RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Ever hit an animal with your rc? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/416764-ever-hit-animal-your-rc.html)

rik 12-08-2012 09:45 AM

Ever hit an animal with your rc?

i was just outside bashing with the pede. i run a b/l system on 3s in it, so its quite fast. while out bashing, i was zipping across my lawn and a squirrel ran out in front of it. needless to say, i hit him. i didnt have enough time to stop. i didnt kill him, but he shook and rolled around a lil bit and then ran off. hopefully the lil guy is ok. i feel really bad. i hit him pretty darn hard. hard enough that the pede flipped. poor lil guy :(

briang 12-08-2012 10:13 AM

Re: Ever hit an animal with your rc?

i ran my slash into my buddies ankle once does that count?

jeepguy5 12-08-2012 10:26 AM

I took my girlfriend out at the ankle at full speed with my 4xslash. Knocked her to her a$$ and her ankle was super swollen for days. I'd say human hits count.

bob1961 12-08-2012 10:37 AM

back in the late 80's i was racing the gold tub RC10 and at a practice one day at the track my lil girl bout 5 years old at the time ran onto the track as i was flying out of turn 4 :shock: ....i turned hard left and put it into a side slide and hit her both feet sideways with the RC10 and took her off her feet where she landed like i dropped a standing 2x4 unhurt to my relief :lmao: ........bob

JokersWild 12-08-2012 11:04 AM

Was running my losi 8 at track on test day.... 2650 kv on 4s. Basically it was a test day and been hollering at some 8 yr old kid that kept running around the track. Full throttle out of sweeper and launched the set of doubles I was trying to turn into a quad. Kid ran across and well ummmm. Tagged him directly in the side of the head as he ran across the sets. Knocked him out cold. He never came to track again. Worst part was his dad stood there the whole time previous to this and didn't say a word just let him do what he wanted. Wasn't on propose but I fixed that

Stburr91 12-08-2012 11:12 AM

I heard of a guy that was running his scaler through a creek, and ran over a fish. I believe the fish was ok, and was able to swim away.

Hoosierdady 12-08-2012 12:03 PM

I nailed my dogs hind legs with my mud buggy/FOFF. Got it on video too, lol.

BJoe 12-08-2012 12:57 PM

Other than myself, none with my R/C's, I did manage to hit a young deer, big racoon, and maybe a small bird with the Shadow ES Turbo Coupe I had.

EeePee 12-08-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJoe (Post 4054472)
Shadow ES Turbo Coupe I had.

Wow, someone admits to this? :ror:

Jus 12-08-2012 01:19 PM

I've purposefully run over ugly black spiders that run around in the sand along a river where I like to play around. Repeatedly. :lmao:

transambill 12-08-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rik (Post 4054241)
i was just outside bashing with the pede. i run a b/l system on 3s in it, so its quite fast. while out bashing, i was zipping across my lawn and a squirrel ran out in front of it. needless to say, i hit him. i didnt have enough time to stop. i didnt kill him, but he shook and rolled around a lil bit and then ran off. hopefully the lil guy is ok. i feel really bad. i hit him pretty darn hard. hard enough that the pede flipped. poor lil guy :(

Poor lil guy my ass, next time hit em harder. Them little guys are good eating.:wink:

Back on topic,
Back when I raced monster trucks I took out a turn marshal's legs once that kept standing in the middle of the course.
It was purely an accident but he never stood out in the middle of the course again while a race was going on.

salmonfacesalad 12-08-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Other than myself, none with my R/C's, I did manage to hit a young deer, big racoon, and maybe a small bird with the Shadow ES Turbo Coupe I had.

I'm a fan of the turbo Spirit myself. "thumbsup"

BigSki 12-08-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeePee (Post 4054475)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/31544546.jpg

Deerhurst 12-08-2012 07:34 PM

My moms collie decided it was a great idea to try to attack my e revo. It was at full throttle geared for about 55mph and was in a wheelie. Knocked the dog over pretty good and sent the e revo cartwheeling. Truck landed on all fours. Dog did not. Needless to say, he doesn't chase the RCs anymore.

BJoe 12-08-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeePee (Post 4054475)

Quote:

Originally Posted by salmonfacesalad (Post 4054583)
I'm a fan of the turbo Spirit myself. "thumbsup"

Honestly, I prefered my 4dr Hatchback Lebaron Turbo, it seemed to run way better than the Shadow....even though it had the draw through set up instead of the blow through........

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 4054897)

Lol, nice"thumbsup"

XJkid93 12-09-2012 02:16 AM

I hit my dog with my wraith, then I hit my other dog at like 40 mph with my slash 4x4 vxl, he jumped about 4' in the air and I've never laughed that hard, bet that little sob will never try to bite my tires again:lmao:

lemonhead 12-09-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJkid93 (Post 4055522)
I hit my dog with my wraith, then I hit my other dog at like 40 mph with my slash 4x4 vxl, he jumped about 4' in the air and I've never laughed that hard, bet that little sob will never try to bite my tires again:lmao:

same here, damn dog runs the other way now. wont even go near em.

Greenskeeper 12-09-2012 08:54 AM

I regularly corral my chickens with my RCs.

666 12-09-2012 08:57 AM

I hit my dog all the time when driving my go fasts, she bites it back.

My old male Shepard dog used to kick the shit out of go fasts, I think that is where she got it from.

theloudone 12-09-2012 09:03 AM

i jumped my slash off a ramp and my dog tried to catch it mid air. he didnt even know what happened lol