Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Xtreme 4X4 Episode this weekend will have Crawler Innovations Foams & PitBull Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default Xtreme 4X4 Episode this weekend will have Crawler Innovations Foams & PitBull Tires

The TV Show Xtreme 4x4, is going to have a segment this weekend featuring RC Short Course Trucks. Video footage for this episode was filmed back in July of this year. Most of the SC trucks and the Axial Exo filmed for the episode are using Crawler Innovations Deuce's Wild Foams & PitBull Tire's New Short Course Basher Tire.

I was not there for the filming and I have no idea what kind of video footage was taken. This was entirely last minute and I first want to publicly thank PitBull for the opportuinty to be on a TV show I regularly watch. I never would have thought that one day a product I design & make would be used on the show. Thank you Mike!

I mailed my Axial EXO in RTR condition to PitBull Team Driver Richard H. He drove from Florida to Tennessee for the filming. I'm told that the show host Ian drove my EXO.

Link to Xtreme 4x4:
Xtreme 4x4

Actual Episode Link:
Short Course RC Cars / Dirt Riot Moab | Xtreme 4X4 | PowerBlockTV.com - Video
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Xtreme 4X4 Episode this weekend will have Crawler Innovations Foams & PitBull Tir

That is awesome!
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: Xtreme 4X4 Episode this weekend will have Crawler Innovations Foams & PitBull Tir

Congrats!
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Hard work pays off Eddie...keep it up
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Very cool.
fj40jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Keep up the good work Eddie!!!
rangercat23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Woot woot! I saw my gray CI foam on TV for 3 seconds. I don't pay for advertising so I kinda knew the CI name wouldn't make the TV show.

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. CI would not be what it is or where it is without you all. I'm a blessed man to be able to work in a hobby I love. Thank you for making that possible by supporting Crawler Innovations.

Sent from the Lab @ da C.I. Compound
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Looks like Losi was the only one who did pay to have their name in that episode.

Don't worry. We all know where those foams, and most of the other stuff they used, came from!
KJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
Woot woot! I saw my gray CI foam on TV for 3 seconds. I don't pay for advertising so I kinda knew the CI name wouldn't make the TV show.
but hey, we all here know YOUR foams were in those tires ....
bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote

Xtreme 4X4 Episode this weekend will have Crawler Innovations Foams & PitBull Tires - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Crawler Innovations 1.55" Dual Stage CC Foams & PitBull Growler Combo GIVEAWAY*** Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 141 01-08-2014 03:01 PM
8" Sedona Moab XL Super Tires & Dual Stage Foams from Crawler Innovations Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 45 02-24-2011 08:43 PM
8.5" Rover Moab XL Super Tires & Dual Stage Foams from Crawler Innovations Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 13 11-04-2010 09:01 AM
*Announcing* NEW Die Cut 5.5 DD NF from Crawler Innovations + 6.0 Tall & Memory Foams Nova's Ark Tires and Wheels 33 08-05-2010 10:25 AM