Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Obama's solution to end gun violence...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Obama's solution to end gun violence...

Today is the day where our elected leader makes the informed decision for all of us legal gun owners/voters...

Yesterday New York passed, or rather back-doored at 12pm the most restrictive gun legislation ever.

Meanwhile in Texas, a lawmaker says he plans to file the Firearms Protection Act, which would make any federal laws that may be passed by Congress or imposed by Presidential order which would ban or restrict ownership of semi-automatic firearms or limit the size of gun magazines illegal in the state. Republican Rep. Steve Toth says his measure also calls for felony criminal charges to be filed against any federal official who tries to enforce the rule in the state.

Let's keep this civil and on topic, "new gun restrictions" (laws).
GySgt Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Obama's solution to end gun violence.

Dammit...now people are gonna want to move here.

JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Obama's solution to end gun violence.

I going to call the Wife and start packing our bags.
DRV KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Oregon has stepped into the ring:

Name:  oregon.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  139.8 KB
Old 01-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Dammit...now people are gonna want to move here.

I might even take the heat and move there.
jammin311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
Yashua

Our Arizona sherrif's are speaking with a loud voice as well .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GySgt Hartman View Post

Attachment 222488
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
Yashua

I love how Obummer will "use" children today as a backdrop for his announcment about how he will asurp the constitution .
Old 01-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Crazy people will find the guns or other ways to kill people...this just hurts people with commen sense...I agree it should be harder to buy guns but if you really want something you will find a way to get it . Maybe they should make the punishments more harsh if you kill or attempt to kill, if people knew they were going to get the death penalty and put to death 90 days after being convicted MAYBE they would think twice. I'd vote for harsher punishments over banning guns...
washracer_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Meanwhile in Texas, a lawmaker says he plans to file the Firearms Protection Act
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
Our Arizona sherrif's are speaking with a loud voice as well .
Too bad none of that does anything. Federal laws override state laws. They can simply ignore these bogus and waste of time state laws (here's an idea instead of these bogus laws, go talk to your colleagues and get things changed federally where it has to happen). Other option, take it to the Supreme Court, instantly destroyed law.

I'm for gun rights, but moron media grabs don't help.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:

Attachment 222488
I really like this.
Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #11
Yashua

I think you are missing the point.
The problem is that half (or more) of Americans fail to get off there dead ass' and do anything, it has to start somewhere and the states are the best starting point to rally together those of like minds to take a stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Too bad none of that does anything. Federal laws override state laws. They can simply ignore these bogus and waste of time state laws (here's an idea instead of these bogus laws, go talk to your colleagues and get things changed federally where it has to happen). Other option, take it to the Supreme Court, instantly destroyed law.

I'm for gun rights, but moron media grabs don't help.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 AM   #12
RCC Addict

My fiance went in for our baby on the way 24 week check up and the nurse was asking her how many guns I had in the house, what kind, how much ammo for each and if the ammo was stored anywhere near the guns. She of course refused to tell the nurse how many or what any of them were, but she did tell her that I had a CCW and had a loaded gun in the safe all the time. I don't think the nurse had been that shocked in a long time. But who cares. Why is it there business what kind, or how many guns I have?
crawler nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Edwin Meese (Attorney General under Reagan) has entered the ring:

Old 01-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
Yashua

Spy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawler nut View Post
My fiance went in for our baby on the way 24 week check up and the nurse was asking her how many guns I had in the house, what kind, how much ammo for each and if the ammo was stored anywhere near the guns. She of course refused to tell the nurse how many or what any of them were, but she did tell her that I had a CCW and had a loaded gun in the safe all the time. I don't think the nurse had been that shocked in a long time. But who cares. Why is it there business what kind, or how many guns I have?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
...the nurse was asking her how many guns I had in the house, what kind, how much ammo for each and if the ammo was stored anywhere near the guns...

What state are you in?

Was she asking in a "official capacity" meaning was she filling out city/county/state form?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #16
RCC Addict

We're in CA. Not sure about filling out a form, but she wouldn't stop prying to try to find out. Even going as far as asking if all of them were registered. I personally don't think it is any of the hospitals business how many guns or how much ammo I keep around. I reload my own for dirt cheap so I have a ton for all of my guns. But why are they asking these questions?
crawler nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #17
Pebble Pounder

I blame the people who re elected obama!
washracer_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
But why are they asking these questions?
Call the hospital administrator and ask.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
I think you are missing the point.
The problem is that half (or more) of Americans fail to get off there dead ass' and do anything, it has to start somewhere and the states are the best starting point to rally together those of like minds to take a stand.
But if the people who will move waste time doing something that won't work instead of something that will its still useless.

If you don't have enough time to do it right, you probably don't have enough time to do it twice.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #20
Yashua

Just sounds like more excuses. It seems that many have plenty of those but very few take any action in order to get anything positive started. Partly due to the media brianwashing (indoctrinating) whoever is ill informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
But if the people who will move waste time doing something that won't work instead of something that will its still useless.

If you don't have enough time to do it right, you probably don't have enough time to do it twice.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Obama's solution to end gun violence... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
a question for Anti-Gun people jetboat Chit Chat 84 01-15-2013 09:32 PM
Firearm guys, People with Guns. Need Advice Breaker 1-9 Chit Chat 29 12-06-2008 08:07 PM
Nylint Crawling, at the end i kill mine trickedoutTLT06 Videos! 21 10-05-2006 03:07 PM