Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: So, I've been thinking about a scale project...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default So, I've been thinking about a scale project...

... that isn't a crawler. I'm into the Scoobies, I own one (it'w my fifth), and back when Subaru actually competed in the WRC, I was a big WRC fan. Then, they pulled out, the FIA banned flat 4 motors (I think, anyway), and that was that, I canceled my subscription to the international channel my cable company had that carried the WRC coverage legally.

So, I was thinking about maybe doing a scale rally car, maybe... Richard Burns? Colin McRae drove a Subie for a bit, and then there's Solberg.

Then, my mind wandered, and I started thinking about how 'scale' I really want to go.

So, I came up with the perfect, super scale project ever!

I'm'a make a 100% accurate, ultra realistic scale Ford Focus WRC car. Here's the model:

I figure all I gotta do is get some steel, plastic, aluminum, add a little copper and titanium, then just set it on fire.

Seriously, though, I am thinking about doing an STi from 2000 or 2001, and maybe Burn's 1998 STi. I could do Solberg's car, but... I want to actually drive it, not just watch it break down and smash it to pieces when it does run. :(
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

So, I've been thinking about a scale project... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bored and thinking of a new project CRAWLERJOE General Scale Talk 1 07-12-2012 01:09 PM
project WHAT WHERE WE THINKING!!!!!!!!!!! crawl kid Duratrax Cliff Climber 9 07-18-2010 11:06 AM
A project I have been thinking about... slugzracing Colorado 28 01-29-2008 05:26 PM
thinking of a project rlem00 Newbie General 1 01-13-2008 11:15 PM
thinking of a project... mudhunter Chit Chat 0 05-25-2007 05:15 PM