Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: What is a reasonable time to wait ?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

I have ordered from them many times, never the wrong items, Missed shipping one item in the order and I had 3 days later. I guess I just must be lucky, been dealing with them since they started and no problems so far. (knock on wood)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwhalo
Come on! Let's help this person. If this was pirate4x4, we would have the henchmen at this vendors house by now.
Someone please let me know who this vendor is so I don't have to deal with the same kind of crap.
Just to make it obvious, the firm in question is RC4WD.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:13 AM   #23
Powered by Awesome

well thers no surprise there. every couple of days someone is having a problem with them. Keep in mind that they do A LOT of business... sometimes things happen, i have heard that he is good at making things right... eventually.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #24
Rock Stacker

The only way he could make this transaction "right" is to refund the money and overnight the product with a hand written appology letter.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #25
Rock Stacker

Man that sucks,i was thinking of ordering a r-2 tranny but not now.I would get a refund and if he is a good man he would hook you up with the beadlocks free of charge for your waiting
Old 02-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #26
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepManMarc
The only way he could make this transaction "right" is to refund the money and overnight the product with a hand written appology letter.

How is that right? Free money and free product? How about you send me your crawler cause you said something that offended me? It would make me feel "right"
Old 02-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

I could see a partial refund or maybe something free with your order to help compensate.

just because he gets a lot of orders does not give him the right to have poor service.

I work for a parts company for real automotive, and we send out over 300,000 parts to distributors and dealerships every day. yet we don't take that long to ship (unless no stock on hand, and that even gets looked into and vendor gets in trouble if their fault). not to mention our error rate gets rated a PPM (Parts Per Million) because it is so low!

If you can't handle the volume, you need to slow down or tell people off the start... your orders might take X amount of time due to no stock, back orders or whatever!

anyhow... I still want a r2 those are just too sweet... now if I only had the money!
Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #28
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrobholmes
How is that right? Free money and free product? How about you send me your crawler cause you said something that offended me? It would make me feel "right"
You dont charge someones account the next day, and three months later have the customer pissed because he doesnt have his product because you cant handle running a business. That is rediculous, yes he should get it for free, after having his money taken from him with no product, thats what we call STEALING.... A set of wheels on the house isnt too much to ask after 3 months of BS. I am sure he would gladly do that and more at the risk of getting turned in. No one would respond to my e-mails. I had to threaten to turn him over to higher authority before I ever got my entire order, after that e-mail I was promptly contacted and the issue was resolved, amazing how that works.

Last edited by JeepManMarc; 02-03-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

Maybe people should start copying the Better Business Bureau every time they have an issue with the vendor. Their purpose is consumer protection, and once he is on their radar there won't be much choice but to improve service.

It's a sad state of affairs when I know more people who had wrong orders than right ones. Sure he makes it right eventually, but that's no excuse for not caring about your customers. I won't buy anything from them, no matter how nice the wheels are.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Maybe the vendor needs a hold placed on their vendor account here until all the problems are fixed. Yeah it sounds rough but, think how much business this site has brought them. Get your s**t fixed, take care of all your orders then you can start selling stuff again.

Old 02-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD
Maybe the vendor needs a hold placed on their vendor account here until all the problems are fixed. Yeah it sounds rough but, think how much business this site has brought them. Get your s**t fixed, take care of all your orders then you can start selling stuff again.

YES! Its sad that in a way this site is supporting this kind of behavier by allowing it to continue. If I came one here and wanted to sell my personal RC gear and made people wait 3 months I would be banned and labled a scammer long before that... I am getting the impression that if I buy a vendors star I can just jerk people around and take as lng as I want to get people the things I want to sell them? Thats what this site is saying by allowing this activity to continue. I think this "business" should be treated like any other scammer that has come and gone on this site, and we all know what that would mean.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

I've bought stuff from RC4WD without problems. I've heard the stories from people. The reason people aren't really jumping on the company's case is because it offers some crazy innovative products that no one else does. The sheer cool factor of some of their parts makes the gamble worthwhile to some.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:56 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

I've ordered from RC4WD a few times, only once was there an issue, I sent an email and was sent a replacement for free. Things happen. Hua has more than just RC4WD that he runs. There are only a couple people that run the show. Be patient.

If you don't like ordering directly from RC4WD, buy from another vendor on RCC that carries the RC4WD products. RCPCrawlers, Tammies Hobbies, etc..
Old 02-03-2007, 11:58 PM   #34
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast
I've ordered from RC4WD a few times, only once was there an issue, I sent an email and was sent a replacement for free. Things happen. Hua has more than just RC4WD that he runs. There are only a couple people that run the show. Be patient.

If you don't like ordering directly from RC4WD, buy from another vendor on RCC that carries the RC4WD products. RCPCrawlers, Tammies Hobbies, etc..
Ok then, since the way his business is run is ok, then when I go to sell off these mashers I have here within a few weeks, Im going to take payment and hold off on shipping till the end of may because of how utterly busy I am.. I better not catch any slack form anyone either, because its worth the wait.

RC4WD get your prioritys straight, thats all I have to say.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:53 AM   #35
Nope..

I don't want to have an RC4WD part in my home. Maybe if he focused on getting his **** straight, he could quit whatever job he has and sell RC stuff all the time and be profitable. Think about all the people that won't buy from him because of all the jerking around they've had done to them, or that they've heard of. That's a lot of money. You have to think, they aren't crawler specific. There are a lot of other groups of people that feel the same way most of us do.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:50 AM   #36
Pebble Pounder

RC4WD - You need to step up and make things right, bub.

**rant ON**

I have my share of frustration too.....*growls*

Pls explain whats the heck wrong with this concept - I ordered same # of stuff with you, RPP, Ultimate Hobbies. RPP from Ukiah, UH from SoCal got their products to my door 1 week faster than you when you are only 30 minutes away from my residence. I dont get it. I just dont. I also have to send you an email and post a comment in one of your thread in vendors forum to remind you that you have order that needs to be processed. Even to this date, I still havent received missing hardware for my clod axles. This is NOT how you run your business.

**rant OFF**

Last edited by nightcrawler; 02-04-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #37
Rock Crawler

It's funny cause I ordered a short R2 shaft the other day it it was here in two days. My beadlocks where another story though. LOL

For the record RCP is in Cali..
Old 02-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #38
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler
RCP from Ukiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer
Geography was never your strong suit, was it?
Old 02-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #39
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer
Correction, its RPP. Even if its RCP, their products still will be at my door 1 week faster than RC4WD.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #40
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeckler
Geography was never your strong suit, was it?
Its not yours that is for sure. Ukiah is IN Northern part of Cali. Approximately 2 hrs and half from my residence bub.
Closed Thread