Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: I'm curious how many of us have had

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2017, 01:36 PM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: I'm curious how many of us have had

I called the Urologist again today, Weds day of this week will be 2 weeks and the stone has not passed, I'm not I pain either I am about the same

Been staying hydrated, the Urologist is trying to work with my insurance and will call me back, if not I was told to go back too ER and see what my options are with out a Urologist

Waiting too see what's going to happen with my insurance and what my options are

Last edited by kgb424; 07-24-2017 at 01:41 PM.
kgb424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2017, 04:06 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Ok I got my appointment on August 4th with the Urologist, and hoping I do not need surgery
Old 08-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

What a bunch of Shit, went to the Urologist and cost me $235 dollars just to be told to wait another week, they ordered a second CT scan, after the second scan, I go back to the Urologist a second time, and if it doesn't pass by then

I guess they will be force to remove the stone by surgery or pulsated the stone, seems like they don't have a clue, I'm close to over 3 grand in bills, and there still more bills coming in, it takes about 1 month to a months and a half to process

So I will be getting bills at least until September, I can't afford too get sick cause Obama care sucks ass

Last edited by kgb424; 08-04-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:15 AM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Seriously... there needs to be a tab on doctors! $235 for a simple check up. Doctors should be paid hourly rate... $15 an hour or close down your fu**ing clinic and get your ass on social security or use your medical degree as a paper fuel during cold winters.

Money never gets distributed evenly within society. Capitalism and health care should not go hand in hand. Why do people not protest against unfair business practices by the health care industry just like they so eagerly care to burn a countries flag?

There are protest for minimum wages.. . Its like they want regulations for 'incoming', but they don't care for regulations on 'outgoing' where necessary.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:24 AM   #45
I wanna be Dave

I called my Insurance company, cause the Urologist cancelled the second CT Scan saying my Insurance won't pay for it, they then told me if I come in they will charge me for a office visit and for a Ultra Sound and a KB scan, they will bill my Insurance for the 2 scans

And then my Insurance would pay for the second CT Scan, the Insurance agent told me they are scamming me and trying to charge me for unnecessary scans and they will not pay and advised me too call the State of Nevada Medical Examiners Board and

File a complaint and have them investigated for Insurance Fraud, and to do it today, I called the board and left my phone number, waiting for them to call me back and start the process, going to **** them like they tried to **** me

They lady at the Urologist told me, they tried every trick they could think of too bill my Insurance, and said my Insurance basically Cock blocked her and won't pay

The agent advised me not to have another thing to do with them and to file a complaint

****ing more fun, than I can handle, cause I still need the stone removed

Last edited by kgb424; 08-09-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #46
Quarry Creeper

^This is why capitalism and health care should not go hand in hand.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:59 PM   #47
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
^This is why capitalism and health care should not go hand in hand.
No, this is why uncontrolled capitalism is bad. Government controlled and dolled out healthcare is bad too.

Gubbamint healthcare at it's finest. Want a Motrin? jk

Our medical industry loves to give out pills that treat only symptoms and don't cure crap. Insurance companies love to overcharge for everything, doctors mostly have no practical experience and don't know anything of diet changes or exercises that will often help patients better than the pills with side effects like addiction and/or death.

Good luck and don't let them off the hook.

BTW, drinking juices to help should all preferably be organic, no added sugar and no added sweet juices (ie. grape or apple) because they are just like adding sugar!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #48
I wanna be Dave

Hey Chicken Wings on fire

I defect, how due I become a citizen of India, so I could finally be the White Devil, White Devil you have always heard comes from the Western World

Please to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but you can call me Bob short for Beelzebub, and remember Equinsu Ocha!, Equinsu Ocha! is Wachootoo for White Devil, White Devil

I know I'm going to Hell and don't care, at least I would be with my kind of Peep's

Last edited by kgb424; 08-09-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Yeah Baby

My kidney stone is gone, today I went and had a urination test and they found blood, which meant the stone was moving or its the starting of a kidney infection cause its been a month and that's long enough to get a infection

So I went to the ER just to be safe, they gave a second urination test and found blood but not as much as the first test earlier today

They then gave me the second CT Scan and could not find the stone, I still need to have a couple more Urination tests to make sure everything is all good and don't have a infection

I did feel a pinching sensation when urinating earlier today after drinking a bunch of water to stay hydrated, like I have been doing from the beginning

Hope the other Urination tests come up negative for blood, will have to wait and see what happens

Last edited by kgb424; 08-11-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:37 AM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Well the good and bad news is that it moved. You may have passed it from your description or it may have moved a little into a less irritating place for now. Infections are always an issue because just a little movement can abraid the new area and can cause another infection.
THUNDER PRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:43 PM   #51
Rock Crawler

Had one on Valentines day of this year. F'ing sucked!
rm25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:51 PM   #52
I wanna be Dave

I also took my Insurance agent advise and I contacted the State of Nevada Medical Examiners Board, they are sending me the paper work, so they can investigate the Urologist for Insurance Fraud, I hope they bust there ass, and pulled there license

If not at least I rattled their cage and got there attention, and maybe they will stop there shady shit there pulling on people

Last edited by kgb424; 08-11-2017 at 06:55 PM.

I'm curious how many of us have had - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just Curious bigdodge88 Tamiya CR-01 2 02-05-2009 12:16 PM
just curious usa1man Chit Chat 0 02-01-2009 01:40 AM
Just Curious.. Nacho Missouri 6 02-23-2008 06:15 PM