Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Happy Cow WiFi Spy Tank Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Happy Cow WiFi Spy Tank Review

Here's a my review of a fun little RC tank I recently got

The Happy Cow Spy Tank comes in a box with a display window on the front so you can see what it looks like before opening it. The tank it'self is held in by zip ties which are easily removed. It comes with a small instruction manual with directions on how to set up and operate the tank - quite useful for the young kids this is aimed at! Once you have to tank out of the box, you will need 6 AA batteries to power it. The battery compartment is on the underside of the tank, and is held closed by one Philips screw. Once you have the batteries in place, you'll need to download the Free Happy Cow app from the App store for IOS devices, or the Android store for Android devices. You'll need to connect your phone/device to the WiFi signal the Tank produces, and then, once connected, open the Happy cow app. The controls are simple and easy to use. There is a forward/reverse button on the left, and steering button on the right. In between the movement controls is the up/down button for the camera. When moving forward, there are headlights that light up, and in reverse, there are red lights that light up. The iSpy Tank is not the speediest thing in the world by any means. It tops out at walking speed, but then again, you aren't going to be blasting into a room to spy on someone! The signal is good up to about 30 feet away, then the picture on the screen starts to get choppy. It will get over or around most household objects and can even go downstairs! As far as usage outside, it's only good for asphalt and short grass. It struggles on rough uneven surfaces like gravel and dirt, but it was never intended to go there. It is super durable. It's rolled down a flight of stairs, been bitten by the dog, been kicked by children, and still yet I have nothing broken as of yet to report. So is it kid proof? I'd say yes! The batteries will last you about half an hour of straight running. Now to my favorite thing about it. Wherever you drive this tank, it always attracts a croud! Everybody has to try it, and everybody loves it! Adults and kids alike! I've really enjoyed this toy and now it's off to my brother in college so he can terrorize his dorm mates! Here are some screen shots and detailed photos of the Tank!

Pick yours up at Tmart.com

MitchellY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #2

Default Re: Happy Cow WiFi Spy Tank Review

so nice review.by the way i want to buy this tank.it is worth to buy or not.i have never bought it before.
cholinyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Happy Cow WiFi Spy Tank Review - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cow R/C Performance Aerosols***Review*** chicklet Tools, and Procedures 0 10-24-2011 04:09 PM
Cow Performance Aerosols Review Wrecker Tools, and Procedures 3 11-17-2009 09:40 PM
Cow RC Micro Mat Review jeeper_05 General Crawlers 18 10-30-2009 04:13 PM
CowRC Cow Duster No. 805 Review Boogie General Crawlers 6 10-19-2009 07:33 AM