Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 10:50 AM   #61
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Presidential election...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
I have no dog in this fight and have been staying out of these discussions.
No one is talking 3rd party?? ..why? A fire starts with a spark..not a great selection there even but to 2 party system is as broken and corrupt as can be..both sides.
I totally get the need for change but Trump is not the guy who will change anything for the good to more than a few despite all he has said..and as far as that goes..nothing of substance or detail.
He is an insecure child still stuck in military boarding school emotionally.
I'm not impressed with Johnson and I don't know enough about Stein. I do like Bill Weld. He was a decent governor when I was living in Mass. I was really pulling for Kasich in the GOP primaries, as he came off as the least insane of the lot, but I guess he was too "vanilla" for the more dogmatic types in the GOP. I was also pulling for Sanders on the Dem side. Sanders had some pretty lofty (crazy) goals, but, when I listen to him, I actually feel he believes in what he is saying. For me, Kasich v Sanders would have been a hard choice at the polls, which is what it is supposed to be. Sadly, it is, instead, which one pisses me off the least.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2016, 10:55 AM   #62
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Please enlighten me.
Feminism is really nothing more than believing in, and advocating for equal rights between men and women.

Many like to think it's the man-hating crazy lady on YouTube, but that's not a feminist. That's just a crazy person on YouTube with an agenda.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:51 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Unfortunately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BuPgrBwHU
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #64
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
Feminism is really nothing more than believing in, and advocating for equal rights between men and women.

Many like to think it's the man-hating crazy lady on YouTube, but that's not a feminist. That's just a crazy person on YouTube with an agenda.

Good but theoretically.

I don't conclude what feminism is, based on youtube. I was in relationship with a hardcore feminist from UK and it changed me for ever. She never missed her little sisterhood gathering in London on womens day.

I don't say they are evil, but I have enough experience to know the silent bullshiat that cooks in their head. I will weigh it for its result across society.

Feminism results in a womens inflated EGO which is good for equality in the beginning, but soon spirals out of control to the point where a man turns into an object of use and throw.
An egoistic women cannot build a HOME. She will prefer to live alone insted of compromising and keeping the family together.
Any relationship to work, there has to be some degree of compromise from man and the women. When families break apart, it fosters economy. Where a family together needed 1 fridge... after divorce the man needs 1 and the women needs 1, hence boosting consumer spending resulting in economic expansion.

The feminism that you say, is a sweet chocolate with poison on the inside. The advocating of equal rights between men and women does not stop where it should.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:47 PM   #65
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:

I don't say they are evil, but I have enough experience to know the silent bullshiat that cooks in their head.
And you know this from one relationship? Sounds to me like you just met the wrong person.

Quote:
Feminism results in a womens inflated EGO
wow...I'll just leave that one alone.

Quote:
An egoistic women cannot build a HOME. She will prefer to live alone insted of compromising and keeping the family together.
Building a home is the responsibility of both adults. And by compromising, do you mean "Doing as they are told"?

Quote:
The feminism that you say, is a sweet chocolate with poison on the inside. The advocating of equal rights between men and women does not stop where it should.
The feminism that I say is exactly what I said before. To me, equality is for everyone regardless of your skin color, your religion or what's between your legs. The feminism that you say is the version I was talking about when I mentioned YouTube. You met the wrong person, and your definition was changed. You didn't meet a feminist...you met a bad person with an agenda.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:50 PM   #66
I wanna be Dave

Default Presidential election...

No he did meet a feminist ..... a Man Hater.
Look up Misogyny.....

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:57 PM   #67
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post
Look up Misogyny.....

Hang up and Drive
This Hang up and Drive is getting old but, did wangs on fire PM you numerous times about his life or are you speculating?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:10 PM   #68
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post
Look up Misogyny.....

Hang up and Drive
I am very familiar with the definition, but I don't see how it applies here.

And being a Man-Hater is not the same as being a feminist or vice versa.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:12 PM   #69
Rock Stacker

It's too bad Trumo didn't talk about taking a selfie in a voting booth as his example of what celebrities could get away with...then I'm sure he would've been pardoned & commended, for encouraging people to vote, like Justin Timberlake was...
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:18 PM   #70
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
This Hang up and Drive is getting old but, did wangs on fire PM you numerous times about his life or are you speculating?

Well getting hit and limping because they didn't see you is also very old....
And I'm old. I don't read pm's

Hang up and Drive
Old 10-26-2016, 01:21 PM   #71
Rock Stacker

Quote:

The feminism that I say is exactly what I said before. To me, equality is for everyone regardless of your skin color, your religion or what's between your legs. The feminism that you say is the version I was talking about when I mentioned YouTube. You met the wrong person, and your definition was changed. You didn't meet a feminist...you met a bad person with an agenda.
That YouTube feminism you mention has sadly become the vocal minority. Especially woth their online presence. When you have these people running around in the name of feminism, it's difficult to not have your view skewed a lot. They play the victim better than anyone. They make complaints out of non issues. The latest was about a toy SUV with a mom that says something along the lines of "it's time for yoga & a smoothie"...and making a huge "patriarchy" deal about a little kid shirt that says "hello ladies", like the shirt is turning little boys into future rapists(don't get me started on how they have ruined that word...).
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:35 PM   #72
MODERATOR™

I'm very opposed about people driving while on their phones. Sorry to hear that, Mike.

If wings o fire PM'd you, maybe show him the courtesy and reply?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #73
Scale Detail Engineering

Wings, the angry feminist you speak of (and dated) is just like Violator the angry Conservative.
Sure, he's loud and shares some of the same values of the movement but his version of reality is seriously skewed... these people do not represent the majority but a very loud minority.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:22 PM   #74
Rock Stacker

I find the funniest thing about our elections in the USA is how easy it seems to be to get people to abandon their principles and do what I hear so many people saying they are going to do. My point is when you say "I don't like candidate X as a person so I am voting for candidate Z instead" they accomplished exactly what they wanted to accomplish.

Here is a little news flash. You are not required to vote and even if you do you can write in whomever you want. I don't care what candidate anyone other than myself is voting for as it is your business but please before you vote ask yourself why you are voting for that person. If you honestly don't like their stance on the issues don't vote for them. Write in someone you do believe in or "god forbid" don't vote at all.

The politicians know that they need votes to win and they don't care how they get them. If it simply means getting more people that are on the fence to simply hate the other candidate more it is still a vote for them. Is that how you want a President elected?
stevejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:26 PM   #75

^angry people overall. and usually willfully ignorant, if they arent just plain stupid.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:31 PM   #76
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I am very familiar with the definition, but I don't see how it applies here.

And being a Man-Hater is not the same as being a feminist or vice versa.

The "feminists" who coined that term are man haters. True feminists live an equal life and are secure.
Who else would use that term ?

Hang up and Drive
Old 10-26-2016, 02:33 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
did wangs on fire PM you numerous times about his life or are you speculating?

Don't know him , don't care. I'm here for the trucks

Hang up and Drive
Old 10-26-2016, 02:36 PM   #78
I joined the Band!

Capwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:14 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Women want equality until they can't get the jar of spaghetti sauce open.

Fiscally conservative and socially moderate candidates match the majority of the country but the 2 parties are scared shitless of putting someone like that on a ballot because they don't make headlines thanks to the media.

This has been a good ride, we made it longer than any other civilization with a written constitution so let's flush it and let the strong survive.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #80
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Women want equality until they can't get the jar of spaghetti sauce open....
My wife can't open a spaghetti jar but I can't S my own D... so that works out in the end. Equality.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM