Notices

Thread: Hemp/CBD oil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2017, 06:31 AM   #41
RCC Addict

Default Re: Hemp/CBD oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I've started to suspect that gluten may be a trigger for me too. Chocolate for damn sure is.

The weird thing is that I've had Sonic cheeseburgers cure my headaches before. Not sure what's up with that...

It may not the all problem of the gluten, if you always eat none organic products might be pesticide found inside the crops to trigger your migraines
Teng is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2017, 11:56 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Gluten is problematic. As I understand it, modern grains have a lot more gluten content than ancient grains, I'm not sure if it leads to headaches but why not, it definitely leads to digestive issues.
Some flavour enhancers can cause headaches..MSG is an example, at least I know some people who are sensitive to it.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:35 AM   #43
Rock Crawler

Default Hemp/CBD oil

Here is an example of how they started it in DC with initiative 71 (lol I wonder why 71!? Maybe the year Nixon gave it such a horrible name and is there to remind us) anyways so far so good here.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Curious to see what you guys got over there, pic of contents?
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:02 AM   #45

i use CBD for pain issues
Aleksks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:17 AM   #46

Most people seem to want high THC strains only. ... Most famously, high-CBD has medical benefits a lot of low-CBD varieties don't have. Here you can find more detailed info.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:52 AM   #47
~THE SCALE SHOP~

how bad is the diarrhea with this stuff?
just starting to research this stuff.
STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:52 AM   #48
Suck it up!

Nonexistent unless you overdo it. Remember, you're consuming oil.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

I think more research into it is needed. Although it's been proven to help with a could of ailments there's a lot of propaganda stating it has X, Y or Z benefits without any scientific evidence yet. There might well be more benefits to it than science has discovered however it seems a lot of the claims are based on anecdotal evidence and under controlled studies the same benefits aren't seen.
The problem is finding rich companies or people who are willing to fund the studies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teng View Post
It may not the all problem of the gluten, if you always eat none organic products might be pesticide found inside the crops to trigger your migraines
Organic products still can contain herbicides or pesticides. Organic farmers are permitted to use organic herbicides and pesticides and often a much higher dose of them is needed as they aren't as effective (or somethings as safe) as synthetic ones.
Hardcoretam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:56 PM   #50

As for me, I take CBD oil for my anxiety issues. I haven't got my medical marijuana card yet, but I am doing my best to get it soon. I read so much useful info here and I really believe that medical marijuana is less harmful alternative to anti-anxiety meds, and with fewer side effects. So it is a way to go for me.

Last edited by Aleksks; 01-29-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:40 AM   #51
I wanna be Dave

I've tried varieties of cbd products, for a while too! Vaped it, smoked, ate, drank, rubbed, all short of snorting it. But got no back pain relief.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:39 AM   #52

My father got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes six months ago. I've read that CBD oil could help manage diabetes and he was using CBD oil since. I don't know if it helps much, but at least it won't hurt him. Does anyone else have any experience with CBD oil while having type 2 diabetes?

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 06-04-2019 at 06:11 AM.
Tomas1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:28 AM   #53

I used to take best CBD oil for pain relief for a while. It calmed me down quite a bit. My anxiety was still there, but to a lesser extent, helped with back pain lessening. I haven't taken it in a while. Put it up in the closet and keep forgetting about it.

If you're thinking about trying it, it's worth a shot.

Last edited by Aleksks; 03-01-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 02-26-2020, 07:12 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas1992 View Post
My father got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes six months ago. I've read that CBD oil could help manage diabetes and he was using CBD oil since. I don't know if it helps much, but at least it won't hurt him. Does anyone else have any experience with CBD oil while having type 2 diabetes?
I don't, but as somebody that deals with this I'd love to know!

I've suggested my dad try out CBD because he has back issues as well as arthritis. He's a truck driver and he's worried that it may show up in some piss test. I told him I didn't know enough about it to know if that was something to worry about.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:22 AM   #55

Personally, I'm a longtime insomniac, and I find that CBD has somewhat of a calming effect but not enough to put me to sleep. I do believe it has other health benefits, though, so I take it daily at bedtime. I am going to try full spectrum cbd tincture so keep you posted on the results

Last edited by Topher Builds; 05-15-2020 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:59 PM   #56
RCC Addict

I have tried a few CBD products and have noticed positive effects. Calming, joint pain relief, helped stomach issues, headache relief. Noticed a bigger difference with the smokables then I did with oils or edibles. The source of your CBD matters allot! Do your research to get the best product. My wife orders from a organic place in Denver I believe.
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 10:29 PM   #57
RCC Addict

Ive been using Hemp/CBD/THC oils for decades.

Generally I just get it by rolling a joint of my favorite fatty and smoking it.

Don't believe the hype. Yes CBD is helpful. Yes it is "FEDERALLY LEGA". Not it wont do much of what they say it will on its own.
It helps, but if you REALLY want the Benefit of Cannabis Oil, you need FULL SPECTRUM Cannabis oil.

CBD oil is like Wanting a Jack and Coke, and buying only the Coke, which no longer has Cocaine in it.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 10:31 PM   #58
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gula View Post
I've tried varieties of cbd products, for a while too! Vaped it, smoked, ate, drank, rubbed, all short of snorting it. But got no back pain relief.
Because you need THC to deal with pain. Particularly Nerve Damage.

CBD alone will not work.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:32 PM   #59
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksks View Post
Most people seem to want high THC strains only. ... Most famously, high-CBD has medical benefits a lot of low-CBD varieties don't have. Here you can find more detailed info.

That is bunk. CBD helps, but there are 500 OTHER Compounds in Cannabis and every one of them help our health.

Anyone telling you THC is bad, is an idiot.

Look up Anandamide.
Old 09-08-2021, 01:14 PM   #60
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLG View Post
Curious to try cbd for my anxiety. It is so crazy popular these days! I honesty don't know anything about it. Is it actually legal everywhere? What should i know as a first time user? Found a shopping guide here https://dpublished.com/all-you-need-...hopping-guide/ but would like to know a bit more about the consumption itself. Some side effects, things i should/shouldn't do?
Again, CBDs alone will help a bit, but with a mix of THC, the CBD is more able to help.

CBD has no real "BUZZ", But there is some possible euphoria you'll notice.

Doesn't matter if its a joint, a dab, CBD oil, or some FIRE high TCH.

Plan for an evening. aka no major plans but chill and eat. lol

Take a bit and wait 1 1/2 hours. effect can start as soon as 10 minutes, but may take up to an hour to start feeling any "Buzz" that may be associated if you EAT, INGEST them opposed to smoke/vaporize where the effect are much faster, but much less in terms of overall effect.

WHen you eat pot, it can and will **** you up but good if you over doo it. on the bonus. you'l lknow if you OD'd if you sleep great for 15 plus hours and feel wonderful when you wake up. lol

But ya, take a little and wait a while when eating/ingesting.

you'll build a tolerance over time so after a week or two, you'll need a bit more to have the same 'feeling' effect.

Hemp/CBD oil - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
motor oil as a shock oil? Mr.JayDeeM General Crawlers 10 09-02-2012 10:59 PM
best shock oil and gear oil j4k3 Axial SCX-10 2 07-26-2010 12:48 PM
Gear oil? What is the best? Will any gear oil work? chirogid RC4WD Bully 1 05-25-2010 10:05 AM
How much oil????????? BIKETROLL Axial AX-10 Scorpion 4 01-04-2009 05:56 AM
Sponge Bong Hemp Pants... radishkid Chit Chat 2 08-11-2005 08:08 PM