Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wal-Mart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2006, 01:22 AM   #1

Default Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart is the devil... Doesn't Target or K-Mart have anything for you cats?
Im my opinion it takes an employee with a green card to sell me an rc, or anything else, how bout we boycot Nylint for selling out america by selling at wal mart. Wal-mart is pretty much screwin america by hiring non american citizens to work at their stores. I pride myself in keeping loyal to brands not sold in wal mart and so should you cats.... Just a thought. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST POST>>> If Wal-Mart has anything to do with it... I'ms ure they do.. I will try to post tomorrow, if i dont its wal mart
hyperaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

:-? :? :neutral: :neutral:

8-)
CLODZIRRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:17 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

f*** you hyperaddict
clod booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperaddict
Im my opinion it takes an employee with a green card to sell me an rc, or anything else, how bout we boycot Nylint for selling out america by selling at wal mart. Wal-mart is pretty much screwin america by hiring non american citizens to work at their stores. I pride myself in keeping loyal to brands not sold in wal mart and so should you cats.... Just a thought. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST POST>>> If Wal-Mart has anything to do with it... I'ms ure they do.. I will try to post tomorrow, if i dont its wal mart
Your a little weird:?
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:22 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

wal mart is spying on you hyperaddict they have your phones bugged and your bathroom too....WATCH OUT THEY ARE COMING...
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:24 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
I pride myself in keeping loyal to brands not sold in wal mart
$1000 says I can find at least 50 items in your house that are sold at Wal-Mart!!
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:54 AM   #7

whats the difference? are you going to boycott dunkin donuts too? do you realize that even when you go out of your way to buy things from mom and pop down the street, they are still MADE overseas? last time i checked tamiya wasnt 100% american, but im still gonna play with my clod and my tlt.

and the guatemalan guys i pay to cut my lawn may not have green cards, but they do a damn good job. the american guys that used to come did a crappy job, maybe they had been up all night worrying about their jobs being taken away by immigrants or something. but the foreign guys have a fantastic work ethic, because they appreciate their jobs. so im happy to support them.
charley- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:24 PM   #8
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Yep, you'll be banned from this board. Walmart the largest retail corp in the world has it's hands around the owner of this sites neck. You're as good as gone. LMAO You've got to be one of those that believe that G.W.B. is behind 911 too, am I right??

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 08-19-2006 at 12:27 PM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:58 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler
Yep, you'll be banned from this board. Walmart the largest retail corp in the world has it's hands around the owner of this sites neck. You're as good as gone. LMAO You've got to be one of those that believe that G.W.B. is behind 911 too, am I right??
-Seems like a contradiction in there somewhere...
Oh, andhyperaddict, Walmart is bailing on the Crawler anyway. They're closing them out at firesale prices. If buying one for $200 at Target salves your conscience, have at it.

-Actually Wal*Mart is pretty bad when you get right down to it; they destroy the traditional retail base of an area and funnel the $$ to China who use it to build themselves up into an economic powerhouse that will some day eclipse the US. They are NOT our friend or ally remember, they are our rival; militarily, politically, and most important, economically.
And that's no wild-eyed conspiracy theory my friends, it's a fact.
AmigaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:08 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaJoe
-Actually Wal*Mart is pretty bad when you get right down to it; they destroy the traditional retail base of an area and funnel the $$ to China who use it to build themselves up into an economic powerhouse that will some day eclipse the US. They are NOT our friend or ally remember, they are our rival; militarily, politically, and most important, economically.
And that's no wild-eyed conspiracy theory my friends, it's a fact.
Wal-Mart is what it is because Americans have made them what they are. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I have witnessed many "main streets" destroyed because Sam built a store 10 minutes outside of town......................but is that Sam's fault? Or the shoppers? Simple fact is that Americans will go where the deals are, and the ol' school philosophy of supporting the small retailer was lost sometime around 1966. In the large scale, is this wrong? Or is this just a natural transitional point in modern retail marketing? Will we survive just as we did when milk stopped being delivered to our doors?

IMO, it doesn't matter.............give it a decade or two, and ALL retail will be handled over the internet, and we will go back to only having the "five and dime" stores locally to handle the important stuff we need right then and now. Once internet access gets pumped into 90+% of the homes in this country, shopping as we know it will die out almost completely.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:33 AM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Time to head back to 2nd grade man. This is the nylint forum, not the wal-mart complaint forum. If you got a problem with wal-mart, take it up to them. Why can't everyone quit their bitchin about wal-mart?
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:56 AM   #12
Rock Stacker

yeah like those people who complane that walmart doesnt pay good wages or supply their employies with good benefits, heres an idea... dont work at freekin walmart
rockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrunner
yeah like those people who complane that walmart doesnt pay good wages or supply their employies with good benefits, heres an idea... dont work at freekin walmart
I'm getting paid $9+ an hour, full time, with full benifits...watcha talkin about? It's easy work too

It's all based on how hard you work. I bust my a## everyday there and i get a raise every 6 months.
muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

my brother works at walmart...:-(
-Dalton
hotrodzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:39 PM   #15

Doesn't anyone remember the souht park episode where they had to kill walmat?? think of that and laugh for a minute
HVFracingwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

If you want the Facts on Wal-Mart watch the documentary, "The High Cost of Low Prices", Wal-mart was responsible for 5 Trillion in taxes due to most of there employees using some sort of government assistance. You are not saving any money by shopping there because you will pay it right back in the form of higher taxes.
NEMYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:12 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

hey hyperaddict are you wearing your foil helmut and in your foil coverd panic room so wal mart doesn't have there illegal workers spy on you,
octigonwallrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:23 PM   #18
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddeprived
I'm getting paid $9+ an hour, full time, with full benifits...watcha talkin about? It's easy work too
I think being 26 years old and only making $9 an hour was exactly what he was talking about.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:40 PM   #19
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by octigonwallrus
hey hyperaddict are you wearing your foil helmut and in your foil coverd panic room so wal mart doesn't have there illegal workers spy on you,
sybir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

christ , i cant remember then i made 9/hr
pro beater is offline   Reply With Quote