Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: PC Sim Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 12:41 PM   #181
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Default Re: PC Sim Racing

After a long wait, Codemasters have released the new update for DiRT Rally today, containing two new cars, 12 stages in Finland and lots of new and enhanced features.

Not too far off a full release, DiRT Rally has been updated to v0.8, with the 2001 Subaru Impreza WRC, and 2001 Ford Focus WRC included, the cars represents the two most recent British world champions, from a year they both fought hard for the world title.

The new stuff includes
  • A new, reworked handling model is also included for the 60's, 70's, 80's RWD and 2010-classes, with a major engine and downforce re-work, to make the cars more dynamic.
  • Custom Championships, to tweak the number of stages, AI difficulty and number of events, to set up a championship that suits you and the time you have to play
  • New engine sound for the 1995 Subaru Impreza
  • Mouse Support!
  • Invite Friend option for PvP events.

And here is the changelog!

• The audio FX levels for the surfaces and kick up have been brought back so that you can hear all that gravely goodness.
  • We sent our Rallycross AI drivers to the opticians so that they can now see when they need to avoid other cars when they are approaching the joker entrance.
  • Now that they can see better they are also setting faster laps.
  • We’ve fixed the camera clipping in certain camera angles when you changed the Field of View.
  • We’ve made some Hyper threading fixes that should now prevent those annoying stuttering issues that some of you were having.
  • We’ve stopped the Engineer contract lengths and costs from being affected when competing in league events.
  • Toggling Push to Talk or enabling/disabling voice communications through the pause menu is now actually working.
  • The Reset Timer has now been increased to 15 seconds when attempting to get back on track. I know we said that before but this time it is actually in.
  • Cars will no longer roll over on the start in PVP races, ROFL.
  • We’ve made sure that the cars are visible on the start line even when collisions are turned off in PVP – they will still ghost during the race though.
  • Your PVP opponents won’t be showboating and driving around with the handbrake on anymore.
  • The gear setup will no longer be changing between stages without a service area.
  • We’ve fixed those odd camera angles that were being used in spectate mode.
  • The miles driven using owned vehicles in PVP now accrue towards unlocking upgrades for that vehicle.
  • When viewing a replay using an interior camera, the speedometers now show the correct speed for all vehicles.
  • We’ve fixed a whole host of other stuff too but they were too boring to call out in this list.
STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2015, 08:05 AM   #182
~THE SCALE SHOP~

December!

Quote:
One question that this new trailer does answer is whether or not the graffiti will be recreated? Yes, it’s all there (at least the PG-13 parts) and it looks awesome.

And speaking of looking awesome, there’s a reason for that. This will be the first track to utilize the new physics based rendering (PBR) shaders that have made their way into a handful of cars. It will be interesting to see what kind of a frame rate hit this causes, since the PBR enabled cars certainly do use up more frames (but are worth it visually).

iRacing’s version of the Nürburgring will be available in two sold separately configurations; Nürburgring GP and Nordschleife. If you want to run the combined course you will have to buy both configurations.

Last edited by STANG KILLA SS; 10-22-2015 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:31 AM   #183
I wanna be Dave

Dang, will have to buy two tracks....but I'm sure it'll be worth it!
Tommy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:30 AM   #184
~THE SCALE SHOP~

lol yeah good 'ol iRacing $
are you still having frame rate issues? sounds like they will be more taxing on GPU than all the other tracks.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:33 AM   #185
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
lol yeah good 'ol iRacing $
are you still having frame rate issues? sounds like they will be more taxing on GPU than all the other tracks.
Not so much. It seems to be holding up well, but will be interested to see how it does with the 'Ring...
Old 10-22-2015, 10:39 AM   #186
MODERATOR™

I got just under 10,000 miles on the 24hr Nürb.

Thanks GT6.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:04 PM   #187
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
I got just under 10,000 miles on the 24hr Nürb.

Thanks GT6.
I got 7267 miles on the Nordshleife
Thanks GT6

If i lived near the REAL track i would be very poor
And have a yard full of written of real cars and bikes
lunatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:13 PM   #188
Quarry Creeper

I got one of those Logitech g27 $200 jobbers three months later it's dead in the water I'm so pissed off. I can't take it back to the store.
Habanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:35 PM   #189
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Intro
well since the begining ive had a love/hate with iRacing. the lack of grip is so unrealistic and i hate the tip toe way you have to go around the tracks. the V6 tire model was a huge improvement in the right direction, but still has a way to go.
Ive been looking into Assetto Corsa(AC) and Project Cars(PC) the last 6 months and finally pulled the trigger on PC.
AC had the better car list, along with new car packs every few months. It also had the C7R which was HUGE for me. also had better ambient sounds like tranny wine etc. AC also had the bigger following. however PC had the visuals i was looking and richer sound tones in all the comparisons id watched.
Ive jotted down a few notes from my first few hours on PC.

General
One thing that worried me was PC was known to have poorer performance on AMD GPUs and in Windows 7. I have both. That held me off a few weeks, but ended up not being a problem for my setup(i7/8gb GPU).
I also liked the Rain/Night/Beauty of PC vs AC.
I set it up in Pro mode, no assists and 80% AI difficulty.
I dont care for the automated driving when you enter the pits.
Tons of options, and options for the options, you can customize everything in the game.
I found the driving a tad too easy, but also very satisfying. that being said i finished dead last in every single race. twice i got second to last.
Fast load times. Typically 6-7 seconds
Tracks not laser scanned. i did notice a few tiny differences in a couple tracks. were a straight would be a tiny bit shorter, or a corner slightly tighter. but 99% of the time i couldnt tell the difference.
Gearing seems really tall. 2nd gear would do 100mph in most cars. also a weird thing when stoped and trying to move in 1st or Reverse. the rpms would go straight to red line and the car would barely move. then after a couple times of this it would only do like super slow accelleration like a massive TCS system or something. but this only happened after a spin from a stop or something.
I have not go into tuning, or FFB tweaks or anything yet. basically driven as default.

One of the big things that drew me to PC is the Helmet view. WOW! turn all the HUD off and the Immersion is absolutly insane! The high pitched sounds are muffled just like wearing a real helmet, and the driver turns his head into the apex and also tilts his head into the corner too!(both with adjustable levels) also the focus blur is really cool. love this effect. It does make it a tad hard to tell how much steering input you have in the car/need at first, but you get the hang of it after a bit. worth it. I think you can also adjust how much head movement there is, bumps, speed etc.

And the video that single handedly got me so stoked about PC was this video. This is the shit i signed up for when i got into sim racing. Ive watched this many times and it gets me so amped. just awesome.

Physics
Id say it has a hair too much grip and a bit too easy at times. this changes weither your in a GT VS street car, but the Race cars are probly a tad too easy at times.
The Braking also is a bit too strong/easy most of the times as well. i found myself braking way too early most of the time, as the brakes were more effective than they probly should be. also even at the limits of threshold braking its uneventful. the car is not moving around trying to kill you like it should be at that limit, its just planted and calm.
There is kind of a lack of feel. there is no road feel on half the cars/tracks and this kinda leads to a lack of connectedness with the car at times.
For now im gonna rate the physics some where between a Forza/Turismo and Dirt Rally.

Cars
Most of them seemed too tough in crashes.
my first few combos i tried the game on:
I am very familiar with the RUF GT3 @ Laguna seca from iRacing so i wanted to try that combo first. Cornering Grip seemed almost unlimited at first compared to iRacing. but a rear engine RUF GT3 car should almost feel that way. im sure driving a real one wed say the same. Accell and braking had slightly less grip, than corning, but still a TON. I tried same car at Brands hatch and noticed less grip than Laguna. but still good.

Next up BMW 1 series street car @ Catalunya. definatly grip limited. unsteered and slide and lower performance like a street car should. seemed slow compared to the RUF of course, but had a good sense of speed at the same time.

BMW Z4 GT3 less grip than RUF, about right.

Then i went for the holy grail from above video. been waiting for this. BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 @ Nordschleife. Wow! orgasmic . had a huge sense of speed, but things didnt come at me too fast that you felt you could react or handle them. plenty of time to setup and take corner, but felt like you were flying too. first thought it had too much grip, but then i over cooked a few corners and it would understeer and go offtrack. I could really FEEL the turbo and power in the car. cool feeling. i later tried this combo again and while not quite as big of an impession as the first time it was still sweet.

Mustang Boss 302 @ Road Atlanta in the rain. Obviously lower grip in wet. noticable big time. upper RPM sounds need work. good FFB/road feel. Fun but lots of work/driving.

Ariel Atom V8 @ Monza. just right grip. had to slow and counter steer in corners on the street tires. had to be really carefull on the gas.

Ford MK @ Brands Hatch. Impossible to drive. looped every corner no matter how careful.

Mustang Cobra Trans Am Racer. Lively and a blast

Sauber C9 @ Catalunya. Awesome car! slow shifts though.

Force Feedback
Mostly just resistance
no road feel on most cars. some cars and tracks do have it though
the wheel moves appropriatly when you lock up the rears and slide, or let go and let the wheel self center at the exit of a drift.
you can feel the curbs and rumble strips when you drive over them.
no braking FFB
no traction FFB
seems like you almost have to go offtrack to get much FFB of any kind.

Sound
richer (deep tones) than AC, but lacks some of the smaller effects of AC such as tranny wine.
the Tire sounds at the edge of limit sound great and realistic. Over the limit the squeels are bad and cheesy.
Sounds change with view! chase cam has more exhaust note, helmet cam is muffled, etc. all different tones to each.
gravel sounds like maracas at times
Engine sounds sound a bit digital and cheesy at times, especially higher rpms.

AI
respectful
will go out of there way not to hit you, including going off course. for both passing, and if you wreck in front of them.

Weather
Rain and thunderstorms are awesome
wet track effects grip for sure
Great effects
colors and outside are grey and dull like real life outside cabin in rain. inside cabin still vibrant contrast. pretty real.

Graphics
no contest its pretty. all the lighting effects and little particles. damn nice visually.
love the focus blur on the helmet cam
im running with everything maxed out. no Frame rate issue. no clue what FR is but not glitchy at all. smooth. Im running a single 1080 monitor.
brake lights are too bright
the one thing that was set to low default, was the active grass or something like that. i tried this set to high and i had floating grass up at eye level and hgue bug. i have it just set to off now.
had a few lighting artifacts (windsheild reflections) that would get stuck on the screen when you first started on a few tracks, but go away as soon as a new reflection hits the windsheild.
the live marbles are badass. move and get kicked up when you drive over them. also the small ones even roll when the air of your car goes by them. awesome touch. same goes with leaves on tracks with trees.
smoke is very real. this is tough to do. it appears, drifts, and dissappears very realistically.

only spent a few minutes online so far.
1st lobby i entered i got booted
2nd lobby my car appeared to have been dropped from an airplane. just tubbling way up in the air.
3rd lobby worked. appeared to be a practice or something. joined mid session.
lets you create your own lobby, as well as do private lobbys. choose your own cars/tracks/weather etc.
didnt appear to be many online only 2 lobbys with people in them.

Closing
Ill anxious to get more time to see if PC gets the thumbs up or down.
Curious how often new cars would come.
they appear to do updates every month even with PC2 coming. every 2-3 updates appear to have new cars/tracks.
also not sure if it will hold up long term as a sim ill run.
definatly enjoying it for now.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #190
~THE SCALE SHOP~

some times me and steve are so similar its scary

I downloaded this about a week ago, and was gonna wait to get more time on it to check it out, but after Steves world of tanks(WoT) comment yesterday I thought id throw this up.

https://aw.my.com/us

Its Armored Warefare (AW) by Obsidian
they basically took all the wining formula of WOT right down to the exact format and controls and updated it with some more things. also WOT is WW2 and korea/viatnam tanks, AW starts at korea/viatnam and goes to present day.

FREE!
15 person PVE matches (against others online and missions)
Co-op PVP matches (team up with your buddies agains others online)
Custom Matches
Form your own Battalion with your friends
Upgrade your tanks, armor, guns, addons, motors
Paint jobs and logos
Fully destructible enviorments
they seem to update the software a lot, weekly so far
Fast Paced
You can build your base which can give you repair, money, XP etc bonuses
Keyboard and mouse game
Weather: snow and rain
you have do make repairs, do maintaince, and restock ammo
Choose your crew members and upgrade there abilities and skills
They do have pay/premium Tanks/time, but they don't seem to push it, and it doesn't seem to be necessary to win or do well.
they have HD and SD versions for loading on laptops or old computers
all kinds of Tank rounds, plus rockets, smoke, etc.
American and Russian tanks, plus some European as well I think
Light tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, tracked artilery, APCs etc. they even have wheeled 4x4,6x6, and 8x8 vehicles for Tommy

did I mention its Free?
https://aw.my.com/us

Old 12-06-2015, 02:49 PM   #191
Pebble Pounder

Consider yourself lucky that EeePee doesn,t have a sim set up
Coz since he quit his job, his speed on GT6 is getting ridiculous

lunatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:59 PM   #192
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatick View Post
Consider yourself lucky that EeePee doesn,t have a sim set up
Coz since he quit his job, his speed on GT6 is getting ridiculous

EeePee should be the one considering himself lucky he doesnt have a sim setup. you tell Mr. Pee that Texas Motorsports said to bring it.

most PS3/4 wheels are PC compatible, but i think he runs a Mac

being good at GT6 is kinda like being a professional apple peeler
Old 12-08-2015, 10:20 AM   #193
~THE SCALE SHOP~

new update makes Dirt Rally official!
Version 1.0 is out
also announced it will be coming to consoles next year.

adds two new cars and a winter pack (snow forests of Sweden added).
VW Polo

Hyundai Rally

Quote:
This is it. It’s all led to this point. It’s time for version 1.0!

Yes, as of today, DiRT Rally is officially leaving Early Access and launching on Steam. It’s been a hell of a ride and we’re so glad you’ve been able to join us along the road to launch. Between you, you’ve clocked up over 98 million kilometres so far!

Today’s Steam launch brings with it the Winter Wonderland update, which delivers a new rally set in the snow and ice of the Varmland region of Sweden to the game. These snow-filled stages are known for their snow banks and we’ve been hard at work on new soft edge tech that simulates the density of snow. As a result, you can now lean on the snow banks when pushing for those stage records.

The update also brings two new cars to the game, the Hyundai Rally and the Volkswagen Polo Rally. These cars are the most recent additions to the pinnacle of the sport and they are the perfect way to round off our Early Access programme.

The Winter Wonderland update also sees the introduction of Steam Workshop support that allows players to share Car Setup & Force Feedback settings. You can find a guide for this here:

We’ve also made improvements and refinements made to Global Leaderboards and League support.

Here’s the rundown of other stuff that’s new this month:
  • The Group B RWD, Hillclimb and Kit Cars have been upgraded to v2 handling.
  • Now that all cars are up to v2 spec, the Self Aligning Torque has been re-balanced to support the new handling
  • We found the spanners and wrenches that adjust the seats in all of your cars. Mind your head!
  • The Logitech G920 is now fully supported.
  • We also changed the mapping for Gears, Look Back, Clutch and Replay on the Logitech G29.
  • The Clutch, Look Up and Seat Adjustment keys have been remapped on QWERTY / AZERTY keyboards to save your fingers and thumbs
  • The SimXperience AccuForce Pro Steering System is now fully supported.
  • You can now tune your immersion levels by customising your OSD options, choosing between On, Countdowns Only and Off.
  • The Logitech G29 wheel is now correctly listed in the controller preset menu.
  • Custom Championships now reward you with the correct number of credits.
  • There’s a new EULA to sign when you boot the game, which asks you to kindly behave yourself when you’re playing with others.
  • Your favourite pet mouse has learnt a new trick, and can now change the livery on your car.
  • If you own an Owner’s Club event, you will now correctly own the Owned achievement.
  • If you pledge a wedge to an online Wager Event and the event ends while you’re on stage, we’ll give you your CR back.
  • Your Oculus Rift can now be toggled to lock the horizontal orientation. Look for a flag in the hardware configuration file.
  • Sliders on the Advanced Racing Wheel Options screen now increment at the same rate as the Steering and Pedal calibration screen.
  • Your Service Crews are back from their training course and will now correctly setup your car for multi-location events.
  • Stopped one set of Rallycross results from appearing on a Rally leaderboard.
  • You no longer need to hold the headlight control to activate your lights. You can now just tap that.
  • Windows accounts with accented and non-latin characters will now correctly save game settings.
  • Fixed a weird bug where the camera would briefly flick back to the default position at the start of a stage after customising the seat position.
  • @Kick_Up will now politely and calmly inform you if your wheels fall off, and if you’re going the wrong way.
1.0 Trailer
Old 12-21-2015, 10:20 AM   #194
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Bugbear Entertainment, developers of popular smash 'n' crash title Next Car Game: Wreckfest have released their latest update to the Steam title, bringing the game a number of tweaks and optimizations as well as adding a new Work in Progress Rally Cross track for racers to enjoy.

The titles growing online fanbase will be particularly pleased to hear that the developers have responded to community requests and provided a dedicated server performance optimisation as well as further improvements to grass and shadow rendering performance, increased usability of settings features and numerous improvements and fixes to back end game engine features.

Running in 64 bit has historically caused performance issues with a number of users and the developers seem to have gone some way to alleviating the problems with further enhancements to "effect level-of-detail models to improve performance" alongside other optimizations.

Founded in 2000, Bugbear Entertainment are an independent developer responsible for such titles as FlatOut series (FlatOut, FlatOut 2, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage), Sega Rally PSP, Glimmerati, Tough Trucks, Rally Trophy, Ridge Racer Unbounded.

Next Car Game: Wreakfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage featuring realistic handling and fully up gradable (and smashable!) vehicles. Currently in Early Access the title is available to purchase through the Steam platform.

Full update changelog can be found below:
  • Added Mixed 2, a new rally-cross type track.
  • Optimized dedicated server CPU usage.
  • Improved visual damage scaling with network lag.
  • Improved tyre model and suspension setups.
  • Tweaked gamepad and keyboard controller.
  • Added effect level-of-detail models to improve performance.
  • Laps are no longer count when driving in the center of Speedway 2 Inner Oval.
  • Improved Racing 2 environment and art.
  • Added additional sound effects to user interface.
  • Added two new tabs to options (Graphics and Gameplay) with settings split from the previous Display tab.
  • Added volume sliders for garage ambient sounds and interface sound effects.
  • Grass setting now affects density too, and all quality levels perform faster.
  • Optimized shadow quality settings and added one more level.
  • Fixed a bug in the particle quality setting.
  • Made low quality cubemap slightly faster.
  • Made some more settings changeable on-the-fly.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:01 PM   #195
~THE SCALE SHOP~

from the makers of the stock car extreme.
love the super stadium trucks, ill have to watch for this one
Reiza Studios Announces Automobilista - Inside Sim Racing

Old 12-31-2015, 10:07 AM   #196
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Last night I downloaded the free rFactor 2 demo
includes C6R, F1 car, and Sebring.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7f...Build_1036.exe

RFactor 2 first night review and tweaks.

I had downloaded the origonal rFactor 1 demo on my old computer before iRacing and G27. it only had a FWD civic. I was using a 2000ish Logitech Momo wheel. It was crap. Graphics, feel, everything. In all fairness it was before we got back into sims.

Well rF2 more than makes up for that. I really enjoyed it last night.

The force feedback is great.

The “feel” of the cars and physics feels really good. I immediately felt comfortable and was making decent laps. Car always did what I expected it would, and never surprised me with something I thought it shouldn’t have done. RFactor has always been argued to have one of the best physics of any sim and so far im liking it.

The graphics are a mixed bag, and sorta what has always held rFactor back. Im running everything at Full/max/on. And 8x AA. The exterior modeling of the cars themselves is actually really good. Better than iRacing in my opinion. But the interiors and track graphics fall short. Kinda basic and out of date. Especially the track surface itself. Its just a flat grey slate for the most part, especially on the straights.

The AI is good. Really really good. I loved it. Reminds me of racing you guys, and me and Steves epic MX5 racing. They seem very respectful and intelligent. You can race super close without issue. They will break draft on straight aways. When I dive back on track after a spin, they will avoid me. When racing hard they will trail brake, and use all the track. If side by side on a straight and they have the inside on you, they will brake late to take the pass, but still make the corner. If I close the door on them from the outside, to cut them off to get a pass at an apex, then will brake and let you in. The AI is also fully adjustable. Separate strength and aggression adjustments. I hate to say it but I think the AI is better than some human iRacers lol.

Has Full setups, saw a few options iRacing doesn’t have

4-5 Choosable gauge overlays. Not sure if you can turn them off and just use the car dash.

Full course yellow flags with pace car. Pretty cool realism.

Big mod community, probly more mod content than ISI content. Someone even made a TWS track!

Cars leave light scuff marks when you pass the slip angle of the tire. Ie not full skidding, just like when trail braking, throttle steering etc at the tires max limit. Pretty cool. Of course full black skid marks and smoke when you spin etc.

I liked the slo mo button in replays

I haven’t tried the multiplayer yet. Not sure if its even available on the free demo.

Tweaks I made:
I moved the brake bias forward to 55% and reduced the camber some

FOV: I first set vertical FOV to 35-45 (default is 50ish) but then realized it was just narrowing my FOV not moving me forward, so I set it back to default and moved the seat forward 100. much better sense of speed and natural view. (single monitor)

Display:
Change units to MPH and Imperial
Change anti aliasing to 8X (must be done from video res screen)
All display settings to high/on. running maxed out on 8 gb card.

Controls:
Exaggerated Yaw to 0%
Head Physics to 75% (100% was like a chicken head controlled by the gas pedal)
Head Vibration set to Aero + Engine
FFB Smoothing set to 0 (important on any sim)
FFB strength set to suit, I was running .80
Look ahead set to 0. I love this feature on games, but for some reason didn’t care for it in rF2. it was just like the head was connected to the steering wheel input.

Difficulty:
Stability off
ABS low
TCS low
Autoshift off

Volume:
Spotter to 35%
Opponent to 100%

Cliff Notes
Pros
Physics and car feel
Huge Mod support
Camaro/C6R
AI
FFB

Cons
Graphics

Old 02-26-2016, 09:41 AM   #197
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Automobilista Comes out today
the successor to Stock Car Extreme
Automobilista on Steam
AUTOMOBILISTA - MOTORSPORTS SIMULATOR | Reiza Studios

open wheel, on road, rally cross, and super stadium trucks

LOVE the SST trucks in real life. so fun to watch
Old 02-26-2016, 01:44 PM   #198
I wanna be Dave

I've had no time lately for racing and what little free time I've had has been in off hours when my friends wouldn't be online. So I started messing with American Truck Simulator. Turns out it's pretty entertaining. It can take some time, which I haven't had lately, but I'm enjoying it. Unfortunately, it's only single player as far as I know.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:40 PM   #199
~THE SCALE SHOP~

been wanting to blow the dust off iRacing,Dirt, and rF2 recently. ill probably hop on this weekend hopefully, been awhile.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:22 PM   #200
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
I've had no time lately for racing and what little free time I've had has been in off hours when my friends wouldn't be online. So I started messing with American Truck Simulator. Turns out it's pretty entertaining. It can take some time, which I haven't had lately, but I'm enjoying it. Unfortunately, it's only single player as far as I know.

American truck sim is online as well. I don't play it or PC games at all for that matter but the vids on YouTube show them playing online with other sim truckers.
taco08jk is offline   Reply With Quote

PC Sim Racing - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PROJECT CARS sim game slowlearner Chit Chat 14 08-07-2013 11:51 AM
Any sim racers on here? Hellbilly Chit Chat 30 07-10-2008 10:12 AM
Flight Sim in Google Earth SlinkySam Chit Chat 2 09-03-2007 02:02 PM
rock crawling sim or game? Thorsteenster Chit Chat 2 11-20-2006 10:10 PM