RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   riots on the left, protests on the right (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/574395-riots-left-protests-right.html)

CM9000 11-13-2016 07:22 AM

riots on the left, protests on the right

I see riots on the "left" of the States. and peaceful protest on the "right" to not include nyc. there are riots there?

but the funny thing is... there isn't any protests or riots in the metro Detroit area. hahaha. I think Detroit is going to drop in crime rates this upcoming presidential term.

Sarra 11-14-2016 02:08 AM

Re: riots on the left, protests on the right

I'm guessing because all the troublemakers have either been killed, or are visiting other places where there is rioting.

Peaker 11-14-2016 05:29 PM

I think its bloody genius to protest on a highway or freeway, thats where you will find decision makers i assume. :mrgreen:

Krakker 11-14-2016 07:44 PM

This is America!, We give protesters a choice,,, be deported to Mexico or Canada.

All these cry babies that are pulling this crap don't need to be here in this country IMO. Whine that your pick "didn't get picked", so lets disrupt traffic, loot, and cause mayham because your butt hurt.
I got 2 words for ya'll, Shut the Fk up and get over it. It's called a democracy, we have laws and rules, and they both say you lost. Move on or move out.

If you ask me, I think all those that move out are helping Trump out, that'll created how may more jobs? That's great, Trump just influenced millions of jobs and less unemployment, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

CM9000 11-15-2016 06:46 AM

its just.. funny though how there isn't any riots period in Michigan right now. the only "protests" as of late have been in yipsi about a month ago?

wings_of_fire 11-15-2016 10:19 AM

'women are the future'.....hmmmm

George Soros Funds Anti-Trump Riots Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots – Anonymous

vonclod 11-15-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wings_of_fire (Post 5590165)

Soros is the root of alot of evil.

ElChupacabra 11-15-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM9000 (Post 5590089)
its just.. funny though how there isn't any riots period in Michigan right now. the only "protests" as of late have been in yipsi about a month ago?

Good ol' Yipsilanti... classic.

CM9000 11-15-2016 11:46 AM

I think one person got hit by a car, and somebody fired off some rounds at a store. its like they wanna be "gangster"

if the riots hit Dearborn, ill gladly take a few rationalists out.

ElChupacabra 11-15-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM9000 (Post 5590205)
I think one person got hit by a car, and somebody fired off some rounds at a store. its like they wanna be "gangster"

if the riots hit Dearborn, ill gladly take a few rationalists out.

You mean Muslims in Dearborn? Why not just say what you mean?

CM9000 11-15-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElChupacabra (Post 5590212)
You mean Muslims in Dearborn? Why not just say what you mean?

I don't mean muslims. I mean irrationalists. there is a difference.

your regular everyday muslim that has a job and a family go to work everyday they can and go home without reading that certain part in the quran.

not all muslims are bad. not all Japanese believe in kamikaze. not all white men believe in slavery. not all "black" people are ignorant. "thumbsup"

the riots are going on for all the wrong reasons. blame the media for the fall of America if it comes down to it.

ROWDY RACING 11-15-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM9000 (Post 5590224)
I don't mean muslims. I mean irrationalists. there is a difference.

your regular everyday muslim that has a job and a family go to work everyday they can and go home without reading that certain part in the quran.

not all muslims are bad. not all Japanese believe in kamikaze. not all white men believe in slavery. not all "black" people are ignorant. "thumbsup"

the riots are going on for all the wrong reasons. blame the media for the fall of America if it comes down to it.

Been proven George Sorros punk ass is paying them and busing them all over the country.

CM9000 11-15-2016 12:34 PM

yeah, the "refugees" and what not. the irrationalists need to be shot or drowned in lacquer thinner in my completely honest dark opinion but..