CTWC 2018 final round.

4wd4ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #102
Gold Star Baby!

Default Re: Gamers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksks View Post
I pesonally cannot consider myself a gamer. I just sometimes love to play something light like Roblox Games Play Free Online . The music in the games is good, the voice acting is excellent, and it’s pretty easy to get into, if you like competitive shooting games.
Mods this is spam... ROBLOX doesn’t have voice acting, good music, or competitive shooting

Anyhow, I’ve been playing Dirt Rally 2.0 on the Xbox one x a little bit and have been blown away.

Anyone play ace combat yet and have some thoughts to share?
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:39 PM   #103
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pant Danza View Post
Mods this is spam... ROBLOX doesn’t have voice acting, good music, or competitive shooting

Anyhow, I’ve been playing Dirt Rally 2.0 on the Xbox one x a little bit and have been blown away.

Anyone play ace combat yet and have some thoughts to share?

VR support isn't coming to DR 2.0 till summetime. So I'll have to wait to join the fun till then. Provided they fix all the other issues by then that is.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:40 PM   #104
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post

VR support isn't coming to DR 2.0 till summetime. So I'll have to wait to join the fun till then. Provided they fix all the other issues by then that is.
Whoa VR will be out of control! Very cool.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:53 PM   #105
I wanna be Dave

Gta5 on ps4. There are no other games that interest me and rockstar has been killing it with the updates!
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:03 PM   #106
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Gta5 on ps4. There are no other games that interest me and rockstar has been killing it with the updates!
Man I played GTA through 3 times on 3 consoles and never got bored. Damn good game.

I’ve yet to venture into the online world but the clips I’ve seen of those updates look bad a$$. Can a solo person survive online or do you need to have a crew to get anywhere?
Old 03-18-2019, 01:25 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pant Danza View Post
Man I played GTA through 3 times on 3 consoles and never got bored. Damn good game.

I’ve yet to venture into the online world but the clips I’ve seen of those updates look bad a$$. Can a solo person survive online or do you need to have a crew to get anywhere?

I have beating it in single player down to a science. I played on ps3 for a couple years after they abandoned the platform.

No crew needed, anyone can play with anyone. I'm in a crew but there is only a couple of us still playing.

You can have like 6 businesses and there is constant work otherwise so you'll stay busy. If you get it on ps4 a buddy and myself will show you the ropes. We are grinders with over 150 million dollars each.

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 03-18-2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:47 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

PC Gamer here. BFV, BF1, BF4, RUST, FORZA and GTA player.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/BIGWORM911/

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILSMKU
BIGW0RM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:01 PM   #109
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I have beating it in single player down to a science. I played on ps4 for a couple years after they abandoned the platform.

No crew needed, anyone can play with anyone. I'm in a crew but there is only a couple of us still playing.

You can have like 6 businesses and there is constant work otherwise so you'll stay busy. If you get it on ps4 a buddy and myself will show you the ropes. We are grinders with over 150 million dollars each.

I just started buying the updates before Christmas, but I don’t play as much cause I’ve got to borrow a copy when I want to play.

I did just pick up Metro Exodus for PS4, I wanted The Division, but it was sold out at the one place I checked...so was devil may cry 5, I’d’ve pick it up too.
Alexander_0_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_0_1 View Post
I just started buying the updates before Christmas, but I don’t play as much cause I’ve got to borrow a copy when I want to play.
It's a $30 download, just do it.

I sprang for the $60 CD with the criminal enterprise pack ($1 million cash, most buildings needed to get going etc) and the ps4 pro this last Christmas and I don't regret it one bit.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:07 PM   #111
Quarry Creeper

I too still play GTA V. But I've never played online. It's basically my sandbox, just goof off game. I have it modded so much visually that I'd have to re-download the game to get online. LOL
Old 03-18-2019, 05:09 PM   #112
Rock Crawler

Oh god no. Do NOT invent money into consoles. They are 2-3 video card generations behind whats current. And for the money of a console, most can upgrade there current PC with a 300 dollar video card that will run circles around all consoles and give you a much wider breath of games to play. And now that windows 10 computers can play all xbox games, I dont see why anyone would buy a console? Why spend 300-500 for outdated video power console only to have to pay a monthly subscription to play online? No thanks.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:09 PM   #113
I wanna be Dave

Single player is boring, go online and see what it's really like. Yes there are griefers running around some sessions just being douchebags but such is life.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:11 PM   #114
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
I too still play GTA V. But I've never played online. It's basically my sandbox, just goof off game. I have it modded so much visually that I'd have to re-download the game to get online. LOL

I did the same thing. All those recently GTA5 online vidoes on instagram got me to make mine vanilla so I could see what online chznged into. Its not what it was when I first got the game! So much more going on in MP now.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:37 PM   #115
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
Oh god no. Do NOT invent money into consoles. They are 2-3 video card generations behind whats current. And for the money of a console, most can upgrade there current PC with a 300 dollar video card that will run circles around all consoles and give you a much wider breath of games to play. And now that windows 10 computers can play all xbox games, I dont see why anyone would buy a console? Why spend 300-500 for outdated video power console only to have to pay a monthly subscription to play online? No thanks.

Because I dont have, nor do I want a PC of any sort. I do everything from my phone except play GTA. 65" of samsung goodness to stare at is enough for me. Yea I know computer monitors have better graphics but I'm ok.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:32 PM   #116
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Because I dont have, nor do I want a PC of any sort. I do everything from my phone except play GTA. 65" of samsung goodness to stare at is enough for me. Yea I know computer monitors have better graphics but I'm ok.

We all know you do things differently.. You must have 8hrs of screen time a day. You might get TECH NECK living that way...

But your cell phone is a computer. So you do have and want a PC technically.

Im sure it looks very nice on your 65". But I would never recommend a console to anyone looking to game.

Id rather them buy a entry level dell from best buy and get all the perks of new computer with windows 10 and xbox live built in.

Thats my point. How you get to the end result is ok with me. We all have our reasons. I just believe your days are numbered and you are on borrowed time with console gaming.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:42 PM   #117
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
We all know you do things differently.. You must have 8hrs of screen time a day. You might get TECH NECK living that way...

But your cell phone is a computer. So you do have and want a PC technically.

Im sure it looks very nice on your 65". But I would never recommend a console to anyone looking to game.

Id rather them buy a entry level dell from best buy and get all the perks of new computer with windows 10 and xbox live built in.

Thats my point. How you get to the end result is ok with me. We all have our reasons. I just believe your days are numbered and you are on borrowed time with console gaming.

I realize my phone is technically a computer but it isn't in the classical sense.

I've been hearing that game consoles were on their way out for years but they're still around. Not that it matters, nobody is talking about going out and buying a new system here anyway.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:42 PM   #118
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I just believe your days are numbered and you are on borrowed time with console gaming.
We are a long way from that day, if ever. Reason being, consoles give a very tightly controlled and consistent user experience. You aren't in control of graphics card driver updates, audio driver updates, USB driver updates, and of course don't even get me started on the shit storm that is Winblows 10 and they're forced and botched patches and updates. I've been in the IT industry for over a decade and I can tell you hands down that the console gaming market and the PC gaming market are generally two entirely different types of people. And they both exist and have a large market share for a reason. Neither is better per say than the other, just different and geared for different types of gamers.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #119
Gold Star Baby!

Good points HPI guy. One day I’ll have a sweet gaming rig but I don’t have the time or expendable funds to put into that right now.

Recently got the Xbox one x on sale for $400 including a game, and it’s stunning on a 4k hdr set. I’d have a hard time getting 4k native gameplay out of a $400 pc, wirless controller included. Gaming PCs will always be ahead of the curve and capable of some very cool stuff, but console life ain’t that bad right now.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:34 PM   #120
Quarry Creeper

Yep, good points also. There's something to be said for a device that you simply turn on, and it works, damn near every single time. My Gaming PC works great most of the time, but when it doesn't, it's on you to troubleshoot and figure out what's up. There generally won't be an automated update from XBL or PSN that fixes it for everybody. I love my gaming rig, but consoles are pretty damned great these days too.

Gamers? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iOS gamers? B94Cast Chit Chat 1 12-07-2013 09:07 PM
Gamers?? Hydro-Tank Chit Chat 26 08-02-2010 09:03 PM
ok gamers............. bob1961 Chit Chat 13 10-28-2008 01:07 PM
Gamers? xjman Chit Chat 0 08-03-2007 08:28 PM
Note to all gamers CreepyCrawler88 Chit Chat 6 03-08-2006 09:24 PM