RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   PC Sim Racing (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/509967-pc-sim-racing.html)

STANG KILLA SS 04-23-2016 03:27 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
about 50 minutes left in the 3 hour team endurance race. Tommys in the car now. #texasmotorsports

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pszahfuxtg.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pscpen1ieg.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pssmjnhtrl.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps2fdmztd6.jpg

STANG KILLA SS 04-25-2016 12:56 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Taco, i thought you might enjoy this. This weekends v8 supercar race on iracing. laps 12-14 pretty exciting on race 4.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Q3uxmHwZJFE/V...%2Byoutube.jpg

https://youtu.be/0fw2uxnAOMo?t=3h18m35s

taco08jk 04-25-2016 01:06 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Man I have got to get on iRacing, I love endurance racing.

Tommy R 04-25-2016 01:09 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by taco08jk (Post 5492544)
Man I have got to get on iRacing, I love endurance racing.

Honestly, it's my favorite thing to do on iRacing. Putting together a strategy pre-race and then having to continually update your strategy as the race unfolds and all the time trying to make up positions on track..... It's a blast!

microcrawlers 04-26-2016 08:23 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
stang killa ss i have been playing modded spintires multiplayer since before official mod support so if you need help shoot me a pm and ill add you on fb so we can chat easier "thumbsup" its a really great game

Tommy R 04-26-2016 11:46 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by microcrawlers (Post 5493379)
stang killa ss i have been playing modded spintires multiplayer since before official mod support so if you need help shoot me a pm and ill add you on fb so we can chat easier "thumbsup" its a really great game

Add me, too! Tommy Regan on FB. sgtsteve also plays Spin Tires with us. We love the game, but have gotten bored with the current maps and we've been unsuccessful getting mods to work reliably in multiplayer. :(

microcrawlers 04-27-2016 07:50 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 5493451)
Add me, too! Tommy Regan on FB. sgtsteve also plays Spin Tires with us. We love the game, but have gotten bored with the current maps and we've been unsuccessful getting mods to work reliably in multiplayer. :(

there have to be at least 10 tommy regans on fb :lmao:
how will i know which you are

Tommy R 04-27-2016 07:56 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by microcrawlers (Post 5493543)
there have to be at least 10 tommy regans on fb :lmao:

how will i know which you are



Duh, I'm the good looking one!! LOL. Look for a dark pic, purple shirt, 2 thumbs up. :)

microcrawlers 04-27-2016 01:01 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 5493546)
Duh, I'm the good looking one!! LOL. Look for a dark pic, purple shirt, 2 thumbs up. :)

i try to stay anonymous on facebook so look for patrick :flipoff:
youll know when i friend you :ror:

STANG KILLA SS 05-01-2016 12:07 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
3 hour Team endurance race and Interlagos. Dispite the first corner pile up and another guy spinning me, were up 10 or so positions in 26th now. Tommy doing his first stint now.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pscrgsxqbp.jpg



http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...psv9mndwot.jpg

STANG KILLA SS 05-01-2016 02:25 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Steve jumping in for the final pit stop, just a splash and go for 6 gallon.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pspeaunyfx.jpg

110 Laps Complete!
Started 37th and we finished 18th!
Steve taking it home"thumbsup"
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pskxamahbt.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pswetvphtg.jpg

Tommy R 05-01-2016 02:31 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
What a blast that race was!! Loving this Audi for endurance racing. So predictable over a long fuel run... "thumbsup"

STANG KILLA SS 05-06-2016 10:09 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
this is from the guy that makes all the high end mod vehicles for spin tires.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EZwgXuOVfNs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

he also linked this in the discription
Spintires Plus - Oovee® Game Studios

STANG KILLA SS 05-09-2016 09:03 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/owfS1ghXv9w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tommy R 05-09-2016 09:08 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Okay, I'm interested! Any idea what classes? I think it'd be a lot of fun!

STANG KILLA SS 05-09-2016 10:19 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
1:1 appears to be GT3 and a few lower classes too.
VLN Endurance Championship*- Nürburgring
VLN Langstreckenmeisterschaft Nürburgring

STANG KILLA SS 05-10-2016 09:17 AM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
last nights V8 race. last 6 laps pretty good.

https://youtu.be/mCMVReAqX9k?t=3h40m10s

STANG KILLA SS 05-27-2016 01:25 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
i think im gonna do GT1 @ sebring this week instead of GT3 @ nurburgring.

i started from scratch last week on my vette tune and got it more stable under braking. gonna try that. even though no ABS in GT1

might get on tonight and start running laps and continue tuning. havent started on shocks yet at all.

video for motivation, man that aston sounds weird (but alot easier to drive)
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZW3w-zBTpVc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tommy R 05-27-2016 02:28 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 5509523)
i think im gonna do GT1 @ sebring this week instead of GT3 @ nurburgring.

i started from scratch last week on my vette tune and got it more stable under braking. gonna try that. even though no ABS in GT1

might get on tonight and start running laps and continue tuning. havent started on shocks yet at all.

video for motivation, man that aston sounds weird (but alot easier to drive)
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZW3w-zBTpVc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm up for some laps tonight, Cory... Hit me up if you get online.

STANG KILLA SS 06-05-2016 07:16 PM

Re: PC Sim Racing
 
SID finally release the 82 cab truck ive been waiting for! cant wait to try it

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WlWZbQK74fY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com