mom left me, aorta burst.
20 months ago i buried my Dad, stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
4 months ago my older brother, my friend, my mentor, my guardian, was in a horrific car accident (other drivers fault). I buried him last Saturday.
Lifes a bitch sometimes. I don't let life's crummy deals slow me down for to long. Enjoy all you can and do as much as you need to do to satisfy your hunger for self preservation and sanity.
We are all here for just a brief time.

ROLANDROCKSHOP 06-23-2012 07:54 AM

Re: Life's crappy deals

truly sorry for your loss man...

life gives you lemons,some are bitter others are tolerable..

keep your chin up,i bet its what your bro would have wanted.;-)

Krawler Konceptz 06-23-2012 07:56 AM

:shock: Leaves me speechless and grateful for my hand dealt in life.

EeePee 06-23-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter711 (Post 3791188)
Enjoy all you can and do as much as you need to do to satisfy your hunger for self preservation and sanity.

We are all here for just a brief time.

Yes.

Enjoy it while you got it.

AsILayDying 06-23-2012 08:36 AM

This post puts some of life and what we all have going on into perspective. Sorry for the losses you have suffered hope things get better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ohh EPiC FAiL 06-23-2012 08:36 AM

sorry to hear that man. glad you are keeping a positive outlook despite the hardships, not many people seem to be able to do that these days.

Hunter711 06-23-2012 08:54 AM

Did I mention I had an 5 hour epileptic seizure 18 months ago and was put in a chemical induced coma for 6 days. Was not expected to survive. Leaving my loving wife and awesome son was not on my list of things to do in this lifetime. So when something happens that's not what YOU wanted, just grin and say to yourself, "I can make it better". "thumbsup"

NoobCrawler 06-23-2012 10:16 AM

That crappy hand has been dealt to me, not quite in your fashion. Sorry to hear that, bad deal for sure. While I have no deaths here, the laundry of health issues I have you can barely count on your hands. Add to that my inability to get a girlfriend, living with my parents at 31... Blah blah blah, I'll quit going, I'm making myself cry.:cry::ror:

dont slow down 06-24-2012 10:53 AM

I am sorry for all your loss. My fiance has no immediate family either. She's 24. It's getting particularly rough planning a wedding, pretty much by ourselves, there are days where she struggles but like you she keeps a positive outlook. Count each day as a blessing because it truly is a blessing. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Hunter711 06-24-2012 11:43 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind response's. When I posted this thread it was not to bitch or complain or ask my brothers for sympathy. I was "Just sayin". When chit happen's, and it surely will, get up, brush yourself off, put it in gear and get your arse movin'. ;-)

Life is precious.

[Quote] You don't know what you got till it's gone. Oo la la la la Oo la la la la

crash 06-25-2012 01:04 AM

Your not alone and sorry for your loss..

Lost my best friend 1 year 6 days ago, my dad in late april and my mother in law last week......