RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Use of the F-word (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/418682-use-f-word.html)

crash 12-20-2012 12:02 PM

Use of the F-word

DO you find it acceptable to use the F word on a constant basis in public?

I have used it many times but its always been either around the shop or around close friends--never in (maybe a couple times,lol) public..

WHITE-TRASH 12-20-2012 12:13 PM

Re: Use of the F-word

In close company sure its just another word. In public around children or wimmin folk not so much. I'd hate to offend anyone. :lol:

crash 12-20-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH (Post 4080507)
In close company sure its just another word. In public around children or wimmin folk not so much. I'd hate to offend anyone. :lol:

I look at it more like simply being respectful to others around me.

C*H*U*D 12-20-2012 12:16 PM

One of the hardest things I had to do, was train myself after getting out of the Marines, to not use S**t and F**k, before and after every other word I spoke. I still swear but not like I used to, and not around people who may not appreciate it. Usually only around friends.

nmanuel01 12-20-2012 12:52 PM

Ford right, horrible word!

Duuuuuuuude 12-20-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crash (Post 4080514)
I look at it more like simply being respectful to others around me.

Yup. I use it, but only in certain company.

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-20-2012 01:39 PM

I only use it to express angry or confusion(wtf) and sex.

BurnLatex 12-20-2012 01:42 PM

If you get offended by sounds, go Fawk yourself.

I swear a lot.

BUBBA069 12-20-2012 01:50 PM

Guy I work with says it almost every other word. I hardly notice anymore.

I used to be bad, then had kids. Now the filter its purely dependent on mood and alcohol level.

téosrc 12-20-2012 02:24 PM

I use it often when I get pissed off, especially when I play video games.

You know you swear too much when you use the F word as a comma.

Meatwad 12-20-2012 02:28 PM

It has its use as a sugary sprinkle on top of an intelligent cupcake if necessary, I think. And if someone calls it, tell them the jealousy of their small vocabulary is now obvious.

Randomly cursing after every other word is a bit much though.

The Violator 12-20-2012 02:41 PM

I speak my mind, gutter laced expletives and all. If people do not like it, I will unlock the cage I am keeping them in and let them leave.

HARDKNOCKZ 12-20-2012 02:58 PM

Eh...I don't curse very often MOSTLY because I'm around my 2 year old daughter & 4 year old son so much. I don't get "bothered" by those that do...UNLESS my kids are within ear shot. I'm all for freedom of speach & speaking your mind but there's no reason to be disrespectful when kids are present. I've on MANY occasions asked people to watch their language when I'm out with my kids. From there, its up to them what to do. If they choose to be ignorant & disrespectful of the people around em...its MY choice to take my kids outta that situation. I'd be no better if I got into it with someone about their language with my kids in tow.

That being said...I see NO reason to talk like that on a regular basis with sensitive ears nearby & it really ISN'T asking much to keep it controlled.

J.D.

Dostradamas 12-20-2012 03:21 PM

Of course I say FU#%! I also kick puppies & laugh at others pain......... I'm French!

bob1961 12-20-2012 03:28 PM

fuk this thread :roll: ....

ecoli 12-20-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dostradamas (Post 4080820)
Of course I say FU#%! I also kick puppies & laugh at others pain......... I'm French!

So you lose at all competitive events and have bad body odour too?

paystin 12-20-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ (Post 4080785)
Eh...I don't curse very often MOSTLY because I'm around my 2 year old daughter & 4 year old son so much. I don't get "bothered" by those that do...UNLESS my kids are within ear shot. I'm all for freedom of speach & speaking your mind but there's no reason to be disrespectful when kids are present. I've on MANY occasions asked people to watch their language when I'm out with my kids. From there, its up to them what to do. If they choose to be ignorant & disrespectful of the people around em...its MY choice to take my kids outta that situation. I'd be no better if I got into it with someone about their language with my kids in tow.

That being said...I see NO reason to talk like that on a regular basis with sensitive ears nearby & it really ISN'T asking much to keep it controlled.

J.D.

I should post that text you just sent me!:lmao: I guess you did say around kids and not a fellow foul mouth hooligan like myself.:ror:

HARDKNOCKZ 12-20-2012 03:46 PM

Yeah...my kids can't read u fukkin penis wrinkle!!!!

HyperMark 12-20-2012 03:55 PM

I let it out at work, at video games or around friends.
Proper English with the "F Word" - YouTube
I have an mp3 of this with a cool drum beat.
Is there any way to attach it to a post?

railripper 12-20-2012 04:17 PM

All the time...cept around my kids, busy public areas and work as I work for a city. I've had my ass chewed out by the boss man cuz someone called in saying a city employee was cursing.