Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2017, 07:25 PM   #1581
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Presidential election...

You got it ass backwards Hilary did the damage to him.
Mopar man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2017, 07:27 PM   #1582
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar man View Post
You got it ass backwards Hilary did the damage to him.
Right. Like I said, had he been given a fair shot. You can't have a fair shot when your competition is colluding with the DNC and conspiring against you.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #1583
Rock Stacker

I think colluding is a understatement.
Mopar man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #1584
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
For sure. He does have some good picks in his lineup, but he's also got what would have been considered the lunatic fringe a decade ago.

The history of abortion in the US is a fascinating one. It wasn't that long ago that even the evangelicals didn't really put much thought into it, because scripture says that life begins with a breath, meaning birth. When the pro-life movement really picked up steam and abortion clinics were being banned/burnt/bombed, there were underground clinics being supported by churches.

Over a few decades they've managed to fully tap into the power of the church and turn it all into a massive shit storm. They've eschewed the whole "thou shalt not bear false witness" and use whatever crazy scenario they can imagine to keep people on their side.
The church is just as full of hypocrites as it ever has been. They're the original wackadoodles. People put waaay too much faith in a slick used car salesman selling them eternal life based on a ghost story made up 3000 years ago.

Quote:
Can't argue that. I just like him though. He's an interesting character. I would have liked to have seen what damage he could of done to Hillary had he been given a fair shot.
Hilary cawk blocked him and that's one thing I'm happy about with her. Bernie would have flushed us down the shitter and not batted an eye.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:12 PM   #1585
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
The church is just as full of hypocrites as it ever has been. They're the original wackadoodles. People put waaay too much faith in a slick used car salesman selling them eternal life based on a ghost story made up 3000 years ago.
Fan clubs are always annoying.

Quote:
Hilary cawk blocked him and that's one thing I'm happy about with her. Bernie would have flushed us down the shitter and not batted an eye.
I have no doubt she still would have won the nomination, Bernie just isn't the political juggernaut that she is/was. But it was interesting to have him in the mix. Trump put a lot of GOP hopefuls on the spot, which I liked, and Bernie would have done the same to Clinton.

Career politicians, for all their muckraking, play a lot of slow pitch softball with each other. When outsiders start gaining ground it changes the game and forces people into corners. Yes, Bernie is also a career politician, but he's not in the political cool kids club.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:26 PM   #1586
Quarry Creeper

Well this thread certainly has taken a few turns since I last checked in.

The biggest thing that has aided in dividing this country is folks belief in how they think they can influence others. People refer to the million man march and think they can loot, pillar, riot, stop traffic, etc. None of those are peaceful protest.

And I'm sure I'm not alone in that all of that sh!t royally pisses me off. So if you're black, brown, white, muslim, gay, a women or a LGBXTYZ member and participating in the crazy than FAWK YOU.

Then of course there's the media, which is 99% liberal bat sh!t crazy and promotes all of the above, that most every Joe and Mary wakes up to and intakes on a daily basis.

If the media is allowed to continue on as is and there are folks dumb enough allowed to lap it up this country is ultimately doomed regardless of politics.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:49 PM   #1587
Rock Stacker

What I hate is the media gets nothing but a stern scolding when they do this crap. I did thoroughly enjoy Spicer ripping the media a new one today about the stupid Tweets.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:57 AM   #1588
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
What I hate is the media gets nothing but a stern scolding when they do this crap. I did thoroughly enjoy Spicer ripping the media a new one today about the stupid Tweets.
The Trump administration complaining about inaccurate reporting is a joke. I mean, everything he said was true, but it's not like they set any kind of high standard of journalism throughout the campaign.

The media needs to come together and agree to end the horseshit. They've done it before, they can do it again.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:27 AM   #1589
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
The Trump administration complaining about inaccurate reporting is a joke. I mean, everything he said was true, but it's not like they set any kind of high standard of journalism throughout the campaign.

The media needs to come together and agree to end the horseshit. They've done it before, they can do it again.
So they were correct in saying the media was spinning the hell out of everything and in some cases flat out lying but because you don't agree with trump his admittedlycorrect assertions that the media was doing it is a joke? Ok.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:00 AM   #1590
Suck it up!

Quote:
So they were correct in saying the media was spinning the hell out of everything and in some cases flat out lying but because you don't agree with trump his admittedlycorrect assertions that the media was doing it is a joke? Ok.
No, I'm saying it's hypocritical. Trump & Co are no less guilty than those he's complaining about.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:17 AM   #1591
I wanna be Dave

Hypocritical or not the cheeto in chief and his staff are not reporters so their words aren't going to be held to the same (once) high standards as the msm.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #1592
Suck it up!

Quote:
Hypocritical or not the cheeto in chief and his staff are not reporters so their words aren't going to be held to the same (once) high standards as the msm.
They are now a collection of the top officials and consultants of the US government. They damn well better be held to high standards.

If he wants to call a truce, he needs to call a truce, not point fingers like he was never involved. You don't lead by shifting blame, you lead by example.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #1593
I wanna be Dave

Instead of pointing a finger at the msm I'd prefer he just gave them the finger and got an instagram account to complement his twitter. Freeze them out and they'll straighten out or die off.

This whole campaign has been the ultimate troll and everyone is completely losing their shit over it. It has been wonderful to watch from the sidelines and so far I'm happy with the results.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:40 AM   #1594
Suck it up!

Quote:
Instead of pointing a finger at the msm I'd prefer he just gave them the finger and got an instagram account to complement his twitter. Freeze them out and they'll straighten out or die off.
He's kind of already done that and it hasn't changed much of anything. The MSM still reports on his tweets and public statements. Plus there is always at least one or two of his staff that make regular MSM appearances to provide their own spin on what went down.

Quote:
This whole campaign has been the ultimate troll and everyone is completely losing their shit over it. It has been wonderful to watch from the sidelines and so far I'm happy with the results.
I can't completely disagree.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:52 AM   #1595
I wanna be Dave

If the cheeto tweets x and the msm reports he said z things are obviously not copasetic and it's pretty obvious who's wrong.

The bypass has its use, like it or dont.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:06 AM   #1596
Rock Crawler

OK... now you guys lost me. I don't have the time to multi quote the last page+ and reply to each statement. Here's the short generic version...

Women's rights are women's rights. Regardless if you're for or against abortion, why the hell should it be a government regulated issue? Nobody is forcing people to get abortions. It should be the choice of the mother and father. Why the hell is it being legislated? There are zero things regarding a man's body that are regulated by the government. And anybody who claims abortions are a drain on the healthcare system should look at the research first of how many abortions actually happen, and second, what the costs to the government become with an unwanted child. Stop regulating women's bodies.

What President Trump and Spicer did yesterday was absolutely crazy. First and foremost Trump shouldn't give a flying shit about how many people were there. It's juvenile to make that an issue. In Trump's speech at the CIA and in Spicer's statement at the briefing they both just lied. Plain and simple. Lies. There is empirical irrefutable evidence to contradict everything they said. I'm not talking spin from the liberal media to try and destroy President Trump. I'm talking about facts. And in one case Spicer stated some numbers that were actually lower than the real numbers thus shorting themselves. They were both lying. Having the President and the Press Secretary lie to the American People is a very dangerous precedent.

Republicans and especially President Trump have won the propaganda game. It's an absolute shame and makes me more sad than anything else. I don't know what else to say. At this point you guys won and you're just going to continue to strengthen your own beliefs based on the fact your team has total control. Short of a complete failure by the Republicans none of you will ever look outside your bubble. These a$$hole pieces of $hit establishment Republicans that you all said were ruining this country but somehow failed to vote against combined with the stupidity and childish behavior of President Trump is destined to destroy or deeply damage this country. So in closing, good luck with that. I hope I'm wrong for all our sakes.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:19 AM   #1597
I wanna be Dave

Go have a one night stand and knock a chick up then get back to me about there being no regulations from the .gov for the next 18 years. It's illegal to push crazy crystal cream pie down the stairs but now you have a bill whether you wanted it or not.

Didn't hear you complain about the president and his press secretaries lying the last 8 years.

And don't get too worried for the future, anyone that espouses themselves as a liberal is wrong on a fundamental level so I'm sure we'll be fine.

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 01-22-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:42 AM   #1598
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Indeed. I'm just happy Bernie didn't get in. My wallet would be feeling the burn whilst feeding, clothing and insuring the leeches among us.
Do you know how much you pay in taxes for programs like that?

Do you know how much you pay in taxes for war?

War is not free either people.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:04 AM   #1599
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
Do you know how much you pay in taxes for programs like that?

Do you know how much you pay in taxes for war?

War is not free either people.
Return On Investment. Leaches gorge themselves on the fruits of our labor. War and defense are necessities of freedom. I'll gladly buy bombs & bullets but the leaches infuriate me.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:44 AM   #1600
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Go have a one night stand and knock a chick up then get back to me about there being no regulations from the .gov for the next 18 years. It's illegal to push crazy crystal cream pie down the stairs but now you have a bill whether you wanted it or not.
So there's a solution to not having to pay for a mistake over 18 years... Plan B, an abortion, or the right's favorite line, "don't be an idiot and get somebody pregnant". And you're example isn't legislation on a man's body.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM