Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wicked Wolf RC is Growing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Wicked Wolf RC is Growing

October will mark 3 years in business for Wicked Wolf RC and I've learned a lot, as well as met some great people that I've been lucky enough to help build their projects. Being strictly e commerce has limited me in my opportunities to offer certain product lines. Distributors want to protect the local hobby shops and their other current customers, and rightfully so, I still purchase items at mine.

After another call to a large distributor I'm happy to announce my RC product line has increased dramatically. They've realized that I'm not going to give up and I'm going to do whatever I can to make this company continue to Grow!! Not only are they able to provide me with product lines I didn't have access to previously but they will also allow me to reduce my lead times, to you as customers, for Items I don't have in stock. They're just a few miles from my place so I can get items same day if I order early enough. No more waiting 3-4 days for items to ship to me. That means quicker and cheaper service for YOU!

I'm probably never going to be an RPP or Tower Hobbies, nor do I want to be. They have their place in the industry and I support them both. I prefer to stay somewhat small and provide the best customer service I possibly can.

Wicked Wolf RC was initially started as a means to support an addiction, after my divorce it became a way to bring in a little extra cash to make sure my kids (12 and 15) have everything they need or want. They're Mom isn't around much so I try to spoil them

What started as a small gig in the corner of my shop now includes my whole shop, office and part of my garage. My kids both help with fulfilling orders, inventory, organization and general clerical work. One day I hope to hand it all over to them. At the current rate of growth I'll be looking for a larger place with more shop space with an employee or two In the next 12 months.

All in all I'd like to throw out a huge THANK YOU to you guys as customers as well as fellow RCC vendors that have helped me get to this point.

Now on to the product lines. In addition to RC products I also sell a full line of 4x4 parts and accessories, Diesel performance, and I'm an authorized Plastidip retailer.

In addition to the RC lines offered here.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendo...duct-line.html

I now carry these and a handful of others. The products listed in the previous thread were limited, I now carry the full line!
Airtronics
Align
AKA Racing
Associated Electrics
Atomik RC
CEN Racing
Craftwerks RC
DE Racing
Edge Rotor Blades
Exergen Temp Probes
Exertec
EZ Fly