Notices

Thread: Gamers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #81
Gold Star Baby!

Default Re: Gamers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlan82 View Post
New Cod out in 12 days, any COD fans here?
Picking it up tomorrow and will be on this weekend on Xbox live! The beta was okay, I’m looking forward to the hardcore variants. I find myself missing the pace of play of infinite warfare, I had a hard time with WW2 since it was boots in the ground and the hardcore mode didn’t have ricochet friendly fire. So annoying getting booted from friendly scorestreak kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyHut View Post
Has anyone picked up Forza Horizon 4? I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Would be cool to play together with people from the community if someone else owns it.
I dug the demo a lot and will be snagging this as well. I played horizon 3 quite a bit. Just a fun, nonsensical low stress gaming.

Also really enjoying the EA 19 installments. NHL, FIFA, and madden are all great. Big improvements in these releases.

RDR2 in a few weeks then FO76! Tis the season.
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2018, 05:26 PM   #82
~THE SCALE SHOP~

i was a huge fan of Red Dead 1. i just love slow paced games. especially set in desolate or post apocalyptic settings. unfortunately i only got very little into RD1 before coming to a point i didnt know how to get any further than. so i stoped. (and winter ended )

been keeping an eye on RD2 and then just saw this review. wow might push me over the edge to push my steering wheel and pedals aside and pick up a controller again.

perfect 10 score
"masterpeice"

"best modern game of all time"
"best story telling of rockstar even against GTA5"

STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:38 PM   #83
I wanna be Dave

I really hope they bring this to PC eventually, it looks great
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:18 PM   #84
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
I really hope they bring this to PC eventually, it looks great
Oh, they will, in about two years so the console crowd that also games on PC will buy it again. Rockstar is famous for that shit.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #85
~THE SCALE SHOP~

"best looking game of all time"
"best video game of the last half decade"
"the visual spender this game dishes out is a match for any cutting edge PC game today"
"all time great"
"masterpiece"
"most impressive map, astounding"
"hair and beard even grow in real time"
"5 out of 5 classic, triple A title"

Old 10-25-2018, 11:38 PM   #86
Rock Crawler

I just picked up my copy of RDR 2, went to the pre-release party. I got a copy of the ultimate edition, I’m installing the game data onto my PS4 now.

Edit:

Well, it took all of 25mins to download the game data, I played for about an hour. Without going into detail, you guys are gonna like it!

Last edited by Alexander_0_1; 10-26-2018 at 08:10 AM.
Alexander_0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:06 AM   #87
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_0_1 View Post
I just picked up my copy of RDR 2, went to the pre-release party. I got a copy of the ultimate edition, I’m installing the game data onto my PS4 now.

Edit:

Well, it took all of 25mins to download the game data, I played for about an hour. Without going into detail, you guys are gonna like it!
I can hardly wait!! My preorder is being delivered today but I won't have time to start playing until next weekend.

I had to get the preorder because I really want that war horse and I think the extra crafting supplies will be handy. What perks came with the ultimate bundle? And how was the party?!
QuesoDelDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 01:25 PM   #88
Rock Crawler

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition. It came with: the war horse, outlaw survival kit, bank robbery mission & gang hideout, dappled black thoroughbred, the Nuevo paraiso gunslingers outfit, talisman-gameplay bonuses, gameplay boosts-cash bonuses & discounts, and three free weapons at the gunsmiths.

Additional online bonuses:

Outfit & free survivor camp theme, rank bonuses, black chestnut thoroughbred, and free access to additional weapons.

The party was 40 other guys waiting for their copy, but there was drinks, and hotdogs being served.
Old 10-27-2018, 08:45 PM   #89
~THE SCALE SHOP~

when i came to this this was the funniest shit ever. being wasted drunk
i especially started rollin at the end when your looking for lenny and you see everyone as black, but there really white, and then when your calling his name trying to find him, the option at the bottom to call his name "lenny" the option gets more and more misspelled the more you call it

i was dieing

Old 10-29-2018, 11:13 AM   #90
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_0_1 View Post
I pre-ordered the ultimate edition. It came with: the war horse, outlaw survival kit, bank robbery mission & gang hideout, dappled black thoroughbred, the Nuevo paraiso gunslingers outfit, talisman-gameplay bonuses, gameplay boosts-cash bonuses & discounts, and three free weapons at the gunsmiths.

Additional online bonuses:

Outfit & free survivor camp theme, rank bonuses, black chestnut thoroughbred, and free access to additional weapons.

The party was 40 other guys waiting for their copy, but there was drinks, and hotdogs being served.
I got the ultimate edition as well. Its fun and graphics are amazing. The map is freakin huge! I've been killing everyone who is an asshole when I'm out wandering around.
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 05:16 PM   #91
I wanna be Dave

ive been that drunk once before. lol.

is there a new borderlands coming out? I haven't played red dead redemption at all ever, I might have to pick up a few games other than champions and baulders gate alongside my gt collection.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #92
Rock Crawler

4wd4ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #93
Rock Crawler

Just listening to this guy breath make me want to do a couple hours on my treadmill.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:28 AM   #94
Rock Crawler

Lol. He's hilarious.
4wd4ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:37 PM   #95
Gold Star Baby!

Haha I was just going to ask about fallout 76 but since the few seconds of that clip I previewed were pretty convincing I’m guessing they missed the mark.

Really been enjoying RDR2. Into the epilogue now. Otherwise Forza horizon 4 is cool, more of the same but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. FIFA 19 has been fun as well but I still couldn’t get into the NHL installment.

Looking forward to Ace combat 7 and hoping there’s a decent multiplayer there.

Last edited by Topher Builds; 12-19-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #96
Rock Crawler

I guess I have different tastes. I have RDR2 and Fallout 76 and am playing fallout way more. As a matter of fact I'm not sure I'm going to keep RDR2. Assassins' Creed Odyssey was way better, IMO.
JDM74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #97
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM74 View Post
I guess I have different tastes. I have RDR2 and Fallout 76 and am playing fallout way more. As a matter of fact I'm not sure I'm going to keep RDR2. Assassins' Creed Odyssey was way better, IMO.
I played the crap out of fallout 4, and could see myself doing the same for 76 if it’s similar but I just haven’t seen many positive reactions to it. Would love to hear your take since you’re enjoying it.

The assassins creed games haven’t received much of my attention but Odyssey looks like it could be a lot of fun.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #98
Rock Crawler

I’ve already got my eyes set on an Ace Combat game coming in January. I’ve played almost every part, except for the ones that were exclusively on X-box.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:50 AM   #99
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pant Danza View Post
I played the crap out of fallout 4, and could see myself doing the same for 76 if it’s similar but I just haven’t seen many positive reactions to it. Would love to hear your take since you’re enjoying it.

The assassins creed games haven’t received much of my attention but Odyssey looks like it could be a lot of fun.
I'll PM you when I get home. It's going to be a long reply. lol.
JDM74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:53 AM   #100
Rock Crawler

PS4 here. I pretty much only play Ghost Recon Wildlands. I bought it a few months ago with intention of getting fallout 76 because im from west virginia and thought, hell, why not, been years since I played video games. Happened to get a copy of Wildlands and been hooked since. Its an amazing game.

Tag: MinnixMcNasty
DukeMinnix is offline   Reply With Quote

Gamers? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iOS gamers? B94Cast Chit Chat 1 12-07-2013 09:07 PM
Gamers?? Hydro-Tank Chit Chat 26 08-02-2010 09:03 PM
ok gamers............. bob1961 Chit Chat 13 10-28-2008 01:07 PM
Gamers? xjman Chit Chat 0 08-03-2007 08:28 PM
Note to all gamers CreepyCrawler88 Chit Chat 6 03-08-2006 09:24 PM