RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Is it even possible?? Area51 raid !?? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/610239-even-possible-area51-raid.html)

Frank211 07-13-2019 09:34 PM

Is it even possible?? Area51 raid !??

I don't know about humans nowadays
https://www.cnet.com/news/750k-peopl...facebook-page/

What a trip this world we live in !

On another note , who's down? :lmao::lmao:

WHITE-TRASH 07-13-2019 10:22 PM

Re: Is it even possible?? Area51 raid !??

It needs to be televised on pay per view. Watch a bunch of idiots get cut apart by mini guns and the rest scatter like hippies at a drug bust.

calcagno45 07-14-2019 12:21 AM

I mean I want to see what’s in Area 51 but whatever was there has been moved by now, probably long before this even got started.
I understand that my security clearance won’t let me in, these folks need to understand as well.

high plains drifter 07-14-2019 01:30 AM

Creating social media hype takes much less effort than actually doing stuff so I'm doubting this will still be a "thing" by the it's supposed to go down. But who knows? ...my time to fight the establishment has long passed. If it's not going to help me qualify for a home loan then I really just don't care.

BJoe 07-14-2019 02:14 AM

I'm just trying to figure out of this is a fantastic joke or people think that they can actually pull this off:???:

I can see people thinking of this as just a funny what if and basically "bench racing" it out (for the lack of a better term), but there are still "those" people out there:roll::ror:

indybama 07-14-2019 03:42 AM

From my understanding it was started as a joke, but then some 'real winner' idiots decided it was a good idea. I think they should televise it n show how ignorant people really are/can be. Im really, wat good is it goina do them? If they dont get shot, theyll end up in prison. But then again, with the prisons over full, theyll probably get a smack on the wrist n told 'no no, u cant do that' n set free.

Granted, itd b cool to go into area 51 n see wat they got goin on in there, but it aint worth losin my life for. But the government should keep us in the dark from things goin on in our country. I seen a post about another counrty (russia i think it was) gets access to fly over area 51, but us americans arent allowed any type of access smh

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Greatscott 07-14-2019 06:16 AM

Stupidity, in mass...

Area-51 should start releasing videos about the new type of flame thrower they are developing...

Jackalo626 07-14-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH (Post 5950008)
It needs to be televised on pay per view. Watch a bunch of idiots get cut apart by mini guns and the rest scatter like hippies at a drug bust.

This.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jackalo626 07-14-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJoe (Post 5950039)
I'm just trying to figure out of this is a fantastic joke or people think that they can actually pull this off:???:

I can see people thinking of this as just a funny what if and basically "bench racing" it out (for the lack of a better term), but there are still "those" people out there:roll::ror:

No man, people really are this stupid and really feel entitled to be able to go where they want and know classified info because their parents told them they were special. It is a sad portion of society that is this dumb.

Peaker 07-14-2019 12:02 PM

I hear guards are stocking up on M 134 and ammo, and are pretty much in "bring it" mode.

It is going to be ugly.

BJoe 07-14-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackalo626 (Post 5950085)
No man, people really are this stupid and really feel entitled to be able to go where they want and know classified info because their parents told them they were special. It is a sad portion of society that is this dumb.

I get that, but this is beyond that idiot that walked into that Pizza place, fired his gun into the ceiling, then demanded to be let into the basement that doesn't exist levels of stupid:shock:

Jackalo626 07-14-2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJoe (Post 5950099)
I get that, but this is beyond that idiot that walked into that Pizza place, fired his gun into the ceiling, then demanded to be let into the basement that doesn't exist levels of stupid:shock:

There are levels to this life and this is just a few. Just think of the ones that are dumber than these that are breeding.

NoobCrawler 07-14-2019 09:18 PM

When I first heard about this I told some friends it would be like in Lord of the Rings when the Orcs stormed Helm’s Deep. But instead of actual armor, they’re wearing tin foil. And they don’t breech the walls.

Xx Losungen xX 07-15-2019 05:00 AM

The article does state it's a fake event.

skinnyj 07-15-2019 06:23 AM

Speaking of tinfoil... I would love to see morons like Alex Jones leading the charge.

BJoe 07-15-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx Losungen xX (Post 5950187)

Until some pack of idiots takes it seriously"thumbsup"

Robbob 07-15-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by high plains drifter (Post 5950037)
Creating social media hype takes much less effort than actually doing stuff so I'm doubting this will still be a "thing" by the it's supposed to go down. But who knows? ...my time to fight the establishment has long passed. If it's not going to help me qualify for a home loan then I really just don't care.

Yup, we all know how Occupy Wall St had such an impact on life. :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx Losungen xX (Post 5950187)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJoe (Post 5950198)
Until some pack of idiots takes it seriously"thumbsup"

Its on the Internet though ...... it has to be real :mrgreen:

tuxstang 07-15-2019 07:30 AM

As long as Trump hasn't decided it's a fake news, its real.

Greatscott 07-15-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbob (Post 5950200)

Its on the Internet though ...... it has to be real :mrgreen:

I hope it is real and happens... The gene pool will be a lot less murky afterwards... "thumbsup"

BJoe 07-15-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatscott (Post 5950222)
I hope it is real and happens... The gene pool will be a lot less murky afterwards... "thumbsup"

That would definately be a plus:ror:"thumbsup"