Thread: Fwck gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 AM   #421
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Fwck gun control

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Well poo
Yeah, sometimes those mass emails aren't exactly truthful.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 07:19 AM   #422
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
It's still cool when the bad guy gets shot. I never got to shot a bad guy, but I did catch one stealing my friends radio out of his car one night, and got to hold him down till the cops got there. He was easy, when I grabbed his feet and pulled him out, his little head hit the driveway and knocked him out. I didn't even get to fight him. He just layed there with his arms sticking straight up. lol
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:22 AM   #423
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
It's still cool when the bad guy gets shot. I never got to shot a bad guy, but I did catch one stealing my friends radio out of his car one night, and got to hold him down till the cops got there. He was easy, when I grabbed his feet and pulled him out, his little head hit the driveway and knocked him out. I didn't even get to fight him. He just layed there with his arms sticking straight up. lol
Old 12-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #424
Coral Crawler

Quote:

LOL, especially when read around 3am after a little bar hopping and having not paid attention when it originally happened lol. Wouldn't rely on that rating above either because he has always taken a
Hands in the professionals only gun stance except for shotguns in the hunters hands over the years. Not sure how they came up with those numbers regarding his ratings in that list unless they resulted from bills he either voted on or against that had other legislations, pork, lack of pork etc in them affecting the direction of the vote. You have to jump through a few hoops to get a hand gun in NC and he has always believed in more. Going back to bed now lol.

Last edited by beachbum; 12-31-2012 at 08:25 AM.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #425
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
Not sure how they came up with those numbers regarding his ratings in that list unless they resulted from bills he either voted on or against
I believe that's how they come up with them. I read on another site that the GRNC group (or whatever they are called) said that they approved of him because of the way he voted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
LOL, especially when read around 3am after a little bar hopping....Going back to bed now lol.
I was thinking you were up early for being at a bar until 3am...
Old 12-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #426
Coral Crawler

LOL, damn dog had the need to be freed. Cat walked by his crate he sleeps in at night, obviously on purpose (Yea, you're in there and I'm out here ha ha, meow you). He's a pug so he began his "I gotta pee howl" which the neighbors think is some death scream. Could of ignored it but the result of that would have affected the day negatively either way I went lol. Ignored, poor pup would just go in his bed after holding till near explosion resulting in my cleaning up a mess or ignored it till the wife got so pissed at me for not going and all the noise wrecking her after late night sleep then she would of let him out, be mad at me about it then no fun for the bum tonight while the kids are at the grandparents. Obvious choice, let him out, drop the pets some feed while I sit for a few minutes and read. Can't complain too much though he usually goes out around 6am and he held it and held quiet until 10am. All fed now back to bed.

Regarding the cat comment above first though. He really does that, doesn't really hate the dog but actually is really just plain disgusted by him. He has an expresion on his face when ever the dog walks by snorting and breathing like a one lung marathon runner that is unlike any other he makes. He is constantly doing sneaky/stealth spiteful things to him also like some comedy pet movie. Example, dog walked by him about two weeks ago paying no attention to his balled up resting furball self but looking at me with a treat in hand. He stopped looked at me and automatically did his sit for a treat trick....ON the cat. Never even noticed him. Cat hissed made that face and disappeared. Smelled something a little while later. Cat took one of his huge dog sized dumps in the middle of the floor in the utility room where his litter boxes are (yes boxe'S, he's around 22 lbs and they are just as big, killed two auto litter boxes in the past). Went in there to change the box as the smell began to permeate the house. Instead was a big steamer in the middle of the floor with the Pugs new red for the holidays harness and one of his toys laying on top of the pile. Cat back in position on edge of bean bag sleeping peacefully with I swear, a grin on his face. Toy and harness where on the other side of the house too so there was actual tought and planning that went into that lol. Anyone want a beautiful 22 lb 17yr old cat with dog issues?

Now back to bed and back on topic.

Last edited by beachbum; 12-31-2012 at 09:20 AM.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #427
I wanna be Dave

Damn, I cant double like that post!
Old 12-31-2012, 11:17 AM   #428
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Damn, I can't double like that post!
I "liked it" for you!

[Woulda liked it for myself, but decided to attribute it to you]
Charlie-III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #429
dkf
Rock Crawler

Here is an explanation of the Bill Feinswine is proposing.

dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #430
I wanna be Dave

Congress.org – Get informed, get involved

make's it super easy to email your Representative.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #431
dkf
Rock Crawler

Hypocrite.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #432

This whole thing just sucks, I would not mind if there could be a meaningful discussion about what caused this or any tragic event that involved a gun but some see this as a time to push the agenda and that pisses me off.

It really pisses me off that some could not wait until the dead were laid to rest, NO jump on it and push my agenda, that's a heartless individual right there.

Gun violence is a bad thing but ANY kind of violence is bad! Why is it okay to go after guns but not ban other things that cause violence and tragic deaths? Why can't people understand why the 2nd amendment was written, why does hunting come up in this damn discussion?

I really hate that this crappy bill would label my sr-22 rifle as an assault weapon but I don't understand how any of my firearms that fall under this crazy woman's bill are assault weapons? They are firearms, that's all.

What is the groups opinion on a waiting period for said "assault weapons"?
70ford390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #433
dkf
Rock Crawler

Waiting periods and firearm permits are worthless IMO and they have proven to worthless time and time again.

Quote:
Connecticut - State law requires all handgun buyers to first obtain a pistol permit or eligibility certificate, which can take up to 90 days.

There is a 14-day waiting period and background check for buyers of rifles and shotguns, but only if purchased from a licensed gun dealer, and only unless the buyer does not have a pistol permit, eligibility certificate, or hunting license.
Feinswine did not even wait until the bodies were cold to go on her anti gun high horse.

As it sits under Feinswines bill my Rem 700DM (DM=Detachable Magazine) bolt action rifle would banned if not the approved list. Even if it was on the approved list it would have to go through the NFA process.

Last edited by dkf; 12-31-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #434
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70ford390 View Post

Gun violence is a bad thing but ANY kind of violence is bad! Why is it okay to go after guns but not ban other things that cause violence and tragic deaths? Why can't people understand why the 2nd amendment was written, why does hunting come up in this damn discussion?
I hear ya! In the wrong hands, a gun is no better than a knife, razor blade, car, a stick, a bat, alcohol, a can of hair spray(when paired with a lighter), I think you get the picture. Should we just continue banning stuff that has the potential to kill? Or should we try to help the people who are committing these acts?
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #435
RCC Addict

NSFW!!

Last edited by SINister; 01-02-2013 at 10:21 AM.
SINister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #436
Rock Stacker

That was brilliant! They'll just make the excuse that they're not really shooting someone, or some other BS excuse. But, that video definitely makes a point. While it is fake(as are Video Games, which also get blamed) it's up to the parents to teach their kids that that is fake and that guns shouldn't be played with. Unfortunately some parents are too "cool" to teach their kids. They just want to be their beat buddy.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #437
I wanna be Dave

Denny's is now serving up their own gun control:
Denny's tells police officers they cannot have guns inside restaurant
Old 01-04-2013, 06:46 AM   #438
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Denny's is now serving up their own gun control:
Denny's tells police officers they cannot have guns inside restaurant
Last I looked at the map Belleville is in Illinois, not Missouri as the article says. What some of these articles are not reporting, was they were there out of uniform, being rowdy, and their side arms were not concealed (even in a state were CCW is illegal). Customers were complaining (welcome to Illinois), so the manager asked them to leave. Snowballed from there.

Edit:
This is what I have been told from coworkers who live in Belleville.

Last edited by BUBBA069; 01-04-2013 at 06:50 AM.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #439
I wanna be Dave

Ahh....could be the case....I didnt even look that stuff up, just saw the story and thought it was interesting. There is a Belleville, MI (michigan)....perhaps the news mistook that for Missouri.

I would think that if they were being rowdy, the manager would have asked them to leave based on that instead of asking them to lock their guns in their cars.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #440
Pebble Pounder

One of those stories where each side will stick to their story. I trust Bellville cops as far as I can kick one. They like to confiscate stuff. Horror stories of guys getting pulled over and being hassled. I lost a Gerber Gator knife to them in the late 90's.. avoided the place since.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote

Fwck gun control - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if you support gun control legislation, consider this ohh EPiC FAiL Chit Chat 0 04-09-2012 02:40 AM
The Nuge on gun control. jason Chit Chat 29 03-09-2010 12:28 PM
Gun Control run2jeepn Chit Chat 16 10-16-2008 01:37 AM
Gun Control STEW<CO> Chit Chat 37 08-18-2007 12:03 AM