Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: R.I.P Jake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default R.I.P Jake

Our beloved dog Jake had a seizure this morning and didn't make it . My family love the dog so much and it is hard and sad day today

WE love you Jake and will miss very much
lets go jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: R.I.P Jake

Sorry for your families loss!
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuzz1 View Post
Sorry for your families loss!
Thanks man it hasn't been an easy day just got done filling his grave
Old 03-31-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
RCC Addict

sorry to hear bro, they become like family quick. and it's just as hard as if they're next of kin when they're gone.
FATBOYrs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

It's hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family.
téosrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
0 0

Try to think of all the good times you had. Sorry for your loss.
romulus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Really sorry to hear that, he's in a better place now. I have a dog that has been having siezures lately, it's an extremely emotionally painful thing to deal with.
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

So sorry for your loss!!!!!!!
gearhead79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #9

So sorry to hear about Jake.

I have a Chocolate Lab that I consider my "Fur Person" , much above the ordinary dog. Her name is Ozzie and she is now 14. She has more recently lost her vigor and the days of her puppy face are lessening. I dred the day she passes and cherish every moment with her now. I will be sure to give her a hug for Jake.

This is kinda long and not sure if you have ever read or seen it before, but please allow me to share "Rainbows Bridge" with you.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

THX_138 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATBOYrs10 View Post
sorry to hear bro, they become like family quick. and it's just as hard as if they're next of kin when they're gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by téosrc View Post
It's hard to lose a pet. They are part of the family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus22 View Post
Try to think of all the good times you had. Sorry for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis c. View Post
Really sorry to hear that, he's in a better place now. I have a dog that has been having siezures lately, it's an extremely emotionally painful thing to deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead79 View Post
So sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words . He was a very smart dog and a very good friend and very important part of my family. It has only been a few hours and I already miss him more then words can say
Old 03-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX_138 View Post
So sorry to hear about Jake.

I have a Chocolate Lab that I consider my "Fur Person" , much above the ordinary dog. Her name is Ozzie and she is now 14. She has more recently lost her vigor and the days of her puppy face are lessening. I dred the day she passes and cherish every moment with her now. I will be sure to give her a hug for Jake.

This is kinda long and not sure if you have ever read or seen it before, but please allow me to share "Rainbows Bridge" with you.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Thank man that means allot to me right now I have not had a day this sad in a long time
Old 03-31-2013, 04:13 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Sorry man.
Die-Laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Good looking pup.

I've always liked Dachshunds, I have one asleep in my lap right now. Very faithful and full of personality.

Sorry for your loss.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:38 PM   #14
RCC Addict

I am so sorry for your loss. As a fellow dog owner, there is no doubt that they are family. The true definition of unconditional love.
gregrocks90046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

sorry for your loss.like stated before, remember the good times.
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
Pebble Pounder

Dam man, sorry for your loss. I know my dogs are like my Kids. Prayers go out to you and yours..He are my 2..
Big Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

i love my dogs more than most people. so im really not looking forward to the day it happens. im so sorry for your loss.
theloudone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

So sorry bud I don't know what id do if I lost my dog . Her name is Sasha and she's an 11 mth Choco Lab . SPOILED ROTTEN ! Even got a ham steak for tonight's dinner .
sb4pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die-Laughing View Post
Sorry man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Good looking pup.

I've always liked Dachshunds, I have one asleep in my lap right now. Very faithful and full of personality.

Sorry for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrocks90046 View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. As a fellow dog owner, there is no doubt that they are family. The true definition of unconditional love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted View Post
sorry for your loss.like stated before, remember the good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theloudone View Post
i love my dogs more than most people. so im really not looking forward to the day it happens. im so sorry for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb4pro View Post
So sorry bud I don't know what id do if I lost my dog . Her name is Sasha and she's an 11 mth Choco Lab . SPOILED ROTTEN ! Even got a ham steak for tonight's dinner .

Thanks guys for all the great words and thoughts . It has been a very rough day and not getting and easier . I can honestly say as a grown ass man this is the most I have cried in a long long time . He is family and is like one of my kids that I won't get to play with or have him waiting here at the door when I get home . I can't believe it and it hurts so bad it will just take some time I guess
Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
Dam man, sorry for your loss. I know my dogs are like my Kids. Prayers go out to you and yours..He are my 2..
good looking dog man and thanks again

R.I.P Jake - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jake Owens TLTCrawlin Chit Chat 5 07-05-2008 10:56 PM