RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   R.I.P Jake (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/437462-r-i-p-jake.html)

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 02:03 PM

R.I.P Jake

Our beloved dog Jake had a seizure this morning and didn't make it . My family love the dog so much and it is hard and sad day today

WE love you Jake and will miss very much
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...ps255ce2d0.jpg

bmuzz1 03-31-2013 02:08 PM

Re: R.I.P Jake

Sorry for your families loss!

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmuzz1 (Post 4255545)
Sorry for your families loss!

Thanks man it hasn't been an easy day just got done filling his grave:cry:

FATBOYrs10 03-31-2013 02:21 PM

sorry to hear bro, they become like family quick. and it's just as hard as if they're next of kin when they're gone.

téosrc 03-31-2013 02:33 PM

It's hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family.

romulus22 03-31-2013 02:49 PM

Try to think of all the good times you had. Sorry for your loss.

travis c. 03-31-2013 03:17 PM

Really sorry to hear that, he's in a better place now. I have a dog that has been having siezures lately, it's an extremely emotionally painful thing to deal with.:cry:

gearhead79 03-31-2013 03:34 PM

So sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

THX_138 03-31-2013 03:40 PM

So sorry to hear about Jake. :cry:

I have a Chocolate Lab that I consider my "Fur Person" , much above the ordinary dog. Her name is Ozzie and she is now 14. She has more recently lost her vigor and the days of her puppy face are lessening. I dred the day she passes and cherish every moment with her now. I will be sure to give her a hug for Jake.

This is kinda long and not sure if you have ever read or seen it before, but please allow me to share "Rainbows Bridge" with you.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FATBOYrs10 (Post 4255564)
sorry to hear bro, they become like family quick. and it's just as hard as if they're next of kin when they're gone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by téosrc (Post 4255576)
It's hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by romulus22 (Post 4255595)
Try to think of all the good times you had. Sorry for your loss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by travis c. (Post 4255618)
Really sorry to hear that, he's in a better place now. I have a dog that has been having siezures lately, it's an extremely emotionally painful thing to deal with.:cry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearhead79 (Post 4255641)
So sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words . He was a very smart dog and a very good friend and very important part of my family. It has only been a few hours and I already miss him more then words can say

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THX_138 (Post 4255654)
So sorry to hear about Jake. :cry:

I have a Chocolate Lab that I consider my "Fur Person" , much above the ordinary dog. Her name is Ozzie and she is now 14. She has more recently lost her vigor and the days of her puppy face are lessening. I dred the day she passes and cherish every moment with her now. I will be sure to give her a hug for Jake.

This is kinda long and not sure if you have ever read or seen it before, but please allow me to share "Rainbows Bridge" with you.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Thank man that means allot to me right now"thumbsup" I have not had a day this sad in a long time

Die-Laughing 03-31-2013 04:13 PM

Sorry man. :cry:

dezfan 03-31-2013 05:31 PM

Good looking pup.

I've always liked Dachshunds, I have one asleep in my lap right now. Very faithful and full of personality.

Sorry for your loss.

gregrocks90046 03-31-2013 05:38 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. As a fellow dog owner, there is no doubt that they are family. The true definition of unconditional love.

twisted 03-31-2013 05:43 PM

sorry for your loss.like stated before, remember the good times.

Big Worm 03-31-2013 06:08 PM

Dam man, sorry for your loss. I know my dogs are like my Kids. Prayers go out to you and yours..He are my 2..
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/...ps120e2095.jpg

theloudone 03-31-2013 06:14 PM

i love my dogs more than most people. so im really not looking forward to the day it happens. im so sorry for your loss.

sb4pro 03-31-2013 06:21 PM

So sorry bud I don't know what id do if I lost my dog . Her name is Sasha and she's an 11 mth Choco Lab . SPOILED ROTTEN ! Even got a ham steak for tonight's dinner .

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Die-Laughing (Post 4255690)
Sorry man. :cry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezfan (Post 4255805)
Good looking pup.

I've always liked Dachshunds, I have one asleep in my lap right now. Very faithful and full of personality.

Sorry for your loss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregrocks90046 (Post 4255821)
I am so sorry for your loss. As a fellow dog owner, there is no doubt that they are family. The true definition of unconditional love.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisted (Post 4255829)
sorry for your loss.like stated before, remember the good times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theloudone (Post 4255880)
i love my dogs more than most people. so im really not looking forward to the day it happens. im so sorry for your loss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb4pro (Post 4255896)
So sorry bud I don't know what id do if I lost my dog . Her name is Sasha and she's an 11 mth Choco Lab . SPOILED ROTTEN ! Even got a ham steak for tonight's dinner .

Thanks guys for all the great words and thoughts . It has been a very rough day and not getting and easier . I can honestly say as a grown ass man this is the most I have cried in a long long time . He is family and is like one of my kids that I won't get to play with or have him waiting here at the door when I get home . I can't believe it and it hurts so bad it will just take some time I guess

lets go jeep 03-31-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Worm (Post 4255863)
Dam man, sorry for your loss. I know my dogs are like my Kids. Prayers go out to you and yours..He are my 2..
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/...ps120e2095.jpg

good looking dog man and thanks again