Notices

Thread: News thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2017, 11:45 AM   #201

Default Re: News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I have indicated no such thing.

I thought we were done being politically correct and were giving f@ck all to people's feelings.

Besides, "colored folk" encompasses more than the BLMers.
When somebody asks "What is white heritage... European?" and you respond with "Yes. But no Jews." doesn't that indicate that you, yourself, are claiming it? I mean sarcasm, tongue in cheek, etc. does not translate through text.

I'm not politically correct. Laws should not be enacted to protect "feelings", but, sadly they are. Call me colored all you like. But call a black person colored and they might get offended. I assumed that you meant all non-Caucasians when you said "colored", but that was only an assumption and you know what they say about that...
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2017, 11:49 AM   #202
Suck it up!

I meant all white skinned people of European descent. Said white skinned people do not include those of the Jewish persuasions. Those are not my qualifications btw...

Personally I could give two shits about racial heritage.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #203
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
Well, they don't seem to care when a black cop gets shot & killed...so yeah, I'd say they're racist towards cops(which is why I explained using "blue" as in they hate a certain group of people because of what "color" they are, in this case, or the color they wear. That sounds pretty racist to me.

Should I search & link to the twitter handle of those who organized the counter protestors? I still don't see the point of linking the site. We know they're are all a bunch of retards, we don't need further proof by looking at their website. But, both sides are retards. So many seem to forget that.
I think i can summarize with two points:.
1. Don't try to conflate the hate groups with BLM or the counter protesters. Groups like the KKK are founded with the purpose of instilling fear and organizing hate against minorities. You might have heard that some dude a rally said something terrible but that's nothing compared to decades of violent racism at the hand of the hate groups.
2. I posted to link because Dez asked for clarification on who this guy was affiliated with. Again, you all act like if I went out there and yelled at some Klansmen I'm on the same level as them but that's wildly inaccurate. Holding a sign and yelling at someone is in no way comparable to associating yourself with a group of people who perpetrated the holocaust.

Last edited by Highmark; 08-14-2017 at 12:29 PM.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #204

Quote:
I meant all white skinned people of European descent. Said white skinned people do not include those of the Jewish persuasions. Those are not my qualifications btw...

That makes more sense.

History is meant to be forgotten. Had we not written down all the stupid shit we did the modern day world would be a better place IMHO.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #205
Pebble Pounder

Another ultra right winger trying to exercise his "Freedom of Speech?"

'Out for blood': Man arrested in plan to bomb Oklahoma bank - ABC News
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:02 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyj View Post
Another ultra right winger trying to exercise his "Freedom of Speech?"

'Out for blood': Man arrested in plan to bomb Oklahoma bank - ABC News
You're a complete idiot. A plot to bomb something is not covered under freedom of speech.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:07 PM   #207
Rock Stacker

Three blacks killed by a black at union grove dragway in Wisconsin. Black lives murder (BLK). No memorial here.
Mopar man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #208

Now Merck is getting in on the race baiting. Their black CEO resigned from Trump's council because he didn't denounce the bullshit in the south? That's so funny because Trump has now denounced it numerous times. I bet this POS didn't protest Obama's lack of directly protesting certain groups.

Now the internet trolls are sucking this guy's dick because he is such an "awesome person" that has so much "integrity". It's a bullshit PR move. Try to get free, life saving Merck drugs when you need them, but don't have insurance. Merck won't help. Believe me, I've been there and done that. My doctors called Merck for me. They wouldn't help me. Thankfully I found a job with benefits before my supply ran out or I would have been dead.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:24 PM   #209
Rock Stacker

Funny how I go to this drag strip many times a year to race and no problems just great people with love of fast cars. They have a special weekend called Larrys fun fest wich is also called black Sunday I guess never been there be for on this weekend. and three people get shot. I race and my son drives a JR dragster and have always had a great truck time. So we go up this weekend and hope to win some money and a gang shooting breaks out. I guess I should have stayed home when told it was going to be black Sunday. Never thought this would happen in rual Wisconsin. From watching the news there are no BLM people protesting or Jesse Jackson or sharpton. Thank god he had good aim and hit his target and not innocent bystanders. I don't expect the president to comment on this bullshitt he has a crazy N Korean to worry about.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #210
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar man View Post
I don't expect the president to comment on this bullshitt he has a crazy N Korean to worry about.

NK ain't gonna do shit. All three Kims have talked tough, none have done a damn thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #211
Rock Stacker

You never know. Nukes right now are more important than some blacks or protesters getting killed. He has much bigger fish to fry than to worry about his commitments on protesters or black on black crime.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:09 PM   #212
Suck it up!

Maybe if he took a few minutes away from insulting people on twitter, he'd have time to do both.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:13 PM   #213
MODERATOR™

Imagine the hours spent on social media that has taken away from doing work...

Sad.

I can quantify that by imagining the hours spent here and such taking away from me accomplishing things...

Sad.

So I try not to, but it's reality.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #214
Rock Stacker

And as far as the nazis go if they would have just let them spout there bullshit and not have bussed in or made a big deal of it no one would have got hurtand the state would have saved a lot of money. They have a right and they pulled all the right permits. Just let them chant to themselves no news coverage no protesters and it would have been no big deal. Most of those people were bussed in looking for a fight and problems.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:22 PM   #215
Rock Stacker

And for twitter I like his tweets he by passes the press and speaks what is on his mind. Some might be ignorant but so are some of your post on here. I would rather have a leader speak his mind than someone telling him what to say.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:22 PM   #216
Suck it up!

You're right, they should have been left protesting to the trees.

As far as bussing people in, you don't honestly believe that all of those white nationalists were local, do you?
Old 08-14-2017, 05:23 PM   #217
RCC Addict

Can we just get a designated free-for-all street during these protest/counter-protest and let Antifa and the Nazis sort it out, televised for nationwide enjoyment? Only rule is melee only.
Sneetches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #218
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

I'm of Polish heritage, my skin is pasty white. I sun burn so easily it's scary. Plenty of people from the Polish neighborhoods where my grand parents lived had skin tones that were olive to middle-eastern brown ( made up color- just making a visual reference.) Do they still count as being "white" ? Same European Slavic country, vastly different shade of skin color.

Just looking for perspective from today's view points, I've had this discussion way too many times growing up. Do you have to have the pale/pasty skin tone to still be considered "white"? I honestly prefer to consider myself a "European decedent", not "white/Caucasian"
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:30 PM   #219
Rock Stacker

I'm sure the nazis were bussed in also. 2 wrongs don't make a right. It was a fight waiting to happen and social media played a huge part. Just let them do there chants and leave. No attention no media no problems.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #220
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSki View Post
I'm of Polish heritage, my skin is pasty white. I sun burn so easily it's scary. Plenty of people from the Polish neighborhoods where my grand parents lived had skin tones that were olive to middle-eastern brown ( made up color- just making a visual reference.) Do they still count as being "white" ? Same European Slavic country, vastly different shade of skin color.

Just looking for perspective from today's view points, I've had this discussion way too many times growing up. Do you have to have the pale/pasty skin tone to still be considered "white"? I honestly prefer to consider myself a "European decedent", not "white/Caucasian"
Don't know if the Polish made the cut or not, sorry.

European descent is more important that skin tone, though obviously you need to weigh heavily on the white side. There is also a middle eastern country that also somehow made it in, something about Europeans traveling east and establishing themselves or something something something.

It's hard to take these guys serious. These are, after all, people that consider themselves indigenous to the North Americas.

News thread - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Darra News! News from the past Juuti Videos! 19 01-22-2017 01:49 AM
good news and bad news foproy South Carolina 3 06-13-2011 02:45 PM
Good news and bad news.... Jeckler Chit Chat 6 03-17-2005 12:42 PM