Notices

Thread: Is Life in Calif That Bad?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2020, 10:49 AM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Is Life in Calif That Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
LOL, we're unhappy with both sides. What ever happened to doing the right thing? Would be nice if we could find and elect somebody who cares about the environment, has good values and will fix our country.

It's actually urea, synthetic produced from what I've read.
i know its urea. have you seen it crystalize? makes a mess....

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2020, 01:49 PM   #102
Rock Stacker

I could never live in commifornia. 99% of my guns are not allowed. I have family in CF so that is the only reason I would visit. If I did visit one crawler would come along for the trip. The crawling looks excellent in CF.
Daycrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
I could never live in commifornia. 99% of my guns are not allowed. I have family in CF so that is the only reason I would visit. If I did visit one crawler would come along for the trip. The crawling looks excellent in CF.
Same reason I'm still holed up in Vermont even though I work almost an hour away in Massganistan. Almost none of my guns nor my cars are legal there.
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:36 PM   #104
Rock Crawler

Lots of good reads. I hate DEF and the system. We work on it all the time in the shop. When it has a leak it's a pretty mess. I guess it's ok, ita job security, lol. I hate hoa fees. The last neighborhood we lived in was hoa, it was cheap, but the fact the didnt do anything. Before we moved in that house the builder was using a small tractor to do excavation work in the back and someone took pictures of this and shortly after moving in the hoa was trying to fine me for this. I told them that I didnt even have posession of the house yet. The problem was they had to drive the tractor through the little park that was next to us and they were tearing up the grass. After dealing with the idiots at the hoa the dropped it and went after the builder, lol.

I used to live in cali when I was little. Dont remember thoses days. Still have lots of family there. If I ever did move back it would have to be somewhere good where I can play with my rc's, hike, ride and visit the beach fairly close. My wife hate whee we live and would move somewhere where it doesn't show. But I've got a good investment at work and cant give it up. Besides at the moment I'm the one that makes most of the money in the household.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote

Is Life in Calif That Bad? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southern Calif Orange County? djr01974 Newbie General 0 11-14-2015 08:54 PM
Crawler store in southern calif area? blckgnx California 8 01-22-2011 09:02 PM
how bad does heat affect battery life blazin396 Electronics 11 08-08-2010 12:44 PM
Fresno Calif Area Comp Tattoo John Competitions 7 10-20-2008 04:21 PM