Notices

Thread: Pics of your latest purchase

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #2201

Default Re: Pics of your latest purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
Got this today!
Congrats! I love that color. My girlfriend, who is a girly girl that likes pink, saw that phone in the store when she was getting her new iPhone and she instantly said she wanted that color. I was shocked because it wasn't' a girly color, but it is an awesome color!

I got the Exotek MIP collars or sleeves. They look cool, but two of the grub screws were garbage and they were too cheap to put etching on both sides.

Tekin T-120 servo for my VS4-10 Ultra dig.

Powershift RC LED lights for my VS4-10 Ultra.

JatoTheRipper is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2020, 07:47 PM   #2202
RCC Addict

I'm feeling Cross today..........

2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:09 PM   #2203
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mtech View Post
I'm feeling Cross today..........

Were those on sale too? Picked this guy up for $360...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
JSterrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:28 PM   #2204
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSterrett View Post
Were those on sale too? Picked this guy up for $360...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Nice! They were on sale as much as that I had money in PP that needed spending lol. Nah, I paid up...$525 shipped.
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 08:40 AM   #2205
I wanna be Dave

Got these JBA upper arms for my Tacoma.

I was legitimately surprised how much of a difference these made in the steering feel of the truck, almost like the lift and larger tires aren't on there. There are also the benefits of added wheel clearance and a larger range of motion out of the ball joint.

Plus, you get an appreciation for exactly how craptastic the stock upper arms are when they come off the truck.

svt923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 10:55 PM   #2206
RCC Addict

Oops. I did it again.

Been 10 yrs since I had any rc fun.
Decided to grab a Red Cat Scout Axe Edition to get out and have some immediate fun.

Then for the more detailed fun. I grabbed the SSD Builders kit, and an RC4WD Blazer Body. Going to see if I can make that work.

Once an SCX10 iii is available somewhere, I'll probably grab one of those for shits and grins.

And the more I look at it, the more I may grab the RC4WD TF2 Blazer as well.
One to Really go scale to the max on.

The SSD/Blazer I will be using for a Modified Scale crawler But swapping the rtr body on it.
The builder body I will be doing up like my 76 was, which I got from my Dad when he passed. So that's where the rtr TF2 Blazer rig comes in. Not a shelf queen, but a clean daily driver scaled out as much as I can.

I also ordered the new Radio Link 6 cnl radio and a few additional rxs. They are on the slow boat from CHY NA so wont be here for 2 - 6 weeks which gives me time to build.

Any ways, here are a few pics of the goods that got here today, and the rest that will be arriving not to long after I order it and heat up the Debit Card, and Stimulate the **** out of the RC Economy. lmao

Look for some threads. Any of you that know me here from 10 yrs back, know I'm kind of a pic whore and anal retentive asshole. Fair warning to all. lmao

Cant wait to get back into to. When I get back to work, this will be fun to have with me while i waiste away in the hotel room after work.

Blazer/SSD Kit. You can also see the Yeah Racing Moving Steering Wheel unit, and the light buckets for the blazer. Though I may not need them as I bought the full Blazer Body pkg.

Let the Games Begin!
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 05:16 AM   #2207
Rock Crawler

My last 2 radiators arrived today, both of the 360 mm kind which would take three 120 mm fans, but i am not going to put any fans on these two.

Maybe they will strip a degree C or 2 off the coolant, or maybe its just been a big waste of money.
Main thing is my PC will not be like the next guys, and that i can guarantee when i an done with it.
Next up is taking a angle grinder to the chassis as i need to liberate a few mm so i can do my next thing.

I think with the 4 radiators i might be able to cool a 572 CUI if i put some hefty fans on thru out

Last edited by Peaker; 05-01-2020 at 05:22 AM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:49 AM   #2208
Quarry Creeper

I picked up a lightly used Samsung Odyssey Windows VR headset from a friend. It blows my Rift out of the water graphically, huge upgrade. Can't wait for tonight's sim race!

hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:54 AM   #2209

I got a GREX MAC valve for my airbrush setup. Hopefully this kicks my butt in gear to get to trying it.

And an, um, "interesting" and blingy package from SuperShafty! My girlfriend got the exact same envelope on the same day and hers is from a girly boutique.
Mine contained a Vitavon aluminum panhard mount for the SCX10 III because I see a lot of people breaking their stock piece. It also came with this very cool sticker sheet which you see way too infrequently anymore. I miss the days when paper catalogs and decals were free!

Old 05-07-2020, 11:18 PM   #2210
I wanna be Dave

Hopefully this will work, still not sure how to get Instagram posts to imbed here

BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 06:15 AM   #2212
I wanna be Dave

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:02 AM   #2213

^^^ Hey that looks familiar!

More goodies.

Old 05-11-2020, 02:46 PM   #2214
I wanna be Dave

Ummmmmmmm, just ordered a Clod Buster Black Edition, been wanting a Clod since I saw one as a kid in the mid 80’s��
Old 05-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #2215
RCC Addict

No pics yet, but by how bendy my CC has become from heat due to it's broad over use in the last 2 weeks., I should have plenty of pics to start dropping soon. lol
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:52 PM   #2216

Quote:
Ummmmmmmm, just ordered a Clod Buster Black Edition, been wanting a Clod since I saw one as a kid in the mid 80âsí*½í¸

Sweet! The Clod is always cool and the Black Edition is especially cool! Please post a build thread when you get it!
Old 05-12-2020, 01:06 AM   #2217
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Sweet! The Clod is always cool and the Black Edition is especially cool! Please post a build thread when you get it!

Will do once I get it! I went with the standard free shipping (FedEd, I believe) and somehow it's going to take 7-9 days to go from Champaign, IL to West Chicago, IL unless it is coming from the California warehouse. If it is coming from Central IL to the Chicago 'Burbs, have to wonder how many other states it's going to go through before it makes it here
Old 05-12-2020, 06:57 AM   #2218

Quote:
Will do once I get it! I went with the standard free shipping (FedEd, I believe) and somehow it's going to take 7-9 days to go from Champaign, IL to West Chicago, IL unless it is coming from the California warehouse. If it is coming from Central IL to the Chicago 'Burbs, have to wonder how many other states it's going to go through before it makes it here
Yep that's FedEx for you.

BTW your signature links to an Instagram account that doesn't exist and it's completely different than the one you posted above with the SCX24 posts.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #2219
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Ummmmmmmm, just ordered a Clod Buster Black Edition, been wanting a Clod since I saw one as a kid in the mid 80’s��
I too recently ordered a Clod. Well, I ordered the axles from a Clod to go with a different chassis.

The original Clod never captivated me as much as the 4 link conversion chassis builds from back in the day. The Clodzilla II was the coolest thing ever to younger me.

With the revival of solid axle monster trucks going on, it seems like as good of a time as any to build something I always wanted.
svt923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #2220
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

If it's coming by FEDEX, it'll probably go through several SE Asian countries before it gets to you
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote

Pics of your latest purchase - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics from the latest sesh Tru3Racing Axial SCX-10 6 01-03-2011 03:06 PM
Few pics of the latest build. bastard Chit Chat 5 04-21-2008 12:46 PM
latest 1:1 trip Pics chivas72 Chit Chat 6 02-08-2007 09:05 AM
latest tlt pics. scruff007 Tamiya TLT Crawlers 8 02-15-2006 06:21 AM