Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: AsiaTees Coupons Hoax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2019, 12:43 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default AsiaTees Coupons Hoax

Anyone order products off AsiaTees to later find out the coupon they were able to apply to order was not valid?

Placed an order for over $250 and was thinking I had $25 store credit coming and found out later that one of the items was on sale and not able to be applied to the total.

Every other site won't let you apply the coupon to the order if it can't be used. I would have not placed the order knowing this as the item was cheaper elsewhere

Last edited by MAGNUMB; 11-25-2019 at 01:33 PM.
MAGNUMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: AsiaTees Coupons Hoax

What were you trying to buy?
Xx Losungen xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:49 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I had something similar where I spent over $350, applied a 15% discount code, which was accepted and showed that the discount was applied, then I was charged full price for the entire order!

Been trying to resolve it for over a week and they just make excuses about "some items were already on sale"... well, then fix your damn site so the discounts are shown correctly. I overpaid more than $50 because of their website error.

I've spend so much money with them but this really left a bad taste in my mouth.
BashNSlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:24 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

The only order I've ever made from them left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I believe it was back in 2018 and there were various options to choose from based on how much you spent - spend 50 get "something???", spend 100 get one of those cheap narrow stinger bumpers, spend $150 get "something else".

Anyway my order was 150USD before tax as far as I could tell (I am Canadian, I believe the order was displaying in Canadian currency
- so I used a google currency converters to check and I had hit the $150, so I chose the $150 offer and saw it added to my order. I completed everything, paid, item was shown as being included.

The I ended up having to wait an extra week as one of the in stock items I had chosen was suddenly out of stock, and when everything arrived, I noticed I had not received the $150 bonus item. I contacted them and they said I had not reached the $150 mark (They said my total was $149.98USD) - Ok, fair enough, even though that feel s like nickel and diming.

What bothered me was that they didn't notify me about my disqualification, they didn't give me the option to buy more (when they notified me that they had delayed the order), hell, they could have at least dropped me down to the $100 bonus offer, but no, nothing - they let the order go through as if I would be getting the bonus offer and I had no way of knowing until it arrived.

At the time I sent them another email asking these hypothetical why nots (drop me down to lower offer? Inform me? Etc?) But they never replied and I forgot about the whole thing.

Honestly, I didn't really care about the actual bonus items, but I definitely care about the principal of the matter.
MrBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:52 AM   #5

I had one issue with AsiaTees. Email didn't seem to get me anywhere. I hit them up on the live chat and it was rectified immediately.

There does seem to be more people unhappy with AsiaTees lately so I guess they are changing for the worse.

Don't order from them anyway unless you want to catch the beer virus...err Coronavirus.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote

AsiaTees Coupons Hoax - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC4WD coupons CLODZ_72_2003 Chit Chat 4 01-09-2014 06:28 PM
Useless Coupons EeePee Chit Chat 14 09-21-2012 07:45 AM
tower coupons.... pugs2300 Chit Chat 7 01-27-2012 02:11 PM
Coupons sabohead Chit Chat 1 03-08-2011 01:09 PM
RPP coupons? fuyutime2 Newbie General 9 10-23-2009 06:40 PM