Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #61
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell?

"If you get a paternity test you will know. No need for faith there. "
No need for one. There is no way I could not claim them.
Unless I have a twin I have never heard about ! Even then I do not think she would make the same mistake twice.
Being with some one like me ,, not the boys . Best thing I have ever had a part in.
alabamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #62
Quarry Creeper

Youre either dodging or missing my point again. You said "You have faith your kids are yours, but that your wife knows." Thats an assinine statement to make regarding this conversation. If you take a paternity test you will know so there is no need for 'faith' there. There is an option for you to absolutely know.

That can not be said for ideas about an absolute creation, life, afterlife or an absolute end.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #63
I wanna be Dave

HMMM hard question for me to answer, why ??....ok I have never been any kind of a dick to people ever, even the ones who needed it the most ....I have watched a mother snapping turtle dig a hole on the road side across from my house, then kept an eye on it so the ass hats stopping to harass it could not....kept repeating over and over that she is laying her eggs to said ass hats....one ass hat even came back with a shovel looking for where she laid her eggs, guess what ass hat there gone ....

then when she was done I went out there with a container to collect her eggs to hatch them and return them to the waters of 5 different lakes in the area....I used to breed snakes together and sell the baby snakes as a hobby....so I had the equipment to do turtle eggs as well....

well I did this with this same turtle 3 times every other year for 6 years straight before I moved from there as turtles only lay eggs every other year....I know it was the same turtle by markings and missing parts of her shell....I even kept three in a turtle tank I made, then let them go after 7 years back to a lake ....

I watched my mom get beat almost daily for two years with a POS B/F she dated and swore I never would do that to a women, never have to this day even though my 1st wife was a prime person to do it to for what bullshit she tried to pull with her own children trying to get them to hate me ....well now they want nothing to do with her and everything to do with me ....

so I'm pretty sure I have been a good person my whole life, then bingo god gives me this tumor in my head where I needed brain surgery to live, plus the fact I never spent a day in the hospital in my life....then BANG 11 days after a 10.5 hour surgery, 3 days in I.C.U. and had to learn how to eat and walk all over again the next 2 years....

lost my hearing in my right ear, right side of my face is paralyzed, my right eye don't blink subconsciously, lost the fast repetitive motion on my right side where I can not run or jog past 30 feet before I start to lose control and fall over....right eye don't tear or water when I cry and need to carry a bottle of eye drops every where I go....

so do I believe in a god ?? HMMM good question....
bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #64
Scale Detail Engineering

damn Bob... that's a lot of shit. Glad you are still here on our toy truck forum.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Hell no and no and again no

when your dead your worm food unless you get torched then well your dust.

If god was real why would he wipe out al those poor innocent kids in earth quakes and other natural disasters?
I wont even go on about priests!!
MCW24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #66
Quarry Creeper

@ Bob, Dont you know that those are all tests the lord gave you to test/strengthen your faith?

I digress. Im being too much of an ahole now...
Old 03-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #67
I wanna be Dave

yeah I know a bunch of idiots that would have killed themselves in this spot....but how does one believe in a god that does something like this to one of it's people who never hurt any body, that has helped out more then his share of helping others....

shit I even beat the crap out of some guy who punched his girl in the face in a bar, then chased her after she ran out of the bar crying in fear of her life only to tell me to mind my own business when he was laying on the ground ....
Old 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
@ Bob, Dont you know that those are all tests the lord gave you to test/strengthen your faith?

I digress. Im being too much of an ahole now...
not being an ass at all, but I do see your point....but isn't there to be some kind of reward for a lack of a word in that spot ??....dang I'm 52 and time is running out for said reward to happen to me, yeah I had a goal to be retired by time I was 45, but dang not this way....that can't be my reward ....
Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #69
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
not being an ass at all, but I do see your point....but isn't there to be some kind of reward for a lack of a word in that spot ??....dang I'm 52 and time is running out for said reward to happen to me, yeah I had a goal to be retired by time I was 45, but dang not this way....that can't be my reward ....

Well, christianly (not an actual word) speaking, much like the 70-whatever virgins in the koran, your 'reward' is simply being around, or getting to hang out with, god after you die. Theres not neccessarily any earthly reward.

Kinda sucks doesnt it.

Last edited by RANOVRU; 03-03-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:36 PM   #70
I wanna be Dave

yeah a lil bit ....
Old 03-03-2014, 12:41 PM   #71
I wanna be Dave

but then again I see my asshole neighbors being dicks to everyone and have been harassing us for the past 3 years, but see no KARMA biting them on there ass yet ....people have been shot for way less then these idiots have done to me and my family, plus being my 16 year old son is autistic and my disability they seem to think that is ok ....even took them to the magistrate and was told to leave us alone, that was 2 years ago....
Old 03-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #72
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
but then again I see my asshole neighbors being dicks to everyone and have been harassing us for the past 3 years, but see no KARMA biting them on there ass yet ....people have been shot for way less then these idiots have done to me and my family, plus being my 16 year old son is autistic and my disability they seem to think that is ok ....even took them to the magistrate and was told to leave us alone, that was 2 years ago....

Karma and most religions dont mesh well. Most religions have an afterlife part to their story, in which justice is issued by a god. Not quite as fun as having someone bit in the butt here on earth is it?

Justice isnt left to us or some 'fate' in most religions, its a gods to deal out.

Out of all of the mythological ideas out there I can honestly say karma is one Id like to think exists.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #73
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Youre either dodging or missing my point again. You said "You have faith your kids are yours, but that your wife knows." Thats an assinine statement to make regarding this conversation. If you take a paternity test you will know so there is no need for 'faith' there. There is an option for you to absolutely know.

That can not be said for ideas about an absolute creation, life, afterlife or an absolute end.
so was my comment about bigfoot ! Let not turn into keyboard tuff guys here. Just a joke to lighten up . So many times people talk about God or after life and it turns in to screaming.
I do not nor would ever think those are not my sons. Despite they are me made over , I know my wife , I have total faith and trust in her.
I got what you said , was not missing a point or dodging anything.
Your words were clear and well spoken.
Like it or not being a Christian is a following of faith . I have faith . I have had bad things happen to me. It does not make me question Gods existance.
For me with the things I have been through I know there is a God . I still can only say I have Faith .
I am not even sure what kind of answer you were looking for .
No I have not seen him at wallmart .
Old 03-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #74
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaman View Post
Like it or not being a Christian is a following of faith . I have faith . I have had bad things happen to me. It does not make me question Gods existance.

For me with the things I have been through I know there is a God . I still can only say I have Faith .

Wells theres a point you missed. "Knowing" something nullifies 'faith'. Youre contradicting yourself. "Faith" means youre not sure.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #75
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Wells theres a point you missed. "Knowing" something nullifies 'faith'. Youre contradicting yourself. "Faith" means youre not sure.
wow.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #76
Quarry Creeper

Ditto.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:08 PM   #77
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCW24 View Post
Hell no and no and again no

when your dead your worm food unless you get torched then well your dust.

If god was real why would he wipe out al those poor innocent kids in earth quakes and other natural disasters?
I wont even go on about priests!!
The devil works in ways you wouldn't imagine.
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

You seem mad . Do you lack inner peace ? you need Jesus .

Sorry , now I am being a jerk .

Per your rants I can say I know in my heart and soul there is a God . I retract my stament , I will try to never say I have ONLY faith again.

Thank you for pointing out this misuse of a word on my part, You know us guys from the south , some of us are not so bright .

I guess I have used words wrong before , and I am sure this will not be the last time.

Does that help ? You feel beter . Hey you won , an argument on the internet !Congrads!
Old 03-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #79
Rock Crawler

Finally a good argument about religion....

Crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #80
Quarry Creeper

No Im not mad, and yes you missed the point yet again.

Its ok, Ill pray for you.

I didnt 'win' anything, Ive just been making statements about your statements.

Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heaven or Hell? ToddG General Crawlers 10 03-05-2012 11:58 AM
Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived Duuuuuuuude Chit Chat 29 06-28-2011 05:14 PM
Rock Heaven Red Rockcrawler Chit Chat 9 08-19-2006 08:53 PM
God giveth god taketh away lodikrawlingkiller Chit Chat 9 04-27-2005 01:20 PM