Most definantly good sir lol
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2022, 04:43 PM   #3162
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Pics of your latest purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Well i preordered the new mamba micro x2 awhile back from castle. It showed yesterday that it hit my acct. I was suprised to see it in the mailbox today. They shipped it quick, almost teleprted it to me lol. Its tiny compared to the mamba x. Im goina pair it with a HH revolver 1000kv in a gshot build. The slate 2850kv will go into another rig later
Nice! I've been waiting for weeks for them to be available for my CCW Ninja. I gave up this week and ordered one of those little drone esc's that people have been making, from AG Innovations. Maybe I should have waited a little longer. I don't know if I can drive without the castle throttle curve that I've run in all my trucks...

It's supposedly good for 6s, and has a 3amp 8.4v bec for winches/shift servos. I'll be running a 2500kv Acis 10 on 4s with it. We'll see.
Attached Images

DRED805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 05:21 PM   #3163
I wanna be Dave

New body for the wife’s Sendero!

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 05:20 AM   #3164
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRED805 View Post
Nice! I've been waiting for weeks for them to be available for my CCW Ninja. I gave up this week and ordered one of those little drone esc's that people have been making, from AG Innovations. Maybe I should have waited a little longer. I don't know if I can drive without the castle throttle curve that I've run in all my trucks...

It's supposedly good for 6s, and has a 3amp 8.4v bec for winches/shift servos. I'll be running a 2500kv Acis 10 on 4s with it. We'll see.
Ive seen where people have been givin the drone escs a go. Furadi has a vid on youtube of how he set his up. I dont see y it wouldnt work. But im with u on the castle throttle curve settings. All my BL rigs are mamba x with eithe a slate or HH motor. The gshot will b the first BL non sensored rig. Im stoked to get everything together n start buildin. Me n twade both picked up a SOA mount for the ar45 axles yesterday from 1tenth scale
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:24 AM   #3165
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by janie2 View Post
I also bought a treadmill from here and it really helped me loosing 25kg+ I am really happy with the purchase because I am also a diabetic patient for 4 years.
il give you a better deal than that on a outside so much better than a treadmill and delivery is free and super fast unlike a treadmill just pay and it will be at your door instantly just open your door and there is your outside you can run walk jog drive jump even practice your high dive

dont wait to long though my supplys wont last
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:37 AM   #3166
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferp420 View Post
il give you a better deal than that on a outside so much better than a treadmill and delivery is free and super fast unlike a treadmill just pay and it will be at your door instantly just open your door and there is your outside you can run walk jog drive jump even practice your high dive

dont wait to long though my supplys wont last
As usual , pretty funny ferp, but likely not funny for all...

Around here, weather and certain animal seasons can put a damper on outside activities. It is right at that time that I carry a 500 S&W on my chest , just to take the kids to the bus stop, check the mail, yard work and to wash the cars. It lakes a funny tan line though
AK KRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:51 AM   #3167
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK KRAWLER View Post
As usual , pretty funny ferp, but likely not funny for all...
I found it funny. Can't tell you how many times my wife complains about "not having energy"...or how many times I've tried explaining to her that SHE is the cause is that - she doesn't do anything but sit on her lazy nether-region, watching TV. Once explained to her (more times than I could ever remember) that she needs to expend energy in order to gain, and rebuild, energy.

If no energy is expended, and 'recharged', the body languishes like a LiPo left alone. And, just like a LiPo that drops below a certain level, and can be incredibly difficult to "bring back to life", the human body can be the same. That's why, with each generation of kids, I'm amazed (in a bad way) how they go outside to play less & less. Obviously, neither my wife, more I, are *kids*, plus she's several years older than me...but, the point is, our bodies NEED exercise...and, worth all that FREE exercise "equipment" available (ie. The Great Outdoors), and just don't get why people don't take more 'advantage' of it - after all, it's FREE.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:27 PM   #3168
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
I found it funny. Can't tell you how many times my wife complains about "not having energy"...or how many times I've tried explaining to her that SHE is the cause is that - she doesn't do anything but sit on her lazy nether-region, watching TV. Once explained to her (more times than I could ever remember) that she needs to expend energy in order to gain, and rebuild, energy.

If no energy is expended, and 'recharged', the body languishes like a LiPo left alone. And, just like a LiPo that drops below a certain level, and can be incredibly difficult to "bring back to life", the human body can be the same. That's why, with each generation of kids, I'm amazed (in a bad way) how they go outside to play less & less. Obviously, neither my wife, more I, are *kids*, plus she's several years older than me...but, the point is, our bodies NEED exercise...and, worth all that FREE exercise "equipment" available (ie. The Great Outdoors), and just don't get why people don't take more 'advantage' of it - after all, it's FREE.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

DING DING DING
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:39 PM   #3169
I wanna be Dave

Knightrunner body, PL Class 0 Swampers and RPM wheels.

Old 05-19-2022, 10:29 PM   #3170
Rock Crawler

^ Nice!

Speaking of KR, got these a few days ago. Maybe install this weekend idk. Every time I think I have free time, I end up doing other crap.
Goro Majima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:18 AM   #3171
Go Buckeyes!

No real pics yet, but just purchased my 3rd Element Gatekeeper Builders Kit. The deal on these kits are just too hard to beat!! Also picked up a set of JConcepts Class 1 Landmines.

Amain is having their Annual Inventory Reduction Sale so I couldn't let this sale pass by!

Name:  Amain.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  117.2 KB
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 10:22 AM   #3172
Rock Crawler

^ Dude I'm super tempted to grab another GK kit.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:55 AM   #3173
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
Amain is having their Annual Inventory Reduction Sale so I couldn't let this sale pass by!
Got ya on that one. I'm also ordering a few things through that sale.

Old 05-20-2022, 11:56 AM   #3174
Rock Crawler

Found a Kyosho Land Jump on the flea market
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:42 PM   #3175
I wanna be Dave

Once again, my latest "RC" purchase isn't a 100% 'RC'...but, as with that other purchase, this one does also contain a Hobbywing ESC. However, unlike that 'other', which was only running a 5S4P battery with 187Wh of power, this one's battery is 13S4P with 898.56Wh of power. I welcome to my "RC family" the Ownboard Zeus (with 'upgraded' Zeus Pro ESC, motor mounts, drop-throughs, and "oil slick" hardware).

Up to 40mph (but only approx 20mi)...or a max distance (depending on weight) of 40mi at 18-20mph. And, yes, for those wondering, the deck is carbon fiber. Only took 48 days to arrive (literally, via "slow boat from China).

Old 05-23-2022, 03:06 PM   #3176
I wanna be Dave

Today's "latest purchase" is actually a 'triple-shot', as it involves three vehicles...all kits.

First up is what I ordered Saturday afternoon, which was delivered today - the Tamiya CC-02 Mercedes Unimog (Blue/Gray). Like my GK, this will also be built as a "Search & Rescue" vehicle. The GK 'belongs' to the Riverside, CA Fire Dept, while the Unimog will 'belong' to England-Wales Search & Rescue. However, once complete, the Unimog will not be traversing the English/Welsh 'countryside' on tires...this kit will be getting the Tamiya Track Unit treatment.
Next up, and purchased yesterday, is the Traxxas TRX4 Chassis Kit. This will be topped with the Tactical Unit body. As for anything else we I'm either 'undecided' and/or not telling (yet).

Finally, ordered this morning (I'd planned on ordering it Saturday, but never got around to it), is the Tekno MT410...a so-called 1/10 monster truck kit that's closer to 1/8...which already shipped (received the tracking number an hour ago), and should be delivered Wednesday.

That's it for today, kiddies.

Old 05-23-2022, 09:02 PM   #3177
RCC Addict

Rest of Round 1 of the Bomber parts arrived a few weeks back. been to damn busy to get them installed.

Soon though.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 06:37 AM   #3178
Go Buckeyes!

My latest Amain order has arrived! Ordered on Friday and here on Monday! Gotta love their quick shipping to the Buckeye State!

As I mentioned in a previous post, just purchased my 3rd Element Gatekeeper Builders Kit. The deal on these kits are just too hard to beat!! Also picked up a set of JConcepts Class 1 Landmines.

Name:  IMG_8817 (2).jpg
Views: 273
Size:  182.0 KB
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 06:19 PM   #3179
Rock Crawler

Got my new 12 inch "The North Face" sticker to go inside the lid of my toolbox. Can't wait to tell the laborer kid to get something out of my truck tomorrow...
Attached Images

DRED805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 06:21 PM   #3180
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRED805 View Post
Got my new 12 inch "The North Face" sticker to go inside the lid of my toolbox. Can't wait to tell the laborer kid to get something out of my truck tomorrow...
Lmfao

Pics of your latest purchase - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics from the latest sesh Tru3Racing Axial SCX-10 6 01-03-2011 03:06 PM
Few pics of the latest build. bastard Chit Chat 5 04-21-2008 12:46 PM
latest 1:1 trip Pics chivas72 Chit Chat 6 02-08-2007 09:05 AM
latest tlt pics. scruff007 Tamiya TLT Crawlers 8 02-15-2006 06:21 AM