Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Selling electronics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2019, 11:57 AM   #21

Default Re: Selling electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
It's not my assumption. It sounds like the truth. I wouldn't say he was on a powertrip, I would say not a whole lot of people were following rules and he was cleaning the mess up. The aftermath of him getting booted down might have been what you've seen. If the rules are there, as a mod or admin, the rules should be enforced. If lossely followed.. Why have rules? Make them guidelines instead.

We can agree to disagree. But I tell it how it is.

It "sounds" like the truth? Just because it sounds like the truth doesn't mean it is.

"But I tell it how it is." BWAHAHAHA! Now that's really funny.

You're right. He lost power because he was a great moderator. GTFOOH
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2019, 12:43 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 04:28 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

I suck at bowling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post

It "sounds" like the truth? Just because it sounds like the truth doesn't mean it is.

"But I tell it how it is." BWAHAHAHA! Now that's really funny.

You're right. He lost power because he was a great moderator. GTFOOH
reading outside the lines?

Quote:
Was it the dick mod that was always on a power trip that has, thankfully, since lost a lot of power?
Quote:
No, that mod was being a dick and he was always on a power trip. There's a reason he lost most of his power on this site.

I have no problem with authority so that assumption made an ASS out of U.
"dick mod".. I can prove he wasn't on a power trip, but I cant prove he wasn't a dick to you. I can prove he wasn't a dick to me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Fellas...Fellas...easyyyyyyyyyyyy
I honestly dont have a problem with someone asking about selling their old iphone or ipod or something like that... its not rc related. Carry on...
Yes SMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
The letter of the law is not malleable or open for interpretation by those with the authority to enforce them. (this 100%)

I've never seen or heard of anyone getting their peepee whacked for posting such a thread in chit chat though. I know feeler threads for possible future products have been against the rules for a decade or more. But that's about it.

THX_138 had cited me for a feeler thread before. He was right, I was wrong.

I have also been cited for a giveaway entry, not my fault, another members actually for not being clear enough on the rules. I corrected thx about it and sent him a clip from the other members pm to me. the citation was removed.

never was on a power trip, the complaints from him were there, things escalated a little to quickly. it wasn't his "power trip" that got him knocked down. more so it may have been the attitude towards a few of the "higher ups".

I have never really had a problem with thx. we both have had our differences on things though.

say what you will jato. but I don't think he was on a power trip.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:18 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
I suck at bowling.

reading outside the lines?

"dick mod".. I can prove he wasn't on a power trip, but I cant prove he wasn't a dick to you. I can prove he wasn't a dick to me though.

Yes SMA.

THX_138 had cited me for a feeler thread before. He was right, I was wrong.

I have also been cited for a giveaway entry, not my fault, another members actually for not being clear enough on the rules. I corrected thx about it and sent him a clip from the other members pm to me. the citation was removed.

never was on a power trip, the complaints from him were there, things escalated a little to quickly. it wasn't his "power trip" that got him knocked down. more so it may have been the attitude towards a few of the "higher ups".

I have never really had a problem with thx. we both have had our differences on things though.

say what you will jato. but I don't think he was on a power trip.
We'll agree to disagree.

It is funny that you are assuming that you know who I'm talking about when I don't remember mentioning names on this thread. That and the fact that he seems to have lost power tells me that he probably was on a power trip. Mods rarely lose power on a forum unless they give it up voluntarily or they abuse the power they are given. I'm pretty sure the loss of power wasn't voluntary. But you nor I can prove somebody is on a power trip because it's an odd, mental thing.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Selling electronics - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can someone with a BEC electronics post a picture of electronics please. mkilci Axial SCX10 II 3 01-17-2017 05:42 PM
lowering the body and the electronics getting the electronics in a waterproof box m1009cucv Axial SCX-10 15 10-01-2011 07:45 PM
anybody selling any electronics dblrnut Illinois 3 07-24-2009 09:37 PM