Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Rc4wd customer service!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Rc4wd customer service!!!!!!!

Just bought almost a $1000.00 worth of RC4WD products including my TF2. Bought a extra set of wheels (BLACK) and tires for it and noticed that one of the bolts and nut was missing from one of the wheels. I emailed them explaining that I need one because it was missing. waited a day and get a response and this is what the say... "please wait" . Can someone please tell me what in the hell "please wait" means. No caps no period just "please wait"!!!!! So, I emailed them back and told them I have receipts for all my purchases and would be more than happy to send to them.... So, now back to patiently waiting for a response. All the customer service I have ever talked to, never in my life have seen anything like this....
Playtime747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
Sinking with the ship

Default Re: Rc4wd customer service!!!!!!!

While I can understand your frustrations with the email being vague and all I would say just wait it out one more day or so and I am sure they will get you taken care of. It's just bolt, you can actually assemble the wheels still as well in the mean time and it will hold the bead just fine.
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Here is the pic I sent to them...
Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
While I can understand your frustrations with the email being vague and all I would say just wait it out one more day or so and I am sure they will get you taken care of. It's just bolt, you can actually assemble the wheels still as well in the mean time and it will hold the bead just fine.
I have them all together.. Just never seen a company respond back in that manner. I had my own business until I retired and still do business on line and there would be no way I would be so vague in replying back to a paying customer with a problem. Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with there CS...
Old 08-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Recently I bought a rc4wd led light bar, four led,s quit working on it. I emailed them and after a few days I got a response that said send it back.
long story short, they took care of me and it was a 40$ purchase not even directly from rc4wd . They will take care of you.
fj40jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playtime747 View Post
I have them all together.. Just never seen a company respond back in that manner. I had my own business until I retired and still do business on line and there would be no way I would be so vague in replying back to a paying customer with a problem. Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with there CS...
That's a better response than I have gotten from some of the other Chinese companies that I have done business with. All kidding aside, I'm sure they will take care of you.
Calderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I have bought hundreds of their products. It might take a day or 2 but they always make good with me. Its hard to be upset with a company that makes the stuff we love. Think about rc without rc4wd.
Bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playtime747 View Post
I understand that...I can't explain why the response was so short all I know is I have been dealing with rc4wd before there was even an RCC and at the end of the day they have always made right. No one is perfect. I'm sure they will get you taken care of.

Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaclip View Post
I have bought hundreds of their products. It might take a day or 2 but they always make good with me. Its hard to be upset with a company that makes the stuff we love. Think about rc without rc4wd.
Totally agree- RC4wd has sponsored so many competitions and drivers. They've been around for more than ten years and were the first company to build a lot of the parts we take for granted.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

Thanks for the response everyone!!! This is my first time dealing with them and glad to know that they make good on everything.... Not trying to bash them because they do have awesome stuff, just didn't understand the "please wait" whether they were having a good day, bad day or perfect or not...
Old 08-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Even though their email responses aren't as structured as one would normally expect from a company, they pull through. PERIOD. There has been many times I've emailed them about a missing part in my order or a question about a part and they will reply back: "in the mail" with the tracking number or a very vague answer to my question.

It doesn't bother me at all because RC4WD tries to stay on top of things and they have been really impressing me lately. Next time, don't take it so personally. Remember, you probably aren't the only one that has emailed them in the last day.
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
Even though their email responses aren't as structured as one would normally expect from a company, they pull through. PERIOD. There has been many times I've emailed them about a missing part in my order or a question about a part and they will reply back: "in the mail" with the tracking number or a very vague answer to my question.

It doesn't bother me at all because RC4WD tries to stay on top of things and they have been really impressing me lately. Next time, don't take it so personally. Remember, you probably aren't the only one that has emailed them in the last day.
Not taking it personal.... Just stating that it was unusual for a company to reply in that manner... No they don't sponsor me and I have no reason to back them.. I am a new customer for them and some it could rub the wrong way... It is all fine and dandy they will take care of the problem but my first response to my wife when I received the e-mail was WTF!!! Just thought I would post on here to see if others have had the same problem. Trust me... I will not lose sleep over it.... I am 43 years old and have two teenagers and this is the least of my worries....lol Now that I see they take care of there customers from everyone it is all good...
Old 08-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #13
Rock Stacker

Just to let everyone know they responded back to me and shipping it out Monday...
Old 08-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Playtime747,

Usually any reputable company in this world would not want their customer to be unhappy. . As said earlier this company has been around for more than a decade and they are a reputable brand.

Things in the manufacturing and supply chain world are a lot different. There is a lot to handle in less time and they must be getting a lot of overwhelming emails daily. If anyone had to overcome just 100 emails daily, you might soon realize replying in detail to 100 emails can take over couple of working hours. So to convey the message and to let you know that they have herd you and are looking into the matter the customer support must have emailed in short.

I agree, a response like that does feel wtf, but brand speaks for itself. Glad you got taken care of.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #15
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Playtime747,

Usually any reputable company in this world would not want their customer to be unhappy. . As said earlier this company has been around for more than a decade and they are a reputable brand.

Things in the manufacturing and supply chain world are a lot different. There is a lot to handle in less time and they must be getting a lot of overwhelming emails daily. If anyone had to overcome just 100 emails daily, you might soon realize replying in detail to 100 emails can take over couple of working hours. So to convey the message and to let you know that they have herd you and are looking into the matter the customer support must have emailed in short.

I agree, a response like that does feel wtf, but brand speaks for itself. Glad you got taken care of.
Thanks Man.. I know how it is... I am a dealer myself. I sell online and ran my own business prior to retiring from it and dealt with the public on a daily bases.. It can get overwhelming at times with emails, messages and calls. Surface vehicles and manufactures for them is a whole new world for me and don't know who is good and who are not. There are some companies that are huge in the heli world that I will not do business with because of not taking care of their customers and dealers... I am a die hard RC4WD fan now and wished I had known about them sooner....

Rc4wd customer service!!!!!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC4WD: Great customer service! LAV25 Chit Chat 2 12-31-2010 10:40 PM
RC4WD Customer service boisetrucker Chit Chat 16 01-19-2010 06:38 AM