Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Is our President for real????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Is our President for real????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Trump runs his mouth - all Presidents do it, but he does it more. That's stupid and I wish he wouldn't do it, but he has been a good President. He'd be an even better President if the liberals would stop him from doing what's right. He is trying to secure our borders, which Obama even said was a good thing, but now liberals are calling Trump a racist because of this. It's insane. A country without a border isn't a country. Your house has borders called walls. You wouldn't want illegals breaking into your house so why do we allow it to happen in our country?

Because... uhh (insert emotion driven response here) think of the children etc. The left is driven by emotion, the right is driven by... fawk I'm not even sure anymore. The republitards are a spineless joke with zero leadership for the last 20+ years. The dumbocrats have thrived because young adults tend to lean their direction because hard work doesn't sound like fun to them, it would cut back on their "me time".

The media is garbage anymore. Fox, CNN, MSNBC and the like are all playing the exact same game to shape peoples perceptions, they just play for different teams. Anyone that says trump bypassing all of them is due to him not wanting the truth to be told is an idiot and a liar. Lying to themselves as much as lying to everyone else.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2018, 09:06 AM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
We Danes once elected a clown into our parliament, but he just sat there one term and dident really do anything good or bad.
His party was called "conscious freeloaders" i think are the best translation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_...k-Shy_Elements
And the hint to the established parties was not taken at all.

I think the main good thing you / we could do in any country or democratic environment are to limit how long a person can actually serve his country in this the highest way ( politically )
Where i live and where we have 179 seats in our parliament it seem like some families have decided that Denmark can not exist unless one or more of those families members are in the parliament, and so they have taken 1 some times 2 seats for decades and so IMO stifled progress.
So in reality we only have 170 or so seats in out parliament if you disregard these sick self entitled A- holes.

Hard for me to fathom the American political environment with 2 "houses" and not forgetting the local branches too, it do seem overly complex to me as a outsider.
This and much more are all something i would like my American internet friends to tell me about if i ever got to meet them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSRC View Post
Peaker, sadly most Americans could not name their local representatives, state legislators, or even federal representatives. Too busy not paying attention. It's a sad state, and we get the politicians we deserve.

I agree 100% on term limits for every politician at every level.
Quote:
Trump runs his mouth - all Presidents do it, but he does it more. That's stupid and I wish he wouldn't do it, but he has been a good President. He'd be an even better President if the liberals would stop him from doing what's right. He is trying to secure our borders, which Obama even said was a good thing, but now liberals are calling Trump a racist because of this. It's insane. A country without a border isn't a country. Your house has borders called walls. You wouldn't want illegals breaking into your house so why do we allow it to happen in our country?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pant Danza View Post
If their house was burning down and I was partially responsible for the fire I would.

Keep in mind they have to be in the country to apply for asylum as well.

The false equivalency of the crime in your analogy is part of the problem as well, with Trump’s rhetoric. Immigrants don’t come here to commit crime. Sure, some of them do, but that’s more of a reflection of human nature than their origin.

Secure borders are important but there’s a way to go about it and then there’s trump’s way. Deploying thousands of service members to the border just before the mid terms to waste millions of dollars and drum up more phobia inspired votes isn’t how to go about it. Separating families at the border and locking immigrant children in cages is not the way to go about it. Ethics aside, it’s a grand waste of money as it costs $775 a night per child in one of these tent cities, as opposed to a 2-350 for the family detentions that were previously established.

This is why I struggle so much with many Trump supporters. They all like what he says, it’s easy not to give a shit about other people’s problems when they don’t affect you, but very rarely is there any thought or research behind his impact. If there was you’d be hard pressed to support anything he does other than because “it’s a change of pace”.

I’ve voted republican more than democrat for presidencies in my lifetime but I’m not loyal to any party just because of the party itself. Trump isn’t even a republican, by his own admission he’s a nationalist. You know, like Stalin and Hitler.

I digress, our government absolutely needs term limits at all levels, including judges and the scotus. We also need to get away from corporate money and lobbying for a government that will ever truly act on the will of the people. We’re all products in this country and that won’t change until there’s a drastic overhaul of the way things are done and the faces of those that make the rules.
Very good discussion, and some very good points by all. For me the best points I've heard so far is term limits and making corporate funding to candidates illegal! And IMO the lobbyist have way to much power and influence to our democratic system! It is one of the biggest item of corruption in the whole scheme of things. Sorry for some of the choppy responses but I don't think and word smith as good as some of you.

I really enjoy the fact that this is still a discussion and not a debate!!!!

Ernie

Very good point OSRC!

Last edited by CODYBOY; 11-24-2018 at 09:10 AM.
CODYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:43 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

'$775 a night per child'

Is this some kind of a joke?
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #44

Quote:
If their house was burning down and I was partially responsible for the fire I would.

The false equivalency of the crime in your analogy is part of the problem as well, with Trump’s rhetoric. Immigrants don’t come here to commit crime. Sure, some of them do, but that’s more of a reflection of human nature than their origin.

Secure borders are important but there’s a way to go about it and then there’s trump’s way. Deploying thousands of service members to the border just before the mid terms to waste millions of dollars and drum up more phobia inspired votes isn’t how to go about it. Separating families at the border and locking immigrant children in cages is not the way to go about it. Ethics aside, it’s a grand waste of money as it costs $775 a night per child in one of these tent cities, as opposed to a 2-350 for the family detentions that were previously established.

This is why I struggle so much with many Trump supporters. They all like what he says, it’s easy not to give a shit about other people’s problems when they don’t affect you, but very rarely is there any thought or research behind his impact. If there was you’d be hard pressed to support anything he does other than because “it’s a change of pace”.

I’ve voted republican more than democrat for presidencies in my lifetime but I’m not loyal to any party just because of the party itself. Trump isn’t even a republican, by his own admission he’s a nationalist. You know, like Stalin and Hitler.

I digress, our government absolutely needs term limits at all levels, including judges and the scotus. We also need to get away from corporate money and lobbying for a government that will ever truly act on the will of the people. We’re all products in this country and that won’t change until there’s a drastic overhaul of the way things are done and the faces of those that make the rules.
Change the stupid asylum law. And keep them out. There was no false equivalency in my statement. Illegals are criminals because they are breaking into a country. They all start off as criminals so don't give me the bullshit that most aren't criminals.

My statement also wasn't propaganda. Why do people claim propaganda when they don't have a good argument?

I have my own issues to worry about. Their problems aren't my problem. You bleeding heart folks want to save the world. It's not realistic. Let's just save this country.

If you are all for illegals why don't you volunteer to adopt and pay for a family? I don't want my money going to them.

I don't care if families are broken up. They are illegals. They should not have any rights here. Do you care when people in prison have families that are broken up by their sentence? I highly doubt it.

As far as the military being at the border I am 100% behind it. The military is the defense of this country and right now we are being invaded by illegals. So I'd say the military is doing what they were designed to do. I'd rather pay $1 Billion to keep illegals out instead of $500 Million to support them. It's principle. But at the end of the day there are other costs associated with illegals. As just one example they abuse our medical system. Hospitals can't turn them away and we end up paying for it.

DACA was illegally forced onto us by that scumbag named Obama. He claimed it would be temporary and now the liberals cry "racist" when people try to kill it. I don't understand people. When did so many people become spineless, bleeding heart zombies without a brain?

If you support illegal immigration you are an idiot, point blank.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:15 AM   #45
RCC Addict

We need to remember both conservatives and liberals are only labels and in the end we are all Americans. Trump will pass in time but the freedom to voice our opinions must never be allowed to be squelched. The freedom of the press must not be infringed on because it provides the public with accountability and oversight over politicians. I am absolutely in favor of term limits and removing financial campaign influence. Gerrymandering is another area where I feel things need to change. In order to level the playing field, I would like to see a system where political candidates for any office are paid X amount to conduct their campaign and would not be allowed to spend any more than X whatever that X might be. I also would like to see voting districts abolished and all voting done on say established school districts for example.

There will always be individuals who come along in the course of history who seek to impose their will on the citizens. I thank God the authors of our US Constitution had the foresight to build in a series of checks and balances into that document so that a person such as Trump, for example, cannot simply throw his critics and opponents into prison or send a death squad to murder a reporter because he is critical of such a leader. It is clear that Trump would have Clinton arrested were he not limited by the constitution. Thankfully in this country we have laws in place which do not allow the leader to use the justice system to silence his critics.

It has also recently come to light, thanks again to a free press, that Ivanka Trump used her private email to send hundreds of emails for government business. How is this any different then what Clinton did? I would just add here that Colin Powel also used a private email server to conduct government business back in his day but no one seems to be concerned about that. Trump is now going after the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals for following the rule of law and not supporting his agenda. It is totally inappropriate for Trump to attack the independent justice system for doing their job. But this all goes back to checks and balances that our forefathers incorporated into the constitution.

I appreciate this site and the members here because it is all too easy for this kind of discussion to degenerate into a name calling session. I think the members here are better than that.

Last edited by Inspector86; 12-03-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Inspector86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:36 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

In order to prevent myself from picking apart each other's posts I'll just say that I think it's cool that y'all like tiny trucks too.

Now that I have that out of the way I don't understand the hostility from both sides. Maybe I'm not old enough, I surely dont remember but was everyone this polarized in the 80s and 90s? Didn't seem so much so in the late 90s into the aughts but maybe I was in a bubble. Since Obama there has been a lot of hostility and agenda pushing it seems to me and instead we should accept that others are different and the only way to talk about money is at the bank religion was at church and politics was in the news and at the polls.
odomandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:10 PM   #47
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Change the stupid asylum law. And keep them out. There was no false equivalency in my statement. Illegals are criminals because they are breaking into a country. They all start off as criminals so don't give me the bullshit that most aren't criminals.

My statement also wasn't propaganda. Why do people claim propaganda when they don't have a good argument?

I have my own issues to worry about. Their problems aren't my problem. You bleeding heart folks want to save the world. It's not realistic. Let's just save this country.

If you are all for illegals why don't you volunteer to adopt and pay for a family? I don't want my money going to them.

I don't care if families are broken up. They are illegals. They should not have any rights here. Do you care when people in prison have families that are broken up by their sentence? I highly doubt it.

As far as the military being at the border I am 100% behind it. The military is the defense of this country and right now we are being invaded by illegals. So I'd say the military is doing what they were designed to do. I'd rather pay $1 Billion to keep illegals out instead of $500 Million to support them. It's principle. But at the end of the day there are other costs associated with illegals. As just one example they abuse our medical system. Hospitals can't turn them away and we end up paying for it.

DACA was illegally forced onto us by that scumbag named Obama. He claimed it would be temporary and now the liberals cry "racist" when people try to kill it. I don't understand people. When did so many people become spineless, bleeding heart zombies without a brain?

Some people have empathy for their fellow humans, some don't...
JSterrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim85IROC View Post
He was by no means my first chioce among the Republican candidates, but there was no way I was voting for Hillary. Since he got elected, I'm absolutely thrilled with how he's doing. Useless government regulations have been eliminated, the economy is booming, unemployment is super low, my paycheck is bigger, and we already have 2 new SCOTUS judges, with a 3rd likely, and 29 lower level judges. He gave the finger to NATO and the UN, eliminated ISIS, renegotiated NAFTA, ended the Iran Nuke deal and more. I couldn't be more pleased with his progress in only 2 years.
Hes not my President but if you turn off the MSM, realize how corrupt the swamp really is, how much the Left is ignorant and as stupid as you could possibly be. Deep state trying to take Trump down because hes in nobodys pocket and will not follow a globalist agenda thats being pushed world wide, especially with global imigration. And how well the most powerfull Nation in the world is doing, and giving the middle finger up to politcally correct agenda.

and if you have a big problem with him being against illegal imigration to protect your country then you should take some in to stay in your spare room in your house.

Well all i can say is Trump is MAKING AMERICA F***ING GREAT

AGAIN!!!!!!

Last edited by 83trekker83; 11-24-2018 at 12:40 PM.
83trekker83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:46 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSterrett View Post
Some people have empathy for their fellow humans, some don't...
It’s a shame when people let empathy cloud their judgement. If you allow illegal immigration because of feelings then you must also let poor parents steal food and get away with it. Then it snowballs from there.

If your empathy puts illegals above the law you are part of the problem. And I feel bad for your loved ones since those people put the wants of illegals before the rights of citizens.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:53 PM   #50
Rock Crawler

Quote:
It’s a shame when people let empathy cloud their judgement. If you allow illegal immigration because of feelings then you must also let poor parents steal food and get away with it. Then it snowballs from there.

If your empathy puts illegals above the law you are part of the problem. And I feel bad for your loved ones since those people put the wants of illegals before the rights of citizens.
Having empathy for others and taking care of your own are not mutually exclusive, it's not really a black and white thing. I do my best to help others in need when I have the means and opportunity, and my loved ones are happy and healthy, tyvm.

And I never said we should just totally ignore the illegal immigration problem, I just think we can handle it better (more humanely). If there were more empathy, maybe that poor family wouldn't have to steal food...

Last edited by JSterrett; 11-24-2018 at 12:57 PM.
JSterrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector86 View Post
We need to remember both conservatives and liberals are only labels and in the end we are all Americans. Trump will pass in time but the freedom to voice our opinions must never be allowed to be squelched. The freedom of the press must not be infringed on because it provides accountability and oversight over politicians to the public. I am absolutely in favor of term limits and removing financial campaign influence. Gerrymandering is another area where I feel things need to change. In order to level the playing field, I would like to see a system where political candidates for any office are paid X amount to conduct their campaign and would not be allowed to spend any more than X whatever that X might be. I also would like to see voting districts abolished and all voting done on say established school districts for example.

There will always be individuals who come along in the course of history who seek to impose their will on the citizens. I thank God the authors of our US Constitution had the foresight to build in a series of checks and balances into that document so that a person such as Trump, for example, cannot simply throw his critics and opponents into prison or send a death squad to murder a reporter because he is critical of such a leader. It is clear that Trump would have Clinton arrested were he not limited by the constitution. Thankfully in this country we have laws in place which do not allow the leader to use the justice system to silence his critics.

It has also recently come to light, thanks again to a free press, that Ivanka Trump used her private email to send hundreds of emails for government business. How is this any different then what Clinton did? I would just add here that Colin Powel also used a private email server to conduct government business back in his day but no one seems to be concerned about that. Trump is now going after the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals for following the rule of law and not supporting his agenda. It is totally inappropriate for Trump to attack the independent justice system for doing their job. But this all goes back to checks and balances that our forefathers incorporated into the constitution.

I appreciate this site and the members here because it is all too easy for this kind of discussion to degenerate into a name calling session. I think the members here are better than that.

Good points, and you were even able to do it without name calling and hostility!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr View Post
In order to prevent myself from picking apart each other's posts I'll just say that I think it's cool that y'all like tiny trucks too.

Now that I have that out of the way I don't understand the hostility from both sides. Maybe I'm not old enough, I surely dont remember but was everyone this polarized in the 80s and 90s? Didn't seem so much so in the late 90s into the aughts but maybe I was in a bubble. Since Obama there has been a lot of hostility and agenda pushing it seems to me and instead we should accept that others are different and the only way to talk about money is at the bank religion was at church and politics was in the news and at the polls.

I'm an old fart and I don't understand it. And I don't remember it in the 80s and 90s. But then we didn't have social media and a very political influence press on both sides then! It's seems that both parties are more driven by what is good for the party than what is good for the people.

Quote:

Tim, Tim, Tim, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:15 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSterrett View Post
Having empathy for others and taking care of your own are not mutually exclusive, it's not really a black and white thing. I do my best to help others in need when I have the means and opportunity, and my loved ones are happy and healthy, tyvm.

And I never said we should just totally ignore the illegal immigration problem, I just think we can handle it better (more humanely). If there were more empathy, maybe that poor family wouldn't have to steal food...

Does empathy mean helping those that refuse to help themselves? I'm all for helping citizens get on their feet when they fail or helping those that are truly disabled. Most people don't fit into those categories. In these cases people are lazy and/or don't want to help themselves. We should not help those people, but sadly we do. They have no n motivation to help themselves. And illegals do not deserve our help. Most of them aren't fleeing horrible situations like some of the media claims. You can't deter illegal immigration if you support them. Huge conflict of interest.

We've been handling illegals VERY humanely. Try illegal immigration elsewhere and see how they treat you. I'm tired of people acting like controlling immigration and treating them like criminals is a bad thing or somehow racist. People that believe we are somehow wronging illegals don't know what they're talking about. So, to your point, we are being empathetic and humane in the handing of immigrants. It hasn't worked. So it's time to not be so nice. The first time we should hold them in jail for a day and then send them back. The second time we should send them back via a giant trebuchet. That would be a deterrent for illegal immigration. At this time there simply isn't a deterrent.

I'm 100% in favor of legal immigration. I'm 100% against illegal immigration. If you talk to somebody that has immigrated to this country legally they too are probably against illegal immigration.

While people want to allow illegals into this country in masses and without background checks they also want to take away guns so you can't protect yourself. It's not empathy it's lunacy.

Cody, I'm just being real. No wrong side of the bed.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Does empathy mean helping those that refuse to help themselves? I'm all for helping citizens get on their feet when they fail or helping those that are truly disabled. Most people don't fit into those categories. In these cases people are lazy and/or don't want to help themselves. We should not help those people, but sadly we do. They have no n motivation to help themselves. And illegals do not deserve our help. Most of them aren't fleeing horrible situations like some of the media claims. You can't deter illegal immigration if you support them. Huge conflict of interest.

We've been handling illegals VERY humanely. Try illegal immigration elsewhere and see how they treat you. I'm tired of people acting like controlling immigration and treating them like criminals is a bad thing or somehow racist. People that believe we are somehow wronging illegals don't know what they're talking about. So, to your point, we are being empathetic and humane in the handing of immigrants. It hasn't worked. So it's time to not be so nice. The first time we should hold them in jail for a day and then send them back. The second time we should send them back via a giant trebuchet. That would be a deterrent for illegal immigration. At this time there simply isn't a deterrent.

I'm 100% in favor of legal immigration. I'm 100% against illegal immigration. If you talk to somebody that has immigrated to this country legally they too are probably against illegal immigration.

While people want to allow illegals into this country in masses and without background checks they also want to take away guns so you can't protect yourself. It's not empathy it's lunacy.

Cody, I'm just being real. No wrong side of the bed.

Like WHITETRASH, there is no mistaking what you are thinking! I respect your opinions even though I don't always agree with you. I guess this would be a compliment to you but as far as your demeanor and presentation you and Donald are "birds of a feather".

Ernie
Old 11-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #54
RCC Addict

OSRC, WHITE TRASH, and Jato have all pretty much summed up my feelings about this topic... at least the majority of what they've stated.

You don't have to outright hate someone nor wish hardship upon them in order to feel adamantly, that illegal immigration is flat out wrong and a huge problem and therefore a priority. No doubt that every single person commenting in this thread has at one time or another, assisted charitably to people in need... and I'll bet that evaluating race, religion, citizen status, etc was the furthest thing from their minds at that time.

But complacency, assistance, etc has to come to an end at some point. One could even argue that allowing/ promoting something like illegal immigration is in essence the same as enabling dependency and economic depravity. The open door into this country is hurting us ALL. And that completely valid concern is I'm sure, a key reason that Trump got elected. I certainly don't agree with everything that he has ever said, nor the way that he presents himself, nor his credentials. But at least for me, I've NEVER agreed with 100% of what any POTUS has said, done, or promised and like many others, he was the lesser of two evils. He was the one person that at least was able to seemingly identify with the "working man" as well as business owners. He also appeared to possess a legitimately unique platform and not one comprised of the same old regurgitated rhetoric. I might as well add here that I absolutely DESPISE Hillary Clinton fwiw.

In my lifetime, this will never be a great country in certain regards. But that doesn't mean that I don't love this country and appreciate the diversity and opportunity afforded here... as well as the freedoms that we are fortunate enough to have and for the men and women whom have sacrificed so much in order to defend those freedoms and to protect it's American citizens. I think that some very left leaning folks out there, look at people that support the Constitution and that support closing the door on illegal immigration, as Nazi's, racists, etc... and that's simply a completely pathetic and misguided assumption.

But hey... the more passionate one is about their "cause", the more likely they will always be to connect the dots in any way that validates their claim or accusation. Both sides do it and it makes me sick. Also in that same thought... it's equally pathetic to speak of how confrontational and violent one side is, when so much of that confrontation, violence, and vengeance comes from the other side! Completely hypocritical! But I guess that's what we expect these days. I tend to agree with the fact that this is a divided country... possibly more now than ever before... but again, it is due to both sides... not one nor the other.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:52 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by high plains drifter View Post
OSRC, WHITE TRASH, and Jato have all pretty much summed up my feelings about this topic... at least the majority of what they've stated.

You don't have to outright hate someone nor wish hardship upon them in order to feel adamantly, that illegal immigration is flat out wrong and a huge problem and therefore a priority. No doubt that every single person commenting in this thread has at one time or another, assisted charitably to people in need... and I'll bet that evaluating race, religion, citizen status, etc was the furthest thing from their minds at that time.

But complacency, assistance, etc has to come to an end at some point. One could even argue that allowing/ promoting something like illegal immigration is in essence the same as enabling dependency and economic depravity. The open door into this country is hurting us ALL. And that completely valid concern is I'm sure, a key reason that Trump got elected. I certainly don't agree with everything that he has ever said, nor the way that he presents himself, nor his credentials. But at least for me, I've NEVER agreed with 100% of what any POTUS has said, done, or promised and like many others, he was the lesser of two evils. He was the one person that at least was able to seemingly identify with the "working man" as well as business owners. He also appeared to possess a legitimately unique platform and not one comprised of the same old regurgitated rhetoric. I might as well add here that I absolutely DESPISE Hillary Clinton fwiw.

In my lifetime, this will never be a great country in certain regards. But that doesn't mean that I don't love this country and appreciate the diversity and opportunity afforded here... as well as the freedoms that we are fortunate enough to have and for the men and women whom have sacrificed so much in order to defend those freedoms and to protect it's American citizens. I think that some very left leaning folks out there, look at people that support the Constitution and that support closing the door on illegal immigration, as Nazi's, racists, etc... and that's simply a completely pathetic and misguided assumption.

But hey... the more passionate one is about their "cause", the more likely they will always be to connect the dots in any way that validates their claim or accusation. Both sides do it and it makes me sick. Also in that same thought... it's equally pathetic to speak of how confrontational and violent one side is, when so much of that confrontation, violence, and vengeance comes from the other side! Completely hypocritical! But I guess that's what we expect these days. I tend to agree with the fact that this is a divided country... possibly more now than ever before... but again, it is due to both sides... not one nor the other.
Hey Stu, could you PM me your mailing address, we have something to send to you and your sweet other half.

Ernie
Old 11-24-2018, 10:23 PM   #56
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector86 View Post
My wife recently retired from the US Forest Service after 30 years and when Trump made that comment about raking the forest she couldn't stop laughing for nearly an hour. Stupid does not even begin to describe this man. He lies and cheats every chance he gets. He has undermined the public trust with his fake news rhetoric. He has single handedly empowered the neo-nazi movement and is directly responsible for the rise in violent attacks all over this country. Without a free press to keep an eye on politicians we would end up in a dictatorship which is exactly what Trump thinks he is. Trumps response to the killing of Jamal Khashoggi by a Saudi death squad, is despicable and just highlights how he is more interested in protecting his money over all else. I sincerely hope to see him in prision in the coming years.
Haha, how is he directly responsible for the rise(what rise exactly?) in violent attacks? People twisting his words doesn’t make him responsible. We don’t blame all of Islam for the whackos who blow themselves up.

As to your other post about the freedom of the press...how is this president being critical of the press an attack on their right to do so? He hasn’t once said or tried to get any network shut down. Take the recent Jim Acosta nonsense. Peoooe kept saying “it’s his right!” No, it’s not. Reporting in the White House is a privilege. It’s his job. When he lost his pass, he was still free to run his mouth & whine about the president all he wanted on CNN.

Quote:

I’m curious, were you upset when Obama was separating kids from their families back in ‘14?

Oh good, the Nazi reference...we’ve been missing that here. Being a nationalist doesn’t make him evil. It means he cares about this country first. Since were on the topic of finger pointing who are Nazi’s...you don’t see CA conservatives calling the likes of Pelosi & Swalwell Nazi’s, despite their talk of wanting to disarm rigs state & get rid of the Second Amendment. I guess we’re all just a bunch of Nazi’s...
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:15 AM   #57
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODYBOY View Post
Hey Stu, could you PM me your mailing address, we have something to send to you and your sweet other half.

Ernie

As long as it's not a Nancy Pelosi shower curtain, we're good!
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:00 AM   #58
Yashua

I'll stay with the Trump train for the time being.
Words are words, so I guess I'll say nationalism suits me better than socialism.
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:09 PM   #59
I wanna be Dave

lobbyists should be the first to go. then we should put all the national guard we can at the borders, or we can swap out reserve units and leave the national guard in state.

i just recently met a guy from the national guard who is now dating my sister. from the pictures and video's he showed me, seems like they can do just as good as our active boys and girls can.

still, as far as trump goes, i think he is the least of our worries right now. for real, there are bigger issues and im sure he is working on them as hard as he can right now.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #60
Quarry Creeper

Some people make general assumptions without acknowledging their statements are simply not true in all situations

Example: If someone voted for a candidate that means they really like that candidate and totally dislike the other. Of course, this is certainly true in some cases, but definitely not true in ALL voting situations

We might all be better off remembering this when finger pointing - some of the people who voted for the "wrong candidate" could have been easily swayed to the other side. I believe this was especially true in the last presidential election.

Crawl often my friends, whoever you voted for

Axial Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dumb mfs

Is our President for real???? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Give me real reviews, from real owners, exceed mad torque 6x6 Misfit650 Multi Axle Rigs 10 12-29-2015 11:47 PM
If we had an Italian President prusik333 Chit Chat 5 11-26-2010 09:21 AM
Columbia President "Insults" Iranian President ThinkTank Chit Chat 17 09-26-2007 10:08 AM
Our President... BGGruff Chit Chat 2 08-30-2007 08:49 AM