RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Forza 5 with release of Xbox One (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/446002-forza-5-release-xbox-one.html)

desertmaxx 05-23-2013 04:10 PM

Forza 5 with release of Xbox One

i love all the forza games, and the 360, so when i checked out the xbox one on the site and saw forza 5 on it, i was thinking to myself, " i guess its time for a new xbox." anyone else feel this when they saw the new forza.;-)

Jus 05-23-2013 04:15 PM

Re: Forza 5 with release of Xbox One

The original reason I bought my 360 was because of Forza. However, it'll be a long time before I buy this new Xbox, if ever. If they decide to screw over the used game market it will be never.

STANG KILLA SS 05-23-2013 05:26 PM

forza is the only game i play.
no actual game play, consol price or release date has been released yet.
i will say the xbox one does look WAY smarter than me. i just want it to play forza on lol.

NorCal 2500HD 05-23-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 4333960)
no actual game play, consol price or release date has been released yet.
i will say the xbox one does look WAY smarter than me. i just want it to play forza on lol.

mine shut off on me last night, its been doing it lately...

slowlearner 05-23-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 4333960)

for the majority of the time, same here. Problems is (for me) I'm keen to start using a wheel set-up. The MS wheel is discontinued and not much to speak off anyway and there is NO WAY I'm touching a FANATEC witht their poor reputation for quality control & customer service/warranty service.

Either way, I'll wait a couple years before even thinking about the XB1.

gabehunt 05-23-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowlearner (Post 4334039)
for the majority of the time, same here. Problems is (for me) I'm keen to start using a wheel set-up. The MS wheel is discontinued and not much to speak off anyway and there is NO WAY I'm touching a FANATEC witht their poor reputation for quality control & customer service/warranty service.

Either way, I'll wait a couple years before even thinking about the XB1.

I got the fanatec csr wheel and elite pedals, been using them most everyday for 6 months, no problems yet."thumbsup"

slowlearner 05-23-2013 11:54 PM

yeah i know plenty of people use FANATEC and are happy with it, but from what I seen their (FANATEC) hit and miss rate is a bit scary, to me and my funds. Which is why THRUSTMASTER is on the books...."thumbsup"