Notices

Thread: the WTH thread is back!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2018, 01:13 PM   #141
Rock Crawler

Default Re: the WTH thread is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
It's a free country. People should be able to do what they want. As long as the doctor performs the surgery safely who's to say it's not "right" to make him look like he wants? I mean you can have a doctor cut your ****ing dick off if you think you're a girl. That's as mentally ill as it gets, but it's deemed "normal" in this messed up country so...
True enough, my only retort is the ribs are there to protect the internals, so I question the safety, I think it's bordering unethical but what are ya gonna do.
We can agree to slightly disagree.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM   #142
~THE SCALE SHOP~

my theory is to not bother myself with things that dont effect my life. im too busy.
STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:54 PM   #143

Moto-journalists, like most journalists, are full of crap and will switch their stance in an instant to fit their views or sell stuff. Here's one example.

JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:19 PM   #144
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
It's a free country. People should be able to do what they want. As long as the doctor performs the surgery safely who's to say it's not "right" to make him look like he wants? I mean you can have a doctor cut your ****ing dick off if you think you're a girl. That's as mentally ill as it gets, but it's deemed "normal" in this messed up country so...
Actually, it isn't that arbitrary. One has to go through a shit-ton of psychiatric evaluation before a surgeon can go near you. Interestingly enough, to protect that person from themselves.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 08:07 AM   #145
Quarry Creeper

WTH was he thinking?

hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:38 AM   #146
Rock Crawler

Ragdolled!
4wd4ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #147
Pebble Pounder

Without sound, it is hard to tell what to make of that. I find the "WTH" is that the loudmouth is walking out and then the big guy grabs him from behind and does that. That looks like assault to me.
Old 01-27-2018, 02:21 PM   #148
Rock Stacker

No just typical black lives matter behavior. Fun to watch though.
Mopar man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:54 PM   #149
I wanna be Dave

I'm aghast at the lack of compassion for mankind present in the last several posts. That'll teach me to stray over into this part of the forum... (out)
durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:17 AM   #150
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
I'm aghast at the lack of compassion for mankind present in the last several posts. That'll teach me to stray over into this part of the forum... (out)
Why do you think "reality" TV is so popular. People want to see other people that they perceive as their peers fail. They think that those persons' failures somehow make them (the viewer) better. It's really pathetic.

Last edited by skinnyj; 01-28-2018 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:06 AM   #151
Rock Crawler

While i agree with you durk, then compassion is what punks like that feed off.
That little punk probably figured out there is a big guy that's a nice guy, so i am going to take advantage of that and be a punk.
And most astonishing is his friends think he are cool for doing that.

So i think its cool that the loudmouthed little punk got what he had coming no doubt, i actually wish this would happen more often.

Here is the with audio version. https://youtu.be/ZEo5ldf3Mag

Last edited by Peaker; 01-28-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:18 PM   #152
I wanna be Dave

That's what happens when you act like a D-bag tough guy, he got what he deserved.
The D-bag may have had his back turned but he was clearly looking at the monster coming to teach him a lesson.
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #153
I wanna be Dave

I wasn't even referring to the video. I was referring to the attitude towards our fellow human beings demonstrated by the comments made by some of the members here.

I'm not religious in the least, I just feel that one should do unto others as one would have them do unto you - at my age I've found it more and more disheartening listening to what's being openly said by certain individuals.

If someone isn't of the same mindset, and thinks less of others that don't match their skin color/country of origin/sexuality/religious beliefs - well, that's their prerogative... but I'm not going to stick around and listen to the conversation.

... and, just as quickly as I arrived, I am yet again leaving this area!

Old 01-28-2018, 04:06 PM   #154
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
I wasn't even referring to the video. I was referring to the attitude towards our fellow human beings demonstrated by the comments made by some of the members here.

I'm not religious in the least, I just feel that one should do unto others as one would have them do unto you - at my age I've found it more and more disheartening listening to what's being openly said by certain individuals.

If someone isn't of the same mindset, and thinks less of others that don't match their skin color/country of origin/sexuality/religious beliefs - well, that's their prerogative... but I'm not going to stick around and listen to the conversation.

... and, just as quickly as I arrived, I am yet again leaving this area!

I wasn't referring to your post just giving my opinion.
And the race card you pulled has nothing to do with my comments, I would have said the same if it were crackers fighting and talking sh!t.
Two of the best friends I've ever had are black guys, skin color doesn't mean sh!t to me, it's what's on the inside that counts and the guy and his friend that were talking smack got what they deserved. I don't thing fighting is the answer to problems but it seemed so in that case.
No religion here either, although I'm a firm believer in Karma.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:08 PM   #155
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
Here is the with audio version. https://youtu.be/ZEo5ldf3Mag
Thanks for the vid. A picture is worth a thousand words and this video is better in silence cause you can't even hear what they say as it was too noisy.

Regardless, you talk smack to someone 3x your size and you better be on your game and he was clearly sitting on the bench and then in the air and then the floor.
cmbscx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:33 PM   #156
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis c. View Post
I wasn't referring to your post just giving my opinion.
And the race card you pulled has nothing to do with my comments, I would have said the same if it were crackers fighting and talking sh!t.
Two of the best friends I've ever had are black guys, skin color doesn't mean sh!t to me, it's what's on the inside that counts and the guy and his friend that were talking smack got what they deserved. I don't thing fighting is the answer to problems but it seemed so in that case.
No religion here either, although I'm a firm believer in Karma.

I did not "pull the race card" because I did not accuse you of racism...

That being said, accusing someone of "pulling the race card" when they did not accuse you of racism is putting yourself on a slippery slope...

But I digress...

Old 01-28-2018, 05:55 PM   #157
Quarry Creeper

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes is my take on it. Regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, etc.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:56 PM   #158
I wanna be Dave

Yes it is a slippery slope, Maybe I should have chosen a different phrase.

hpiguy said it best.

Last edited by travis c.; 01-28-2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #159
Rock Crawler

Wow, maybe the security guy went a bit too far, one thing is probably true..the kid is going to rethink his routine in the future.

If someone did that to my kid they would have a problem, I would also like to think my kid would know better to begin with, and not act the ass.
No winners here, I bet the security guy is in deep sh@t
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #160
I wanna be Dave

At the risk of getting sucked into this topic when I don't really want to be (LOLz)...

While I find it hard to put myself in the little guys shoes because of his ridiculous behavior, I at the same time disagree with the violence of the response .

I am unaware of how the incident turned out - but with that level of physicality in the response, the big guy could actually have caused permanent damage or even death.

The situation simply didn't warrant that kind of response.

I can laugh at stupidity as easily as the next guy - but in that video I'm just wondering if the little guy will ever walk again.

(Sheesh, this really is depressing compared to cool little radio-controlled trucks crawling over shit - I'm leaving again... nice to be able to do that!)

the WTH thread is back! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DCW crawlers is back! New wheel thread BrazinScaleRC Vendors Tires and wheels 12 06-15-2017 08:08 PM
come back and rc drift thread cameraman Florida 3 05-04-2014 08:03 PM