Thread: Internet dating.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2015, 08:36 AM   #61
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Internet dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Thanks for clearing that.

I remember last year just a few weeks before chrismas your kids lost their mom. I knew what you and the kids were going through when there were celebrations everywhere. If I had won the chrismas giveaway last year, then that crawler was going to come your way to lighten up your kids grief.

Glad to know you and the kids have moved on
thanks alot it means alot to us. But neither of us are really over it. I think im acting out more than anything I have problems grieving. I thought I found somebody but my son really hit me hard when he first meet her. He smiled at me an said Mommy came back. I about hit the floor.
Ohioskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2015, 08:59 AM   #62
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioskills View Post
thanks alot it means alot to us. But neither of us are really over it. I think im acting out more than anything I have problems grieving. I thought I found somebody but my son really hit me hard when he first meet her. He smiled at me an said Mommy came back. I about hit the floor.
I can understand the pain of loosing a dear one. I can understand your situation. Little kids sometimes say something out of innocence that turns the whole world upside down.
Don't look back. A better future awaits with your wingman
:thumbsup:
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMax View Post
Interesting discussion. I've recently started thinking about trying dating sites. Honestly, I was surprised by the amount of such services. According to the results of my search, the most popular are Tinder, Match, Bumble and Plenty of Fish. Also some people recommend Zoosk, Hinge and Happn. By the way, I found an interesting article here that explains why men want to date models, includes myths of dating super models and tips on funding such a partner. Having read it, I started thinking that most people choose partners on dating sites according to the profile photos. What do you pay attention to first when using a dating site/app?
How are you coming across all these super old threads?
DRED805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:39 AM   #64
RCC Addict

My wife n i met online 10 yrs ago, been married for 9 yrs now. I had found a site called 'flirt-o-matic', sounds stupid huh? But just so happen she was one of the first matches on there. We have 7 kids n twins on the way. We adopted 5 of them n have a lil girl n lil boy together. Cant wait til the twins get here! She says its goina be girls, im goin for a boy n girl. But most importantly, as long as theyre healthy, thats wat matters. Bein a dad n husband is one of my many perks in life, i love it!
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:54 AM   #65
I joined the Band!

I met my husband on a dating site) it was a positive communication experience.
Penny W Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 02:42 AM   #66
I joined the Band!

I would like to share my story with dating on Tinder

I met this wonderful girl on Tinder about three months ago. Due to her past negative experiences, she tends to be a little suspicious and surprised me with a message yesterday, stating that my distance changed from 11km to 9km. This should only happen when opening the app, right? Apparently she had checked it about once a week.

Now, for the sake of my question I can solemnly swear to that I treasure loyalty. However, she's having a really hard time believing that my app has been UNINSTALLED for almost TWO MONTHS! I understand her, because this shouldn't be possible.

Or should it?? That's what I'm wondering. Is there a chance that even though the app has been uninstalled from the phone (not deleted), the distance can still change due to remaining (trackers?)

Tl;dr

Suspicious partner has frequently been checking my tinder profile for distance using tinder spy app, which is only updated when opening the app.

It has been stuck on 11km

Yesterday it changed to 9km

My app has been uninstalled for almost two months

HOW??!!
harveysjeffreys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 03:26 AM   #67
Pebble Pounder

Was the change accurate? Were you in fact 2km closer? Have you had any other security issues recently, sharing any accounts with anyone, like a streamer service or anything?
SurlyBurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 03:30 AM   #68
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurlyBurly View Post
Was the change accurate? Were you in fact 2km closer? Have you had any other security issues recently, sharing any accounts with anyone, like a streamer service or anything?

This dude's a spammer or bot. He has like 4-5 posts and they're all ( but one maybe) links to rust removers, pressure washers, dating apps. He's been reported. RCC seems to allow a lot of these spammers to slide by or they're not being noticed or reported.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 04:57 AM   #69
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by high plains drifter View Post
This dude's a spammer or bot. He has like 4-5 posts and they're all ( but one maybe) links to rust removers, pressure washers, dating apps. He's been reported. RCC seems to allow a lot of these spammers to slide by or they're not being noticed or reported.
Oh, good lookin out man, thanks for the heads up.
SurlyBurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 05:33 PM   #70
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLG View Post
You will let us know when your twins arrive, right? Now i am also interested if you where right about girl and a boy thing.
Ill let yall know lol. Heres the latest pic, we got it wed

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 09:27 AM   #71
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by harveysjeffreys1 View Post
I would like to share my story with dating on Tinder

....I met this wonderful girl on Tinder about three months ago. Due to her past negative experiences, she tends to be a little suspicious and ..........
Just LOL
You are on the right track, brother !
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 01:44 PM   #72
I joined the Band!

My husband and I have been living together for 10 years, and we met when I was 28 and he was 22. I saw him on the dating https://datehookup.dating/singles-ca-fresno-5.htm site and texted him first. At first everything was great. He said that he always dreamed of someone like me (he likes active, ambitious women). He liked to listen to everything I say and a few years later we married

Last edited by anjexosdefrgos; 02-12-2022 at 03:00 AM.
anjexosdefrgos is offline   Reply With Quote

Internet dating. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How well do you know the internet? jason Chit Chat 28 05-27-2014 11:30 AM
The Internet Mayhem Eng. Chit Chat 10 02-07-2013 09:33 PM
What is the Internet? constantmotion Chit Chat 1 01-31-2011 09:03 AM
Internet TV tom@vp Chit Chat 18 10-14-2009 01:45 PM
Ever posted on a dating service website...i did! jamesbernatchez Chit Chat 14 09-10-2007 09:00 PM