Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Our angel, Fallon Jade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Location: Long Island-Land of one batch of rocks in Sag Harbor and at least one fellow crawler
Default Our angel, Fallon Jade R.I.P.

Some of you know me personally, and some just from trading, buying and selling RC stuff over the years and through build threads and such.

I will try to keep this brief so it is easier to follow.

Anyway, as a part of this "RC Family" for years, my immediate family could use a little help right now. On October 10th 2013 our third child was born at 4:44 AM. Her name is Fallon Jade and she is the most courageous young lady I have ever met. On October 21st 2013, a parent's worst nightmare came true and she passed away due to one of the world's most little known and rare conditions called ACD (Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia). There have been only approximately 200 cases worldwide reported since 1947 and without a full lung transplant it is 100% fatal. So little is known about ACD because of it being so rare. We are trying to raise money to help the ACDA (ACD Association) to obtain a research grant. In just 6 days on social media sites such as Facebook, we have raised over $5000!!! The ACDA needs $25000 to obtain the research grant so every dollar counts. My wife created a web page where you can donate if you would like to help. If research can be properly done, perhaps a baby in the future can be saved.

Please feel free to read any and all of the info provided on the site and research ACD for yourself. As a lot of us avid RC junkies are parents, it might be difficult for you to imagine a fellow enthusiast grieving the loss of their child. I assure you that I am trying to stay positive through this unimaginable journey, but I want to honor Fallon by helping future babies that might have this condition, for i do not want anyone to ever have to go through what my wife and i have endured the past few months.

Below is a link to the site.
Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance for any help.

In Honor of Fallon Jade Rilling by Kristen Rilling - GoFundMe

Last edited by eddievedder; 01-26-2014 at 08:30 AM.
eddievedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Sinking with the ship

Default Re: Our angel, Fallon Jade

BUMP!!

Bob is a personal friend of mine now for many of years now. We met some years back here on rcc as he was one of the only local guys into rc crawlers and scale ones at that. The world is small and as it turned out bobs father and my father had worked together. Since we 1st met up we have had several get togethers with the RCs scalers over the years and have made many of rausch creek trips wheeling the 1:1 trucks. Bob and his family have fallen on a hard time, one that I cannot understand fully at this point in my life as I am not father or a husband, however I can see the pain his family has gone through due to the loss of their daughter Fallon. Every cent counts and hopefully with the donations made no other family will have to go through this...

Thanks
Michael
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
Built, not bought

Did what I could right now.

Sorry about your loss.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Ttt again.sorry for your loss.can't say i know how you feel.i am a father of a 7 yr old.my wife lost her first son from previous marriage when he was 20 months old due to hurlers.bone marrow disease.
prayers are with you bud.
hotrodsonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Location: Long Island-Land of one batch of rocks in Sag Harbor and at least one fellow crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
BUMP!!

Bob is a personal friend of mine now for many of years now. We met some years back here on rcc as he was one of the only local guys into rc crawlers and scale ones at that. The world is small and as it turned out bobs father and my father had worked together. Since we 1st met up we have had several get togethers with the RCs scalers over the years and have made many of rausch creek trips wheeling the 1:1 trucks. Bob and his family have fallen on a hard time, one that I cannot understand fully at this point in my life as I am not father or a husband, however I can see the pain his family has gone through due to the loss of their daughter Fallon. Every cent counts and hopefully with the donations made no other family will have to go through this...

Thanks
Michael
Thanks Mike. I am proud of how you and I became friends through this site and how we have remained close. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
Did what I could right now.

Sorry about your loss.
Thank you my friend. Every dollar counts. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodsonoma View Post
Ttt again.sorry for your loss.can't say i know how you feel.i am a father of a 7 yr old.my wife lost her first son from previous marriage when he was 20 months old due to hurlers.bone marrow disease.
prayers are with you bud.
Im sorry to hear about your wife's son. It is such an unimaginable feeling losing a child. As a grown man, I cry so often thinking about what our daughter went through.

Thanks again guys.
eddievedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievedder View Post
Thanks Mike. I am proud of how you and I became friends through this site and how we have remained close. Thanks again.

Thank you my friend. Every dollar counts. Much appreciated.

Im sorry to hear about your wife's son. It is such an unimaginable feeling losing a child. As a grown man, I cry so often thinking about what our daughter went through.

Thanks again guys.
Officially over 13000$ now!!
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Our angel, Fallon Jade - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Vote for Angel.... Krawler Konceptz Chit Chat 13 11-25-2012 06:23 PM
Crawl Angel Stadium? 860Crawler Chit Chat 7 10-22-2009 09:42 AM
In need of some crawling buddies near fallon ruinx Nevada 4 10-17-2009 09:35 PM
Moving to Fallon rhett314 Nevada 25 07-23-2008 08:39 PM
Chris Angel slices himself in half ClodMonster Chit Chat 18 06-26-2006 06:20 AM