Notices

Thread: Fwck gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #561
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Fwck gun control

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
ok then..do nothing and let the bodies fall where they may..everyone is ok with the stats..as long as its someone elses friend or family, i would like to hear an opinion from someone/anyone affected by firearms outside of military service..my friend was shot in the face with a 12gauge last year, obviously he didnt survive, thats my experience..do i feel the need to carry a gun..NO, its pretty rare here for that to happen because 99.9% of people arent packing..and i dont blame the gun used..i will say again im not a gun grabber but there should be some check and balance about who owns..some people should clearly be restricted from having a gun, i hear about tackling this from a mental health standpoint..ok so how
I don't know how many times I've said this, how is making more stricter gun laws for buying guns legally? These jackoffs are NOT buying guns legally, they're stealing them.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #562
Suck it up!

Is it wrong for me to sit here and laugh at all you paranoid muthafawkers?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #563
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Is it wrong for me to sit here and laugh at all you paranoid muthafawkers?

only if you are nekid, pleasuring yourself...

ss
salmonshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 AM   #564
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
1st off its a right, that means you dont remove it, not even for crime IMO, especially not when a crime has not been commited.
It's illegal for any convicted felon to own a weapon. Your opinion is an uninformed untrue thought without merit.

It's currently not illegal to be insane and own a weapon.

Rights can be removed as clearly pointed out by my first sentence which has been held up in the highest courts.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights is designed to prevent the government from depriving you of these 'rights' without due process of law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINister View Post
So for example if I went to the doctor for the first time and said "damn my life sucks right now. Sometimes I feel like going crazy on some folks".
Quote:
I never said that.
Here's you actually saying it.

Quote:
So for example if I went to the doctor for the first time and said "damn my life sucks right now. Sometimes I feel like going crazy on some folks".

Last edited by binaryterror; 01-16-2013 at 06:09 AM.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #565
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
It's illegal for any convicted felon to own a weapon. Your opinion is an uninformed untrue thought without merit.

It's currently not illegal to be insane and own a weapon.

Rights can be removed as clearly pointed out by my first sentence which has been held up in the highest courts.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights is designed to prevent the government from depriving you of these 'rights' without due process of law.

due process is one thing, but according to our founders, the rights are unalienable, and congress shall pass no law abridging the right.

both the congress, and the courts have agridged these rights, not just the 2nd amendment but many rights.

teh fact that the rights are already being stepped on, and that you and the nation as a whole are compliant, means not that its constitutional.

It simply means that in many peoples eyes, its ok for congress to abridge the unalienable rights of certain " undeserving" citizens
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #566
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
teh fact that the rights are already being stepped on, and that you and the nation as a whole are compliant, means not that its constitutional.

It simply means that in many peoples eyes, its ok for congress to abridge the unalienable rights of certain " undeserving" citizens
Fact is certain humans living here don't deserve some rights and priviledges, sorry I'll say it. It's a cold hard fact.

Maybe you want to coddle and PC treat everyone, not me. I'm sick of trying to help those who want no help, I'm sick of being burdened to help others who make a living off broken systems, I'm sick of helping rehab when its cheaper to let people stay on and finish their course, I'm sick of funding reforms when some people need a needle after sentencing.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #567
dnf

Quote:
Fact is certain humans living here don't deserve some rights and priviledges, sorry I'll say it. It's a cold hard fact.

Maybe you want to coddle and PC treat everyone, not me. I'm sick of trying to help those who want no help, I'm sick of being burdened to help others who make a living off broken systems, I'm sick of helping rehab when its cheaper to let people stay on and finish their course, I'm sick of funding reforms when some people need a needle after sentencing.
Your not alone, alot of people feel just like you do....

our rights have nothing to do with people abusing the system IMO
those are differant issues...

a criminal, who serves thier time, used to get back all thier belongings, this included thier side arms.

now felons lose the right, and each generation has more and more crimes considered a felony charge.

in 50 yrs not having health ins could be considered a felony for all we know.

and as far as needles go, the death penalty is also unconstitutional.

I would rather pay for 90,000,000 people to die behind bars, to prevent the 10,000 wrongly accused from unjustly being put down.

Last edited by rock hard; 01-16-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 AM   #568
RCC Addict

Dude what is your problem? It's obvious what I meant. I never said anything remotely like "a person has a bad day and wants to kill people".

If someone who has no real intent in harming people says the wrong thing to a doctor or expresses themselves poorly they could have their life turned upside down because of the new law. It's that simple!!!!

Why you need to twist my words into something else I don't know.
SINister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #569
dnf

Quote:
Dude what is your problem? It's obvious what I meant. I never said anything remotely like "a person has a bad day and wants to kill people".

If someone who has no real intent in harming people says the wrong thing to a doctor or expresses themselves poorly they could have their life turned upside down because of the new law. It's that simple!!!!

Why you need to twist my words into something else I don't know.
I think he is blowing what you "could" say to a doctor, and its implied meaning way out of proportion. The exact same way a "doctor" could.

Simply put, such law is bad for mental health system..and thats not new.

very often, laws that are intended to help in one way, instead, create more issues than before.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:49 AM   #570
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I never said anything remotely like "a person has a bad day and wants to kill people".
You certainly did, you typed it...I provided fact before and I'll do it again.

Quote:
How exactly should someone who never met you before (YOU claimed 1st visit) should take that exact statement YOU made.

Quote:
If someone who has no real intent in harming people says the wrong thing to a doctor or expresses themselves poorly they could have their life turned upside down because of the new law.
I agree, but instead of crying "OMG lets protect morons from themselves", I'm saying take their guns, let's punish morons for being morons. If you can not control your actions in daily life, you might not be the best person to control a gun or knife, hell even a car.

Sinister, you might joke like that with close friends (we all probably do to some extent), but YOU said this was in front of a medical professional you are just meeting, what exactly would that have to say to a professional? Usually a lack of impulse control - add the mention of "going crazy on people" and "being depressed". Sometimes safety prevents actions of the outlandish.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #571
Suck it up!

Every right comes with responsibility. If you cannot be responsible, you lose that right.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:18 AM   #572
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf View Post
An "assault weapon" is a term made up by the media and the antis that has no real definition.
Check out this guy's "assault weapon"

How mean of him to assault that guy...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #573
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Every right comes with responsibility. If you cannot be responsible, you lose that right.

I have NOT used my AR's irresponsibly.

I have NOT used my semi-automatic rifles irresponsibly.

I have NOT used my greater than 10 round magazines irresponsibly.

Why am I losing the right to purchase (and in some cases possess) these arms...

Where does it say if you use the Constitution in an irresponsible way you lose rights?
GySgt Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #574
Pebble Pounder

Good ol Chicago!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
crazy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #575
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GySgt Hartman View Post
Where does it say if you use the Constitution in an irresponsible way you lose rights?

Specifically, it doesn't.

But there is such a thing as endangerment.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #576
RCC Addict

Quote:
You certainly did, you typed it...I provided fact before and I'll do it again.

How exactly should someone who never met you before (YOU claimed 1st visit) should take that exact statement YOU made.

I agree, but instead of crying "OMG lets protect morons from themselves", I'm saying take their guns, let's punish morons for being morons. If you can not control your actions in daily life, you might not be the best person to control a gun or knife, hell even a car.

Sinister, you might joke like that with close friends (we all probably do to some extent), but YOU said this was in front of a medical professional you are just meeting, what exactly would that have to say to a professional? Usually a lack of impulse control - add the mention of "going crazy on people" and "being depressed". Sometimes safety prevents actions of the outlandish.
First off "a person has a bad day and wants to kill people" and "damn my life sucks right now. Sometimes I feel like going crazy on some folks" are two different statements. One is a declaration of intent and the other is an expression of feeling frustrated with life's ups and down. The last one does not mean the person is going to hurt anyone, its just how they expressed the way they are feeling. That was my point say the wrong thing and have it taken the wrong way and you get your home raided.

You said "How exactly should someone who never met you before (YOU claimed 1st visit) should take that exact statement YOU made." Your 100% right how would they take it. Would the doctor see the real meaning or take it out of context like you're doing. That's why laws like this are bad because they don't require the doctor to seek the truth about a persons mental state. You could have you home raided after only one short hour long session with a doctor.

The comment that someone who seeks help is a moron is ridiculous. There are millions of people that seek help for depression or other disorders and they are not violent or dangerous and could still be responsible gun owners. Mental health is not black and white, it's not sane or batshat crazy. People have the right to a fair trial in court so why would you think they don't have a right to a correct diagnoses before action is taken.

I really have a problem with someone who is willing to take away another persons rights just so they feel safe.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #577
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You said "How exactly should someone who never met you before (YOU claimed 1st visit) should take that exact statement YOU made." Your 100% right how would they take it. Would the doctor see the real meaning or take it out of context like you're doing.
You are hilarious, real meaning of a statement without fact? Real meaning is based on person and message and how it is portrayed.

Out on context...what part of a threat is not a threat?

What is real to you, and everyone else may not be the same, therefore acting rational would not have you threatening people. Typically people without control and rational are CRAZIES.

As a trained professional anyone wanting to go postal on someone is considered a threat. It's a threat because anything threatening is damn sure worth a check.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #578
RCC Addict

lol ok
Old 01-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #579

I don't know what's the big fuss all about. I'm just signing comprehensive common-sense executive orders in order to make the world a better place. We need to reduce gun violence and the best way to do this is to reduce magazine capacity so when the guns get stolen from law abiding citizens the crooks will only have a 7 round magazine to go shooting people with. Makes total sense!
BarackObama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #580
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObama View Post
I don't know what's the big fuss all about. I'm just signing comprehensive common-sense executive orders in order to make the world a better place. We need to reduce gun violence and the best way to do this is to reduce magazine capacity so when the guns get stolen from law abiding citizens the crooks will only have a 7 round magazine to go shooting people with. Makes total sense!
wouldn't it be easier to just lock them up?
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Fwck gun control - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if you support gun control legislation, consider this ohh EPiC FAiL Chit Chat 0 04-09-2012 02:40 AM
The Nuge on gun control. jason Chit Chat 29 03-09-2010 12:28 PM
Gun Control run2jeepn Chit Chat 16 10-16-2008 01:37 AM
Gun Control STEW<CO> Chit Chat 37 08-18-2007 12:03 AM