Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Inspiration

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Inspiration

TheSCorpionKing is a pure bitch of a human being. He will not man up, so that is pure bitch in my book.

After seeing this thread that somehow went away, I was inspired.

Proof that just because some things are close, does not mean that they are a copy. With the innovation that is going on from this forum, ideas like this made me want to design my own chassis.

I have been working on my own chassis design. It is completely original. I know it looks a little like that swap meet other brand made here in the Town of Yuma, but they are completely different.

example:

My design

Scientific proof it is nothing like the other Yuma chassis builders chassis. His is on bottom for reference. They look nothing alike. My is completely backwards from his. Notice the beautiful matte finish on my design.

No where even close. And even if you were to turn mine upside down and around, the holes are no where near lining up. Again scientific proof.

I know it looks like they could line up, but after seeing this picture of another completely original idea. I mean just because it looks like if you moved the chassis over .25" all the holes would line up, that does not mean anything. I am with you fighting the power.

Last edited by The Violator; 08-09-2012 at 07:11 PM.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Insparation

Inspiration...
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

In on one!
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Inspiration...

My 6th grade edumacation lets me down sometimes. And my spell check does the rest.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Inspiration

That is one great, and very original chassis design. How do you do it?!
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
Suck it up!

The inspiration and differences are astounding!
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

No perspiration? I was sweating my ass off today at our comp...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Did you rub your own bawlz on it? Because that is your trademark that no would touch...literally.
Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenwheely View Post
Did you rub your own bawlz on it? Because that is your trademark that no would touch...literally.
I am sooooooooooooo glad I was not in that hotel room.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post

I know it looks like they could line up, but after seeing this picture of another completely original idea. I mean just because it looks like if you moved the chassis over .25" all the holes would line up, that does not mean anything. I am with you fighting the power.

And this thread is back from the bitch-ass delete section..... Yaaaaaaay!

This pic is the most incriminating thing I have ever seen.
Way to go violator.
krawlfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #12
TSK
Shelf queen

Hey violaTED.

I thought I shut you last time? Why are you such a hater? Just because you don't have the imagination to start a fresh topic? You talk so much shit but i've heard you've not shown face at events for fear of getting your ass whooped. I believe cause I know you are just a keyboard gangsta.

The fact that you posted a picture from my thread shows me that your probably the guy that got all your 62 circle jerk buddies to view my thread as guests that one day.

I posted that pic for the simple fact of showing your weak, unimaginative ass that is was not a copy. Because when you think about it, the original SA" is just a copy of every other tvp out there. Just shut your trap and keep to yourself.

Harley. You laugh, but no one cares about your threads anymore. Sure you have cool equipment and talented friends making stuff with you, but you head is so big, I can see it from hawaii. Stick to your role of being Futaba salemen cause God know they can't sell a transmitter without your help

I'm sure the two of you will try to diss me, or talk down my treads and their small "view" count, but I don't give a crap. I have the respect of members because I'm I give respect where due, praise those who deserve it and crap on those who don't.

****ing grown ass men, crying about bullshit that is 't their own, and straight up making RCC a crappy ass forum. If I was the Badge I'll straight up deny the viilaYED's right to post because all you do is talk big.

And Jeremy (Krawlfreak). Thanks for the servo mount, but incriminating? How? The rear link positioning is obvious another area code away from the SA. On top of that, maybe a shock position and the lower front link position is close, but you need to get over yourself. If I can get the RD1 CNC cut; I'm gonna YouTube the SA being set on fire just because your bit h the violaTED makes you product look bad and I don't wanna be associated with that kind of high school shit

If you guys wanna talk shit about someone, talk shit about me. I DESIGN THE RD1 and asked Chris to make it. So violaTED needs to get his shit right. ****ing hater.

Last edited by TSK; 07-28-2012 at 09:43 PM.
TSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

I got some new shit
Old 07-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSCorpionKing View Post

And Jeremy (Krawlfreak). Thanks for the servo mount, but incriminating? How? The rear link positioning is obvious another area code away from the SA. On top of that, maybe a shock position and the lower front link position is close, but you need to get over yourself. If I can get the RD1 CNC cut; I'm gonna YouTube the SA being set on fire just because your bit h the violaTED makes you product look bad and I don't wanna be associated with that kind of high school shit
you can video it. I would get a good laugh out of it.
You can title it "i am a dumb shit"
Old 07-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #15
TSK
Shelf queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlfreak View Post

I got some new shit
That looks like you copied your own shit.

The RD1 is significantly different, and you need to quit it. You're no better than the violaTED's whiny ass. Only difference is I respect you a little more because you do come up with original shit on occasions
Old 07-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #16
TSK
Shelf queen

Quote:
you can video it. I would get a good laugh out of it.
You can title it "i am a dumb shit"
I gonna wait till I see Ted at Nats so Ivan light it on fire under his ass. But don't tell him because he probably won't show up then.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
That looks like you copied your own shit.

The RD1 is significantly different, and you need to quit it. You're no better than the violaTED's whiny ass. Only difference is I respect you a little more because you do come up with original shit on occasions
You could man up and post a pic with the front lower link hole and mine lined up, and keep the skid straight, directly from the top ( not an angle)

Then we can see if I am whiney or right. I believe there will be a overwhelming similariy ( not accounting for really poor hole drilling) If I am not I will apologize and move on.

I assure you Ted and " the narrow minded few" are not the only ones that can see what you guys are doing.

Unfortunately we won't be at nats this year but I would cheer you on while you were. Doing it.

Ted on the other hand will be putting his abnormally large nuts on your head while you were trying to start the fire
Old 07-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #18
RCC Addict

Quote:
Hey violaTED.

I thought I shut you last time? Why are you such a hater? Just because you don't have the imagination to start a fresh topic? You talk so much shit but i've heard you've not shown face at events for fear of getting your ass whooped. I believe cause I know you are just a keyboard gangsta.

Now that is so funny. I am not a hater. I am surely not a keyboard gangster. I go to the events I have time for. I will tell you what, the next major event I go to will probably be the Copper State Crawloff early next year. I will pay your entry, just so we can all see if your man enough to say something to my face. I figured I would put that out there early. That way you have lots of time to think of an excuse to why you will not come.

Eventbrite is live. Your coupon code is "iamabitch"

Quote:
The fact that you posted a picture from my thread shows me that your probably the guy that got all your 62 circle jerk buddies to view my thread as guests that one day.

I posted that pic for the simple fact of showing your weak, unimaginative ass that is was not a copy. Because when you think about it, the original SA" is just a copy of every other tvp out there. Just shut your trap and keep to yourself.

I am just trying to fight the power with you. I mean just because something looks like a exact copy, does mean it is not. And just because all the mounting points line up does not mean anything.

To call the secret agent a copy is wrong. But lets go with it.

I will say the YTC Secret Agent is a copy. I does have holes, and it does have side plates. But it does use 4 side plates, not twin.

Quote:
Harley. You laugh, but no one cares about your threads anymore. Sure you have cool equipment and talented friends making stuff with you, but you head is so big, I can see it from hawaii. Stick to your role of being Futaba salemen cause God know they can't sell a transmitter without your help

I'm sure the two of you will try to diss me, or talk down my treads and their small "view" count, but I don't give a crap. I have the respect of members because I'm I give respect where due, praise those who deserve it and crap on those who don't.

This one is a two parter. I like Harleys builds. I guess the hundred thousand page views he gets on many of his builds must be me hitting the refresh button over and over.

And as far as Futaba goes, I am sure they would still sell at least one radio without Harley. Maybe. But I guess if you do not want the best, stick with what ever swap meet radio you want to run.

I will say this. I bet at Nats this year, all 3 on the podium will be rocking Futaba. I also have a side bet that all 3 will also be rocking a YTC chassis.

Quote:

****ing grown ass men, crying about bullshit that is 't their own, and straight up making RCC a crappy ass forum. If I was the Badge I'll straight up deny the viilaYED's right to post because all you do is talk big.

If you guys wanna talk shit about someone, talk shit about me. I DESIGN THE RD1 and asked Chris to make it. So violaTED needs to get his shit right. ****ing hater.

I would consider Krawlfreak more my bitch than me his. My wife even calls him my girlfriend. Even she know if we were gay I would be the man.

I will tell you what. I think you should light the secret agent on fire. I am sure Krawlfreak will laugh all the way to the bank. But why make it dependent on finding someone who will cut your new car.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:

I got some new shit
Your such a hater.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #20
TSK
Shelf queen

I'm not gonna waste my time of Right Said Ted. He's full of hot air.

Take for example, the "Double Standard"

In this example, Harley displays his new "original design" in front of the BJ that he ran prior. Besides the squared off shape, and some "additions" all the shock and link positions look very, very close to that of the BJ. Much more similarity in geometry than the RD1 & SA. on top of that, Jeremy applauds him for it, and offers help should Harley need help working with the CF.

Quote:
Pretty cool josh.

If you need some help with the fiber let me know.

Seems more than a bit hypocritical to me.

I just finished the RD1 Berg last night and tested it today. It ran very well. That being the case, I'm not going to tear it down to compare with the SA. I will however post pics of the SA over the original template used to cut the RD1. The differences are obvious, and the more you guys whine about it, the worse it looks. Quite frankly I have gotten PM's on numerous occasions from many members applauding the fact that I am standing up to all this drama that Ted and Jeremy have cried about.

This pic shows the overlay as Jeremy requested.

Here's another pic, with the templates cut out to compare.

And Jeremy, I'm sure I'm not the only heterosexual male on RCC that finds your knowledge of Ted's nut size a bit queer. But if you say they are oversized, I'll just take your word for it.

Last edited by eric113; 07-29-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Pm